Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry if already mentioned...but will MSU get screwed by the crown of the field at Autzen Stadium?

+10
SawGreen
AvgMSUJoe
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
Heat Miser
LoneWolfSparty
Mentalstate
Toe
SeeRockCity
Turtleneck
14 posters

Go down

Sorry if already mentioned...but will MSU get screwed by the crown of the field at Autzen Stadium? Empty Sorry if already mentioned...but will MSU get screwed by the crown of the field at Autzen Stadium?

Post by Turtleneck 2014-09-04, 11:59

I think this needs its own thread.

As you know, the crown of the field at Autzen stadium is unlike any other crown at any other football field in America. Teams have lost because of the crown of the field at Autzen Stadium. It is very hard for QBs to complete passes at Autzen Stadium because of the crown of the field. What has Dantonio done to try and overcome this obstacle? How is he preparing his team? Can it be overcome or should MSU just accept the loss now?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sorry if already mentioned...but will MSU get screwed by the crown of the field at Autzen Stadium? Empty Re: Sorry if already mentioned...but will MSU get screwed by the crown of the field at Autzen Stadium?

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-09-04, 12:02

I am crowning right now. So relevant.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sorry if already mentioned...but will MSU get screwed by the crown of the field at Autzen Stadium? Empty Re: Sorry if already mentioned...but will MSU get screwed by the crown of the field at Autzen Stadium?

Post by Turtleneck 2014-09-04, 12:04

SeeRockCity wrote:I am crowning right now.  So relevant.

Please take this seriously. Thank you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-09-04, 12:06

Turtleneck wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:I am crowning right now.  So relevant.

Please take this seriously. Thank you.

Still crowning. Totally hate that. Just wish you could talk it out when it gets stubborn.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2014-09-04, 12:07

SeeRockCity wrote:

Still crowning.  Totally hate that.  Just wish you could talk it out when it gets stubborn.

I've never been more proud to be a MSU graduate.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-09-04, 12:07

Obviously, we will be abandoning the pass and are only running on every play. It's our only chance to overcome the crown.

Plus, I heard they will have something called "lights" on. I don't know much about it, as it was just invented last year by um, but I think it too will screw us. whatever it is.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-09-04, 12:12

Mentalstate wrote:Obviously, we will be abandoning the pass and are only running on every play. It's our only chance to overcome the crown.

Plus, I heard they will have something called "lights" on. I don't know much about it, as it was just invented last year by um, but I think it too will screw us. whatever it is.

How are the timekeepers at Autzen?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-04, 12:13

I remember in the 90s Green Bay using this excuse at Texas Stadium when Brett Fahrvere kept throwing 10 feet over his receivers heads. lol!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-04, 12:15

good - we'll need a good excuse just in case we lose...

I suspect the officiating will be, at the very least, questionable..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-04, 12:19

Turtleneck wrote:I think this needs its own thread.

As you know, the crown of the field at Autzen stadium is unlike any other crown at any other football field in America. Teams have lost because of the crown of the field at Autzen Stadium. It is very hard for QBs to complete passes at Autzen Stadium because of the crown of the field. What has Dantonio done to try and overcome this obstacle? How is he preparing his team? Can it be overcome or should MSU just accept the loss now?

You are officially in charge of pointing this out during the game chat, should it become relevant. Crown Royal will be your official sponsor.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-04, 12:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:good - we'll need a good excuse just in case we lose...

I suspect the officiating will be, at the very least, questionable..

And you are in charge of pointing out officiating errors during the game chat. Sponsored by the WB, leading Seinfeld syndicate.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-04, 12:25

Heat Miser wrote:

And you are in charge of pointing out officiating errors during the game chat. Sponsored by the WB, leading Seinfeld syndicate.
Sorry if already mentioned...but will MSU get screwed by the crown of the field at Autzen Stadium? 502811600

sorry dude.. I'll be busy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-04, 12:45

We deserve better.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-09-04, 13:41

So, Dads... Should we scare the children up in here with what "crowning" means when you passed into fatherhood?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-09-04, 14:30

Dantonio will walk from goal post to goal post before the game..... dragging his balls behind him.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-09-04, 14:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Sorry if already mentioned...but will MSU get screwed by the crown of the field at Autzen Stadium? 502811600

sorry dude.. I'll be busy attending my knitting circle.  

you shouldn't say that out loud.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-04, 14:58

AMwood wrote:

you shouldn't say that out loud.
that's why I typed it..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-09-04, 15:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
that's why I typed it..

Methinks you two are lounging in the same internet cafe right now
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-09-04, 19:48

Honestly I think this crown will only help our corners and d over all
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-09-04, 20:46

Mentalstate wrote:Obviously, we will be abandoning the pass and are only running on every play. It's our only chance to overcome the crown.

Look if we lose it will be because of the officiating. Missed holding calls etc.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down