Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As If Life Couldn't Get Any Better, Taylor Swift Releases a New Song..

+10
Cym Jim
TrueGreenSpartan
Snake Plissken
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
AvgMSUJoe
Minnie
goodbar
Jake from State Farm
Robert J Sakimano
14 posters

Go down

As If Life Couldn't Get Any Better, Taylor Swift Releases a New Song..  Empty As If Life Couldn't Get Any Better, Taylor Swift Releases a New Song..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:10 am

cheers

and, through the magic of the internet, you can listen to it here.. - I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

As If Life Couldn't Get Any Better, Taylor Swift Releases a New Song..  Empty Re: As If Life Couldn't Get Any Better, Taylor Swift Releases a New Song..

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:47 am

I haven't listened to it yet, but is this another of her classics that will still be garnering significant airplay 40 or 50 years from now?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

As If Life Couldn't Get Any Better, Taylor Swift Releases a New Song..  Empty Re: As If Life Couldn't Get Any Better, Taylor Swift Releases a New Song..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:54 am

Jake from State Farm wrote:I haven't listened to it yet, but is this another of her classics that will still be garnering significant airplay 40 or 50 years from now?
it solidifies her position on the Mount Rushmore of American songwriters..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:46 am

Oh my gawd you guuuuuuuys........you are.......so....AWESOME......thank youuuuuuuu.......awwwwwww.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnie Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:47 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it solidifies her position on the Mount Rushmore of American songwriters..

Based upon the long list of her ex boyfriends, it appears many have mounted Ms. Swift's rushmore.
Minnie
Minnie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:57 am

Is she bringing booty back? I sure hope so.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:03 pm

Minnie wrote:Based upon the long list of her ex boyfriends, it appears many have mounted Ms. Swift's rushmore.

at some point, you'd think she would think to herself.. "ya know.. I might be the problem"...

naaaahh.. As If Life Couldn't Get Any Better, Taylor Swift Releases a New Song..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:46 pm

My life must suck, Bob.  I couldn't name a single one of her songs.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:48 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:My life must suck, Bob.  I couldn't name a single one of her songs.
that's more unfortunate than Ebola..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:40 pm

Minnie wrote:Based upon the long list of her ex boyfriends, it appears many have mounted Ms. Swift's rushmore.

I would have the sex with her.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:10 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:cheers

and, through the magic of the internet, you can listen to it here.. - I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Who broke her precious little heart this time?
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:12 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:Who broke her precious little heart this time?
wasn't me.. can't be too many folks left..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:51 pm

Bump BOB

TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:22 pm

What's for lunch Bob?

As If Life Couldn't Get Any Better, Taylor Swift Releases a New Song..  Taylor-swift-subway-2014-billboard-400
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:37 pm

Cym Jim wrote:What's for lunch Bob?

As If Life Couldn't Get Any Better, Taylor Swift Releases a New Song..  Taylor-swift-subway-2014-billboard-400

Is that dress leather or rubber?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:01 pm

Cym Jim wrote:What's for lunch Bob?

Either way, it is hot!
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:01 pm

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:Bump BOB

As If Life Couldn't Get Any Better, Taylor Swift Releases a New Song..  1486952199
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:02 pm

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Is that dress leather or rubber?
Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnie Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:19 pm

http://uproxx.com/music/2014/10/how-eight-seconds-of-taylor-swifts-static-became-the-1-song-in-canada/
Minnie
Minnie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:56 pm

Minnie wrote:http://uproxx.com/music/2014/10/how-eight-seconds-of-taylor-swifts-static-became-the-1-song-in-canada/
OMG y'all.. if Taylor Swift and John Mayer got married and had cute little babies.. imagine the music we would all be treated to for generations to come..

OMG!!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:22 am

So, Bob, how many times have you listened to the entire new album after you downloaded it this morning?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:38 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:So, Bob, how many times have you listened to the entire new album after you downloaded it this morning?
I've gone through an entire box of Kleenex listening to the songstress. I'm thankful that the Lord would give such a tremendous gift to one person.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:45 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've gone through an entire box of Kleenex listening to the songstress. I'm thankful that the Lord would give such a tremendous gift to one person.

An entire box? You're gonna have to go out and get some bengay for wrist.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnie Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:40 pm

http://uproxx.com/music/2014/10/please-allow-taylor-swift-to-demonstrate-the-kinds-of-sounds-her-cats-make/
Minnie
Minnie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun May 31, 2015 9:28 am

Couldn't find any pics of Bob with TS at #1989TourDetroit from last night, but I'm sure he had a good time.

As If Life Couldn't Get Any Better, Taylor Swift Releases a New Song..  CGVF3MdWgAAfbCX
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun May 31, 2015 11:53 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:Couldn't find any pics of Bob with TS at #1989TourDetroit from last night, but I'm sure he had a good time.

As If Life Couldn't Get Any Better, Taylor Swift Releases a New Song..  CGVF3MdWgAAfbCX

I heard Bob humming a TS ballad as he drove back through the neighborhood after the show late last night. Kinda wish I'd kept my bedroom window closed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:38 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:Couldn't find any pics of Bob with TS at #1989TourDetroit from last night, but I'm sure he had a good time.

As If Life Couldn't Get Any Better, Taylor Swift Releases a New Song..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:39 am

tGreenWay wrote:

I heard Bob humming a TS ballad as he drove back through the neighborhood after the show late last night. Kinda wish I'd kept my bedroom window closed.
I'm sorry that I cried myself to sleep that night.. they were the tears of that bittersweet moment where you were sad that it was over, but thankful that it happened.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:43 pm

Movie coming out!

I know this, because I've seen at least 2 commercials for it during the pregame/game where they keep showing her in a suite. Funny how that works.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:55 am

NigelUno wrote:Movie coming out!

I know this, because I've seen at least 2 commercials for it during the pregame/game where they keep showing her in a suite. Funny how that works.

Read an article about the Taylor Swift economy. Anything she touches generates money. The Jets Chiefs game experienced a swift jump in ratings and social media hype.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:32 pm

Guess 97.1 Mike Valenti is sick of Taylor and Kelso. Reminder this is the guy that used to obsess over the size of Nick Foles package and invited listeners to take a whiff of his ass during a rant about Dantonio. Hope he can find whatever it is that interests him.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:40 pm

steveschneider wrote:Guess 97.1 Mike Valenti is sick of Taylor and Kelso. Reminder this is the guy that used to obsess over the size of Nick Foles package and invited listeners to take a whiff of his ass during a rant about Dantonio. Hope he can find whatever it is that interests him.

Kelce had a bunch of commercials last night also. And his mom has to be making some extra cash.

Good for them. Marketing geniuses.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:44 pm

NigelUno wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Guess 97.1 Mike Valenti is sick of Taylor and Kelso. Reminder this is the guy that used to obsess over the size of Nick Foles package and invited listeners to take a whiff of his ass during a rant about Dantonio. Hope he can find whatever it is that interests him.

Kelce had a bunch of commercials last night also. And his mom has to be making some extra cash.

Good for them. Marketing geniuses.

Taylor has the Oprah touch. Her endorsement could be invaluable in 2024.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down