Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for Obama haters

+17
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Green Note
Nordic
The Pantry
CheesySpartan
Rocinante
Vlad
AvgMSUJoe
LoneWolfSparty
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
Code_Warrior
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Question for Obama haters Empty Question for Obama haters

Post by DWags Wed 17 Dec - 14:24

If I can now buy a cuban cigar, I can fill up my gas guzzzler in metro detroit for 2.29 per gallon, unemployment is down to below 8%, Osama Bin Laden is dead, we're out of two wars, how do I keep my hate up for that fucker?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Question for Obama haters Empty Re: Question for Obama haters

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 17 Dec - 14:33

DWags wrote:If I can now buy a cuban cigar, I can fill up my gas guzzzler in metro detroit for 2.29 per gallon, unemployment is down to below 8%, Osama Bin Laden is dead, we're out of two wars, how do I keep my hate up for that fucker?
you simply need to keep reminding yourself of the one very most basic, yet very most important factor..

he's black... and he wants black people.. hell, even brown people.. to take your stuff. All of it.

All. Of. It.

Question for Obama haters 1550444538
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 17 Dec - 14:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:you simply need to keep reminding yourself of the one very most basic, yet very most important factor..

he's black... and he wants black people.. hell, even brown people.. to take your stuff. All of it.

All. Of. It.

Question for Obama haters 1550444538

Thanks, cause I was a bit confused at what we were bitching about last friday at the White Boy minority hater knuckle Dragging misogynistic gun toting god fearing White boy club dinner party.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 17 Dec - 14:39

DWags wrote:

Thanks, cause I was a bit confused at what we were bitching about last friday at the White Boy minority hater knuckle Dragging misogynistic gun toting god fearing White boy club dinner party.
just remember.. he's coming for your guns and your bibles...

which explains why absolutely no Americans have guns or bibles.

None.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 17 Dec - 14:47

Solid troll
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Wed 17 Dec - 14:59

Don't get Sakimano going, he hates that fucker.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 17 Dec - 15:01

Let's see...he's a pathological liar for one. The unemployment rate is over 11%. We have the lowest labor participation rate in 50 years. Wages have remained flat for years. Our economic growth is stagnant. We have the fewest business startups in over a century. HIs foreign policy has been absolutely moronic, naive, and just downright terrible. He lied to ram through a massive bill called Obamacare that's disastrous. We have trillions in new debt to boot too.

But the rich and big business are doing well while the middle and lower classes are doing pretty bad. That doesn't even count the record number of people we now have on welfare.

Dems are running from him like the plague. He's had 19 consecutive months with a higher disapproval then approval rating. The mid terms last month just validated everything. You had active Dens telling the potus to not campaign for them lol.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 17 Dec - 15:05

The_Dude wrote:Solid troll
The_Dude wrote:Let's see...he's a pathological liar for one. The unemployment rate is over 11%. We have the lowest labor participation rate in 50 years. Wages have remained flat for years. Our economic growth is stagnant. We have the fewest business startups in over a century. HIs foreign policy has been absolutely moronic, naive, and just downright terrible. He lied to ram through a massive bill called Obamacare that's disastrous.  We have trillions in new debt to boot too.

But the rich and big business are doing well while the middle and lower classes are doing pretty bad. That doesn't even count the record number of people we now have on welfare.

Dems are running from him like the plague. He's had 19 consecutive months with a higher disapproval then approval rating. The mid terms last month just validated everything. You had active Dens telling the potus to not campaign for them lol.
Oh man, for a second I thought he was going to be able to stay away from the bait. Lol, nah that was a stupid thought.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 17 Dec - 15:07

Code_Warrior wrote:Don't get Sakimano going, he hates that fucker.

He should. Rich old white people are doing well because the Fed has been propping up the stock market while minorities and the lower class are doing horrid.

Isn't it weird he supports a guy simply because of his race? Isn't that the definition of racism? Liking or disliking someone based on the color of the skin and not by their actions? Lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 17 Dec - 15:11

The_Dude wrote:

He should. Rich old white people are doing well because the Fed has been propping up the stock market while minorities and the lower class are doing horrid.

Isn't it weird he supports a guy simply because of his race? Isn't that the definition of racism? Liking or disliking someone based on the color of the skin and not by their actions? Lol
Nah, it really isn't. Here, because I live to help.

[size=36]rac·ism[/size]
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

[list=lr_dct_sf_sens]
[*][size=13]the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
[/size]

• [size=13]prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.[/size]

[/list]
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 17 Dec - 15:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Oh man, for a second I thought he was going to be able to stay away from the bait. Lol, nah that was a stupid thought.

Question for Obama haters 502811600 took it just like a hook dangling out in front of a carp. Too easy.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 17 Dec - 15:17

The_Dude wrote:Let's see...he's a pathological liar for one. The unemployment rate is over 11%. We have the lowest labor participation rate in 50 years. Wages have remained flat for years. Our economic growth is stagnant. We have the fewest business startups in over a century. HIs foreign policy has been absolutely moronic, naive, and just downright terrible. He lied to ram through a massive bill called Obamacare that's disastrous. We have trillions in new debt to boot too.

He's better than Bush!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Wed 17 Dec - 15:26

I hate threads where I can't read the OP. Have this tool on ignore.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 17 Dec - 15:27

LoneWolfSparty wrote:I hate threads where I can't read the OP. Have this tool on ignore.
You could stop ignoring people, that'd be a good place to start to fix your problem.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 17 Dec - 15:36

LoneWolfSparty wrote:I hate threads where I can't read the OP. Have this tool on ignore.

That's not very fair and balanced.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 17 Dec - 15:38

it would be so much more appealing of the right wing hate mongers would just admit that they hate him because he's black..

Obama is basically a center/right politician.. sure, he ran as a left wing idealist - especially in 2008 - in 2012 I had to hold my nose and vote for him because he's anything but a liberal..

it's okay.. just say that you hate him because he's black. Other than his skin tone, he's basically been an extension of bu$h and the republican party.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed 17 Dec - 15:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it would be so much more appealing of the right wing hate mongers would just admit that they hate him because he's black..

Obama is basically a center/right politician.. sure, he ran as a left wing idealist - especially in 2008 - in 2012 I had to hold my nose and vote for him because he's anything but a liberal..

it's okay.. just say that you hate him because he's black. Other than his skin tone, he's basically been an extension of bu$h and the republican party.

The pubs dont understand the reason his approval numbers are so low is because he is so conservative on many issues. Usually the voting follows the "vote or not" contingent rather than the vote repub or dem. So, mid-terms show us the pubs are worked up and the dems are irked they don't have the leader they want.

It will be interesting if Elizabeth Warren jumps into the presidential race.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 17 Dec - 15:55

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

The pubs dont understand the reason his approval numbers are so low is because he is so conservative on many issues. Usually the voting follows the "vote or not" contingent rather than the vote repub or dem. So, mid-terms show us the pubs are worked up and the dems are irked they don't have the leader they want.

It will be interesting if Elizabeth Warren jumps into the presidential race.
exactly...

his poll numbers are so low because his base - Democrats.. and many liberal Democrats - are disenfranchised with how conservative he is. Let's see, the Dow is through the roof, rich white Fat Cats on Wall Street are getting richer and fatter, the corporate healthcare industry loves him as he refused a single payer system that many liberal Democrats prefer.. in fact, the individual mandate was take straight from 90's era Heritage Foundation ideals, Guantanamo is still open, still sending troops to the Middle East and promoting foreign conflicts...

but he's black.. and not only is he black, but he has a funny name. And he is going to take away your guns and bibles. Question for Obama haters 1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 17 Dec - 15:57

That's the third time this moron has said publicly he has me on ignore. He jumps into my threads and he says he's ignoring me. WTF is wrong with him? I don't even follow him enough to know why I pissed him off, but whatever it was, I guess that's kind of cool. Is he a knuckle dragger?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 17 Dec - 16:00

The_Dude wrote:Let's see...he's a pathological liar for one. The unemployment rate is over 11%. We have the lowest labor participation rate in 50 years. Wages have remained flat for years. Our economic growth is stagnant. We have the fewest business startups in over a century. HIs foreign policy has been absolutely moronic, naive, and just downright terrible. He lied to ram through a massive bill called Obamacare that's disastrous. We have trillions in new debt to boot too.

Wait, you mean I'm not paying less for gas, I'm not gainfully employed?, I'm not going to smoke a Cuban cigar soon enough? I didn't jump up and down when we splatted Bin Laden? I didn't see troops coming home and I didn't hire two ex marines at my business because business has picked up?

Fuck-in-A. That fucker has me believing shit that actually didn't happen. I really hate him now. I just hope while I'm filling up my gas guzzler in two weeks and smoking a cuban the ash doesn't fall and blow up my truck.

Merica
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 17 Dec - 16:03

DWags wrote:

Wait, you mean I'm not paying less for gas, I'm not gainfully employed?, I'm not going to smoke a Cuban cigar soon enough?  I didn't jump up and down when we splatted Bin Laden?   I didn't see troops coming home and I didn't hire two ex marines at my business because business has picked up?  

Fuck-in-A.   That fucker has me believing shit that actually didn't happen.  I really hate him now.  I just hope while I'm filling up my gas guzzler in two weeks and smoking a cuban the ash doesn't fall and blow up my truck.  

Merica

didn't you hear.. Bin Laden is alive.. in fact, not only is he alive, but he's Obama's nominee for Secretary of Defense.. the Obama economy hasn't created 200,000+ jobs for 10 months in a row now, I don't know where you bought gas, but I didn't.. did NOT.. see it for $2.34 this morning at the Lake Lansing/Abbot Speedway.. the Dow is not at a record high, not matter how high you see it is.. and even though it's higher than it's ever been - it's still (technically) not at a record high.

Question for Obama haters 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Wed 17 Dec - 16:52

He's still Muslim and Kenyan, ain't he!?!?!  Can't have no Arab Prez that ain't born here on good ol' Muhrican soil!!

Oh, and he just announced normalization of relations with Cuba.  So let the new round of hate begin.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Wed 17 Dec - 16:54

DWags wrote:

Wait, you mean I'm not paying less for gas, I'm not gainfully employed?, I'm not going to smoke a Cuban cigar soon enough? I didn't jump up and down when we splatted Bin Laden? I didn't see troops coming home and I didn't hire two ex marines at my business because business has picked up?

Fuck-in-A. That fucker has me believing shit that actually didn't happen. I really hate him now. I just hope while I'm filling up my gas guzzler in two weeks and smoking a cuban the ash doesn't fall and blow up my truck.

Merica

The Dude would've preferred if we rolled the clock back to mid-2008.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 17 Dec - 17:04

I just want to talk about football.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 17 Dec - 17:20

DWags wrote:

Merica

Lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 17 Dec - 17:46

I'm here for the gang bang
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed 17 Dec - 20:48

The_Dude wrote:

Lol

Terrorists for cigars?...fuck it why not!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed 17 Dec - 21:07

DWags wrote:If I can now buy a cuban cigar, I can fill up my gas guzzzler in metro detroit for 2.29 per gallon, unemployment is down to below 8%, Osama Bin Laden is dead, we're out of two wars, how do I keep my hate up for that fucker?
Wait to see what happens when your girls get to age 20 when you can see what Obamacare has done.

5 million illegal aliens (democrats) being granted US citizenship and benefits (including welfare & SS) sounds like a great upcoming proposition
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed 17 Dec - 21:28

North Korea just got over on us under his watch... lock this thread
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note Wed 17 Dec - 21:59

Educate yourself
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed 17 Dec - 22:21

The Pantry wrote:Wait to see what happens when your girls get to age 20 when you can see what Obamacare has done.

5 million illegal aliens (democrats) being granted US citizenship and benefits (including welfare & SS) sounds like a great upcoming proposition

1.6% of the population can sway the vote?!?

That's fucking awesome! What a Face
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 17 Dec - 22:35

Yay for becoming like Greece
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Wed 17 Dec - 22:37

The_Dude wrote:Yay for becoming like Greece

Exactly. Going to be tough in few years when we are $100 trillion in debt, and can't pay the daily bills.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 17 Dec - 22:40

The_Dude wrote:Yay for becoming like Greece
Not even remotely similar. Unless you consider "we have debt" to mean it's similar. Then fine, it's similar.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Wed 17 Dec - 22:41

Not even remotely similar. Unless you consider "we have debt" to mean it's similar. Then fine, it's similar.

Sooooo,, not even remotely similar except how it is?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 17 Dec - 22:42

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Sooooo,, not even remotely similar except how it is?
Correct.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Wed 17 Dec - 22:43

Correct.

Actually you are right. Greece was a fraction of the liabilities that USA has run up. The number here are staggering. When it goes caput here there will be about 100 times more people rioting.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 17 Dec - 22:47

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Actually you are right. Greece was a fraction of the liabilities that USA has run up. The number here are staggering. When it goes caput here there will be about 100 times more people rioting.
Also a fraction of the assets. And a fraction of the income. And a fraction of the problems related to recently joining an economic union. And a fraction of the world wide clout. 

Look, the debt is a problem, yeah. But it's nothing like the situation was in Greece. It's a different problem.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 17 Dec - 22:47

The Pantry wrote:Wait to see what happens when your girls get to age 20 when you can see what Obamacare has done.

So, I should fear the future and that's why I need to hate him. Got it. I don't think I can muster up a good hate based on people who say sure it's great now but be scared about the future. I'll try though.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Wed 17 Dec - 22:48

Also a fraction of the assets. And a fraction of the income. And a fraction of the problems related to recently joining an economic union. And a fraction of the world wide clout. 

Look, the debt is a problem, yeah. But it's nothing like the situation was in Greece. It's a different problem.

Spending more than you have is the problem. Whether it is a household, Greece, or the US, eventually you can't keep up.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next