Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brandon Johns of East Lansing HS Plays His First High School Game Tonight..

+12
kingstonlake
Cym Jim
Herbie Green
Tankster
CORNER BLITZ
duffy munn
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
tTito
Other Teams Pursuing That
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Brandon Johns of East Lansing HS Plays His First High School Game Tonight..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Brandon Johns of East Lansing HS Plays His First High School Game Tonight..

Post by duffy munn 2016-06-09, 09:11

DWags wrote:Jeff Smith would not ever help MSU. Trust me. He became persona non grata at the Duffy.

This is true and I never understood why. My experiences with Smith were always positive and he was a great coach/teacher.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Brandon Johns of East Lansing HS Plays His First High School Game Tonight..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Brandon Johns of East Lansing HS Plays His First High School Game Tonight..

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-06-09, 09:13

Turtleneck wrote:I remember Jones now that you mention him. I imagine it is tough for MSU to land these kids because they want to exprience somewhere new.

Jones was MSU's if we offered. LB coach, Mike Cox, thought he wasn't worth the offer. Brad's been in the NFL for years, I don't know what Mike Cox is doing these days.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-06-09, 09:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Who was the last big FB of BB recruit to come out of EL? I remember Kinder. Anybody since him? That was awhile ago.
probably Kinder.. however, Brad Jones from 12-15 years back ended up going to Colorado and has had a solid NFL career. Has a Super Bowl ring...

Randy Kinder was the best high school football player I ever saw. It's too bad he didn't go to MSU because George would have given him the ball 30 times a game. He would have been a star.

Jones was also very good. The kid had a size 14 shoe when he was 12 years old. HIs Dad, however, is a pompous jackass.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-09, 09:42

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:Jeff Smith would not ever help MSU. Trust me. He became persona non grata at the Duffy.

This is true and I never understood why. My experiences with Smith were always positive and he was a great coach/teacher.
he's a good guy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-09, 11:56

I think he played football at some school down the road...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-16, 08:12

looks like the Ann Arbor Barber College and Institute of Basic Television Repair has extended an offer..

Michigan Offers Class of 2018 Forward Brandon Johns
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-06-16, 08:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:looks like the Ann Arbor Barber College and Institute of Basic Television Repair has extended an offer..

If Izzo wants him, he's Green. Bellein has never beaten him for a recruit.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-16, 09:31

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:looks like the Ann Arbor Barber College and Institute of Basic Television Repair has extended an offer..

If Izzo wants him, he's Green. Bellein has never beaten him for a recruit.
Izzo was at a handful of games last season.. I'm guessing he'll offer him a scholarship eventually.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2