Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base

+17
tanfan!
Da Mayor
Nordic
kingstonlake
AnomanderRake
tGreenWay
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Herbie Green
Rocinante
Blanch32
Toe
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
Heat Miser
Travis of the Cosmos
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base - Page 2 Empty Re: The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base

Post by Da Mayor Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:25 pm

I don't read tRCMB anymore.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base - Page 2 Empty Re: The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base

Post by tanfan! Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:36 pm

Nordic wrote:I'm going to head over to see if anyone over there has any thoughts, opinions or news on potential MSU football coaching changes.

Muffy, Nigel and unfortunately Dwags are all fighting tooth and nail to preserve the existing coaching staff. Ghost nailed it when he mentioned the fuck you by dwags only to go back to the RCMB and continue defending the coaches. Once a shill always a shill I guess.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:37 pm

Full disclosure, I probably won't post much in this thread. Dont follow that place hardly if at all
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:38 pm

tanfan! wrote:
Nordic wrote:I'm going to head over to see if anyone over there has any thoughts, opinions or news on potential MSU football coaching changes.

Muffy, Nigel and unfortunately Dwags are all fighting tooth and nail to preserve the existing coaching staff. Ghost nailed it when he mentioned the fuck you by dwags only to go back to the RCMB and continue defending the coaches. Once a shill always a shill I guess.

Finally an on topic post.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:21 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Can we put Tanfan "on assignment" and have him update us regularly on RCMB happenings?

Good idea. We can call the update, "news you can't use".
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:23 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Can we put Tanfan "on assignment" and have him update us regularly on RCMB happenings?

Is this not what's been happening already?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:33 pm

Tanfan is an old piece of shit.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:14 pm

I'm impressed we only had to go back four months and 24 pages to merge this thread.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:25 pm

P Rob wrote:Tanfan is an old piece of shit.

I hate me, but I hate ghost moar.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:52 pm

Clarett's Folly wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Is this not what's been happening already?

The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base - Page 2 502811600
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:26 pm

kingstonlake wrote:I'm impressed we only had to go back four months and 24 pages to merge this thread.

Or just use the search function (that actually works) & just from multiple versions of the same theme.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:50 pm

We should all fuck. And then check out pms
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:53 pm

Heat Miser wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I'm impressed we only had to go back four months and 24 pages to merge this thread.

Or just use the search function (that actually works) & just from multiple versions of the same theme.

Lol

First off the search function blows donkey dick

Second who would think to search for a thread started over 2 years ago

I get merging two game threads started on the same day...but lol...you fucktards merged threads with years of gap in between.

Sounds like the mods are bored

Last edited by Nordic on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:54 pm

Nordic wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Lol

TRIGGERED
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:56 pm

Death Roe wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Lol

TRIGGERED
Death Roe wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Lol

TRIGGERED

I admit I am cranky and angry tonight...but this thread merge is laughable

#teamherbievlad
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:57 pm

The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base - Page 2 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:58 pm

BTW fix the quote function

Merge this thread with the Quote Button is Fucked and the Search Button is Soooo Awesome threads

Thx mods
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:59 pm

Fuck it...just make one thread...we can search our way through it
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:02 am

I have no idea what's going on but fwiw use this if you want to search. Way better.

site:spartanswill.forumotion.com searchterm(s)here
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:03 am

in google obv
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:10 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have no idea what's going on but fwiw use this if you want to search. Way better.

Or you can write your own SQL search subroutine...

SELECT sub.*
FROM (
SELECT *
FROM tSwill.database
WHERE year > 2
) sub
WHERE sub.resolution = '{YOUR SEARCH TERM}'
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:15 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have no idea what's going on but fwiw use this if you want to search. Way better.

Works great Einstein.

Did you mean: site:spartanswill.forumotion.com search terms)here

No results containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - site:spartanswill.forumotion.com searchterm(s)here - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:21 am

::shrug::

works fine for me:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=site:spartanswill.forumotion.com+fuck+off+Loose+Goose
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:25 am

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:02 am

Wbh is annoying.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2