Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On a scale of 1 to NFW in hell are we going to lose to these fucks...

+16
CORNER BLITZ
Wally Fairway
Larry Kazamias
DWags
SpartanInNH
Rodeo Burger
Code_Warrior
Izzo Court
Ass Dan
75alum
Herbie Green
Heat Miser
Brock Middlebrook
InTenSity
Rocinante
tTy
20 posters

Go down

On a scale of 1 to NFW in hell are we going to lose to these fucks... Empty On a scale of 1 to NFW in hell are we going to lose to these fucks...

Post by tTy Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 15:04

...where are you on the fear of a possible loss scale?

I'm a solid 11. I don't think there is any way in fuckin hell we lose this game. I just don't see a choke coming at all.... I also don't see UM rising up and "shocking the universe".... They are scared of what is going to happen Saturday.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

On a scale of 1 to NFW in hell are we going to lose to these fucks... Empty Re: On a scale of 1 to NFW in hell are we going to lose to these fucks...

Post by Rocinante Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 15:32

I'm solidly confident in a win, but until the third quarter and a big big lead, I won't relax.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

On a scale of 1 to NFW in hell are we going to lose to these fucks... Empty Re: On a scale of 1 to NFW in hell are we going to lose to these fucks...

Post by InTenSity Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 15:32

I'm at a 9. Feeling very confident about this game. I've learned that even though we sucked in the past, there is nothing wrong with enjoying where the team is today and even feeling confident going into games.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 15:54

Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 16:02

Super ****ing disappointment with a 7 rating out of any of you guys. Just sayin...

tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 16:04

Sorry, I meant 10-3

Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 16:13

NFW
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 16:20

I don't think my paranoid nature will ever allow me above that for any team better than say EMU
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 16:29

I'll take NFW+
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 16:31

No effing way
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 16:51

Their biggest point total against a sort of decent team is the 18 points they scored against Penn St. There's no way MSU doesn't score more than 18 points.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 17:24

NFW. I am concerned though. I'm worried that SCum might score. Then I'll have to hear from the walverines all week about how they scored against our vaunted defense. I don't think anybody wants to deal with that gloating.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 17:41

I'm in the No ****ing Way camp.

My only concern is cheap shots from the UM players could lead to an injury for an MSU player.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 18:19

For reference, Michigan is averaging 13.2 points per game against power 5 opponents. They're giving up 25.2 ppg to those teams.

WHAT.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 18:43

We are going to destroy them, and enjoy every ****ing minute.

Can't. Wait.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 19:59

Meh, they have a big play receiver, we have a "giving up some big plays safeties". I'm not in panic mode, but if Coach D has kept the team focused on what needs to be done and not thinking it's going to be easy, it will be his best job yet. These kids are in college, they read it, they hear it, they live it. They can say all the right things, but I hope they're focused in practice. This will not be a 17 point game. Funny, but last year I predicted Michigan wouldn't score a touchdown, I took bets with the Michigan posters Tbb that they wouldn't, I was a shit ton confident in that victory. This year, I think we win, I just don't see it as a blow out. Please lord let me be wrong.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 20:06

DWags wrote:Meh, they have a big play receiver, we have a "giving up some big plays safeties". I'm not in panic mode, but if Coach D has kept the team focused on what needs to be done and not thinking it's going to be easy, it will be his best job yet. These kids are in college, they read it, they hear it, they live it. They can say all the right things, but I hope they're focused in practice. This will not be a 17 point game. Funny, but last year I predicted Michigan wouldn't score a touchdown, I took bets with the Michigan posters Tbb that they wouldn't, I was a shit ton confident in that victory. This year, I think we win, I just don't see it as a blow out. Please lord let me be wrong.

Yep, you're wrong. Taiwan Jones, the unwanted, will be as focused as he was against Nebraska, if not more so. Devin Gardner is going to wonder what it feels like to breathe freely, after Marcus Rush and Shilique Calhoun get done tapdancing on his ribs. Coach D will have them ready -- ready to be uncaged.

Can't. ****ing. Wait.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Kazamias Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 20:40

[img]http://www.chicagonow.com/chicago-quirk/files/2011/11/spinaltap-11.jpg[\img]
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 21:38

SpartanInNH wrote:

Yep, you're wrong. Taiwan Jones, the unwanted, will be as focused as he was against Nebraska, if not more so. Devin Gardner is going to wonder what it feels like to breathe freely, after Marcus Rush and Shilique Calhoun get done tapdancing on his ribs. Coach D will have them ready -- ready to be uncaged.

Can't. ****ing. Wait.

I like the cut of your jib.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 22:10

I'm at about > twelveteen
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 22:25

gHost Spartan wrote:(Obviously) this isn't the 2013 MSU team, especially not the defense. My biggest concern, touched on briefly above, is the focus. MSU message board posters, in multiple forums, seem to think that UM is already beaten. Well, I'm sorry, but I just don't buy that -

Unlike Denard, I don't think Gardner is a *winner* - He's just kind of going through the motions at this point, but he lacks determination and intensity. However, UM is still a B1G team. History, especially in this rivalry, has shown that the perceived best team does not always win. Sure, some of remarked that there is a difference between the high ranked scUM teams and marginal MSU teams in the past, and I while I agree with those assessments, the bottom line is that anything can happen.

Based on what I've seen so far, I could see a 45 - 3 beatdown or a 24-14 type game. I have no f ucking clue. Let's not count our chickens before they hatch and hope for another epic beatdown so we can walk the streets with our heads held high for the next two weeks before Ohio State.

Dammit! Answer the question. 1 - NFW..... Where you at?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 22:35

gHost Spartan wrote: 7.87

I'm rounding you up to an 8, so, while not exactly full on pussy status, I'm still = disappointed in your lack of supreme confidence.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 22:35

I think this could be a NSFW game - going to be crushing mfers

Believe they will score a TD on a broken play...49-10 final
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 22:40

Mark me down for NFWIH

Where is stoops prediction?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Fri 24 Oct 2014 - 7:31

Larry Kazamias wrote:[img]http://www.chicagonow.com/chicago-quirk/files/2011/11/spinaltap-11.jpg[\img]

Learn how to Internet, dude.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Fri 24 Oct 2014 - 7:31

DWags wrote:

I like the cut of your jib.

Wait'll you see what I do with that jib to the next Wolverine I see.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 24 Oct 2014 - 8:06

Their two best players are on one leg each. Even at full strength MSU's D line is a nuclear mismatch for scUM's O line. NFWIH
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Kazamias Fri 24 Oct 2014 - 9:32

SpartanInNH wrote:

Learn how to Internet, dude.
Whatever, f mobile, f Apple.  I'd have been more than happy to type both brackets then paste the link in between, if the cursor EVER went where you want on an IPhone.  Thusly, any typing after the link appears to extend the link, though the link still works.
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Fri 24 Oct 2014 - 10:16

gHost Spartan wrote: 7.87

That's bullshit, put me down for 7.88 then.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Fri 24 Oct 2014 - 10:22

Nordic wrote:Mark me down for NFWIH

Where is stoops prediction?

I won't disappoint you and not give my prediction. This one is too close for comfort. Actually feeling ok today so far and have heard multiple Walvies predict 34-0 type games. So I'll just say this game is close and we end it in the 3rd or 4th quarter
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 24 Oct 2014 - 10:25

we're too humble to lose to them..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Fri 24 Oct 2014 - 11:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:we're too humble to lose to them..

Even though I hate you you're right. Everyone is too cocky and is going to piss off the football gods and we will lose and lose everything we worked for
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 24 Oct 2014 - 11:16

Stoops21 wrote:
Even though I hate you you're right. Everyone is too cocky and is going to piss off the football gods and we will lose and lose everything we worked for
thanks, man..

that was always the thing I hated most about scUM (among many, many things) - is their lack of humility. I'm glad to see us handle our recent success so well.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 24 Oct 2014 - 11:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:thanks, man..

that was always the thing I hated most about scUM (among many, many things) - is their lack of humility. I'm glad to see us handle our recent success so well.

Boring.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 24 Oct 2014 - 11:57

Rocinante wrote:

Boring.
Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sun 26 Oct 2014 - 1:58

bump.

So easy.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down