Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scared of the Black Panthers, you guys.

+8
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
Toe
Robert J Sakimano
Nommad2
The_Dude
kingstonlake
Rocinante
12 posters

Go down

Scared of the Black Panthers, you guys. Empty Scared of the Black Panthers, you guys.

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-03, 12:34

Them N*****s was gonna blow up the St. Louis Arch, y'all!!!

So glad that the Washington Free Beacon and the American Thinker are running with this story.  The Lamestream media is so up Obummer's ass that they won't even report on this terrorist plot for fear of being called racist.  Thank god God the upstanding journalists that brought us this Handy guide to liberal race baiting are on top of the evil black plot to overthrow the already overly acquiescent Missouri government.  

Fuckin Obama.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Scared of the Black Panthers, you guys. Empty Re: Scared of the Black Panthers, you guys.

Post by kingstonlake 2014-12-03, 13:07

Ran out of ink trying to connect the dots to black panthers and Obama. Carry on.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Scared of the Black Panthers, you guys. Empty Re: Scared of the Black Panthers, you guys.

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-03, 13:16

Liberal meltdowns are hilarious and fairly often these days.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 2014-12-03, 13:19

Thank God I got to see it this summer. You know, before it's gone.
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-03, 13:27

I told ya'll this would happen if you went elected some colored boy who doesn't know his place....

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2014-12-03, 13:28

Rocinante wrote:Them N*****s was gonna blow up the St. Louis Arch, y'all!!!

So glad that the Washington Free Beacon and the American Thinker are running with this story.  The Lamestream media is so up Obummer's ass that they won't even report on this terrorist plot for fear of being called racist.  Thank god God the upstanding journalists that brought us this Handy guide to liberal race baiting are on top of the evil black plot to overthrow the already overly acquiescent Missouri government.  

Fuckin Obama.

only natural for you to be scared. I'll bet you see a lot of them in the Wyoming wilderness.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-03, 13:29

The_Dude wrote:Liberal meltdowns are hilarious and fairly often these days.

I don't know, you seem to be in a constant state of meltdown these days.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-03, 13:33

Turtleneck wrote:

he does seem unusually agitated and hate-filled lately, doesn't he?

also, he's unable to answer a very simple "yes" or "no" question.. not sure if race-filled rage factors into one's inability to answer simple questions, though.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-12-03, 13:36

Scared of the Black Panthers, you guys. Gump2

I'm sorry I ruined your Black Panther party.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-12-03, 13:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I told ya'll this would happen if you went elected some colored boy who doesn't know his place....

Scared of the Black Panthers, you guys. 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-12-03, 13:44

I'm of the opinion that no one would miss St. Louis if it ceased to exist.

scratch that, Joe Buck would, but he's a walking penis.
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-12-03, 14:03

beal99 wrote:I'm of the opinion that no one would miss St. Louis if it ceased to exist.
You just need to talk their language:

Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-12-03, 14:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:he does seem unusually agitated and hate-filled lately, doesn't he?

also, he's unable to answer a very simple "yes" or "no" question.. not sure if race-filled rage factors into one's inability to answer simple questions, though.

Probably has something to do with the war on Christmas
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-03, 14:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:he does seem unusually agitated and hate-filled lately, doesn't he?

Hands Up! Don't shoot! Scared of the Black Panthers, you guys. 4198636888
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-03, 14:29

Turtleneck wrote:

What specifically am I melting down about? The non indictment over officer Wilson?

Multiple liberals here have gone clinically insane over that. Pretty hilarious to watch unfold but sad at the same time.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-03, 14:32

You're going insane over liberals going insane. Pretty hilarious to watch unfold but sad at the same time.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down