Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wetzel gets a scholly

2 posters

Go down

Wetzel gets a scholly Empty Wetzel gets a scholly

Post by NigelUno Mon 25 Aug 2014 - 17:08

Is it weird that Dan K. said this..."Wetzel received the Tim Bograkos walk-on award last year and had nine points, including a memorable late 3-pointer during a home win over Penn State, which put MSU ahead by 15 to cover the 14-point spread."?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wetzel gets a scholly Empty Re: Wetzel gets a scholly

Post by Turtleneck Thu 26 Feb 2015 - 11:58

Wetzel recently premiered his first short film, "The Cager," a film that stars former Spartan forward Delvon Roe.
"I just kind of prepared myself for this moment," said Wetzel. "Last year, I felt it was time to finally try this. I had made films for class, but to get a crew of 50 people and hire professionals was something I was ready for."
Wetzel began writing the script in the fall of 2013 and finished it in Spokane, Washington during the Spartans' 2014 NCAA Tournament run.
Wetzel wrote the script with the intention of having Roe play the main part, but was unsure if he would accept the role because of his commitments to bigger, large-scale productions.
"We talked a little bit about working together when I lived with him the summer before he graduated," said Wetzel. "We knew we had a common interest. He wanted to act and I wanted to do film. He would always kid, `we'll do something together.' I never forgot that and I called him up."
http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/022615aaa.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down