Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession: Hoke and Mattison Fighting Over Who Gets To Use the Old Country Rewards Card After the Game

+10
Snake Plissken
NigelUno
SpartanInNH
gomersbro
DWags
Heat Miser
BtothejizA
goodbar
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Obsession: Hoke and Mattison Fighting Over Who Gets To Use the Old Country Rewards Card After the Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Obsession: Hoke and Mattison Fighting Over Who Gets To Use the Old Country Rewards Card After the Game

Post by InTenSity Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 22:48

Out of curiosity, what is my lifetime ban for? Trolling the mods or canceling my sub after trolling the mods? Still trying to figure out who's wife I fucked.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession: Hoke and Mattison Fighting Over Who Gets To Use the Old Country Rewards Card After the Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Obsession: Hoke and Mattison Fighting Over Who Gets To Use the Old Country Rewards Card After the Game

Post by NigelUno Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 23:01

Snake Plissken wrote:I'm not the one ****ing up this one. I'm just a regular poster just like you

Sucks not having any power, eh? Obsession: Hoke and Mattison Fighting Over Who Gets To Use the Old Country Rewards Card After the Game - Page 2 502811600

Is it OK to talk about chat on the other board? Or are you still selectively enforcing your no chat policy?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 23:04

Snake.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 23:05

InTenSity wrote:Out of curiosity, what is my lifetime ban for? Trolling the mods or canceling my sub after trolling the mods? Still trying to figure out who's wife I fucked.
I did not ban you and you know that.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 23:06

Snake Plissken wrote:I did not ban you and you know that.
But my ban is bullshit and you know that to.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 23:07

Snake Plissken wrote:I did not ban you and you know that.

But, you can tell him why he was banned, right? Or is that too much of a big secret? Obsession: Hoke and Mattison Fighting Over Who Gets To Use the Old Country Rewards Card After the Game - Page 2 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 23:08

NigelUno wrote:

Sucks not having any power, eh? Obsession: Hoke and Mattison Fighting Over Who Gets To Use the Old Country Rewards Card After the Game - Page 2 502811600

Is it OK to talk about chat on the other board? Or are you still selectively enforcing your no chat policy?
If I really gave a shit I wouldn't be here now would I? I'm a grown man and can handle some criticism. I do find it odd that people I've tried to help by giving them info have now decided I'm the bad guy but whatever.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 23:10

Snake most of us are cool with you. Don't argue with Nigel cuz even a win is a loss. Kisses cutie.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 23:10

Snake Plissken wrote:If I really gave a shit I wouldn't be here now would I? I'm a grown man and can handle some criticism. I do find it odd that people I've tried to help by giving them info have now decided I'm the bad guy but whatever.

I think what some people are worried about is getting threatened here for things that haven't happened there.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 23:11

InTenSity wrote:

I think what some people are worried about is getting threatened here for things that haven't happened there.
Where am I threatening people here? WTF?
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 23:12

Rocinante wrote:Snake most of us are cool with you. Don't argue with Nigel cuz even a win is a loss. Kisses cutie.
I agree. I need to just go to bed.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 23:16

Snake Plissken wrote:If I really gave a shit I wouldn't be here now would I? I'm a grown man and can handle some criticism. I do find it odd that people I've tried to help by giving them info have now decided I'm the bad guy but whatever.

Are you saying I should let your (somewhat) hypocritical stance (on the chat thing) slide?

OK. I'll let it slide. Can we be friends again?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 23:17

Snake Plissken wrote:I agree. I need to just go to bed.

I took you daring people to post that we have a vbookie on the other site incorrectly.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 23:17

Rocinante wrote:Snake most of us are cool with you. Don't argue with Nigel cuz even a win is a loss. Kisses cutie.

Snake's a good guy. He hasn't done me wrong. More than once or twice.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 23:17

InTenSity wrote:

I took you daring people to post that we have a vbookie on the other site incorrectly.

Obsession: Hoke and Mattison Fighting Over Who Gets To Use the Old Country Rewards Card After the Game - Page 2 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 23:18

NigelUno wrote:

Are you saying I should let your (somewhat) hypocritical stance (on the chat thing) slide?

OK. I'll let it slide. Can we be friends again?
You decide that. We've been friendly for years. I've also been friends with Stangelove so I'm happy to just behave if you are.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 23:32

Snake Plissken wrote:Where am I threatening people here? WTF?

Settle down Snakie. There's probably some threads that need to be locked on the other board.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 23:33

Snake Plissken wrote:You decide that. We've been friendly for years. I've also been friends with Stangelove so I'm happy to just behave if you are.

Stop being mean to me then. I don't think I'm calling you a POS. Check yourself.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2