Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

+60
tTito
Dr. Strangelove
goodbar
Watch Out Pylon!
Da Mayor
Nordic
SawGreen
Jake from State Farm
Rodeo Burger
Stymie2000
MattyFresh
CaptainSlow33
Motown Spartan
I.B. Fine
tGreenWay
aualum06
Clarett's Folly
Robert J Sakimano
tanfan!
AnomanderRake
By-Tor
Herbie Green
Rocinante
DWags
NigelUno
StylesGShmooth
Tim Wakefield
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
WBill
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
Chitown_Badger
Stoops21
Ass Dan
MiamiSpartan
Bizarro Fletch
GirbaudJeans
AvgMSUJoe
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
The_Dude
Free Plax
Brock Middlebrook
Spartan Nachos
Cym Jim
LoneWolfSparty
Fallenangle
He Got It!
Cameron
Dendrobates
InTenSity
MSUgöat
Cool Runnings
AMwood
Floyd Robertson
Cosmo_Kramer
Osmo
SeeRockCity
64 posters

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 10 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-07-30, 08:35

LooseGoose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

The explanation comes in the last 2-3 episodes of season 2 IIRC. It's been a few months since I watched so I might not remember it right.

God you're an old fart.

Admittingly.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 10 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-07-31, 14:05

Turtleneck wrote:That asshole is still coach...

Michigan high school hires former ‘Last Chance U’ star Brittany Wagner

Ever since the first season of Last Chance U came out, academic advisor Brittany Wagner noticed her notoriety grow. Now that notoriety has helped her land a new job as an academic consultant at Madison Heights High School in Michigan. While the second season was released earlier this month, Wagner has since left her position at East Mississippi Community College.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-08-01, 14:48

I'm adding rolls to my basketball conditioning
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-08-01, 15:56

Season 2 of Mr. Robot is pretty good 2 episodes in.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-01, 17:06

Tonight, Discovery starts Unabomber, an 8-part drama on hunting the University of Michigan alumnus Ted Kaczynski. Imma check it out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-08-01, 17:16

tGreenWay wrote:Tonight, Discovery starts Unabomber, an 8-part drama on hunting the University of Michigan alumnus Ted Kaczynski. Imma check it out.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 10 18839005_1552413301477940_8253116532940772302_n
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-08-01, 17:19

tGreenWay wrote:Tonight, Discovery starts Unabomber, an 8-part drama on hunting the University of Michigan alumnus Ted Kaczynski. Imma check it out.

Thanks for the reminder
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-01, 17:20

Where did he go to school?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-08-01, 17:26

Turtleneck wrote:Where did he go to school?

I hope they mention it every eight minutes during each episode.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-08-02, 20:02

1st episode of the unabomber thing is good, looking forward to the rest.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-08-02, 22:17

Finished 13 reasons why. Mixed feelings. Powerful message. Bad ending
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-03, 19:59

Tin Star on Prime. Evil oil company comes to build refinery in rural Alberta where Tim Roth is the newly minted sheriff having moved his family from England.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-03, 20:06

I've been watching an older HBO series "Rome" on Prime. So far it consists of 17 hours of fighting and fucking, about 3 hours of dialog.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-03, 20:06

Floyd Robertson wrote:Tin Star on Prime. Evil oil sports company comes to build takeover refinery a message board in rural Alberta on Forumotion where Bob is the newly minted sheriff mod having moved his family from England 247.

Just made a new show about tSwill.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-03, 20:07

LooseGoose wrote:I've been watching an older HBO series "Rome" on Prime. So far it consists of 17 hours of fighting and fucking, about 3 hours of dialog.

So it is a documentary about the day in the life of a Swill poster?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-03, 20:07

Floyd Robertson wrote:1st episode of the unabomber thing is good, looking forward to the rest.

I enjoyed all eight eps. Thought it got better as it went along.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-03, 20:09

Turtleneck wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Tin Star on Prime. Evil oil sports company comes to build takeover refinery a message board in rural Alberta on Forumotion where Bob is the newly minted sheriff mod having moved his family from England 247.

Just made a new show about tSwill.

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-03, 20:11

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:1st episode of the unabomber thing is good, looking forward to the rest.

Yeah, it was very well done. Definitely learned or relearned some things.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-03, 20:13

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I've been watching an older HBO series "Rome" on Prime. So far it consists of 17 hours of fighting and fucking, about 3 hours of dialog.

So it is a documentary about the day in the life of a Swill poster?

Hmmm....we could assign Swill characters....I'll start....

WBH - Pollo

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-03, 20:19

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Me, too. I didn't pay attention to a lot of the details after the arrest and conviction. The whole linguistic forensics was fascinating. I was also shocked to see how incompetent a couple of the FBI higher ups were, particularly the two leaders on the task force.
My only real complaint is there was no update into the lives and/or careers of the major players.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-03, 20:23

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

How many times did it mention he went to UM? Let me answer: not enough.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-03, 20:30

Turtleneck wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Not even once, IIRC. Ann Arbor was mentioned once or twice.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-03, 20:35

Sound shitty. Will not watch.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-03, 20:44

Turtleneck wrote:Sound shitty. Will not watch.

You wouldn't understand most of it, anyway. The scriptwriters presume a viewership with an education beyond high school.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-03, 20:48

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Yeah, scriptwriters must have a Michigan connection, all they did was play up the Harvard angle.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-03, 20:57

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Sound shitty. Will not watch.

You wouldn't understand most of it, anyway. The scriptwriters presume a viewership with an education beyond high school.

Put your credentials on the table, GreenWay.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-03, 21:13

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Yeah, scriptwriters must have a Michigan connection, all they did was play up the Harvard angle.

It blew my mind that TK was a test subject in MKUltra. One of those things I never knew. I'll bet it was even more heinous being at um for five years. No wonder he snapped.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-17, 13:17

Mimdhunters is pretty good. It's about two FBI agents in the 70's starting to study serial killers by interviewing them. There is some pretty gnarly shit that is discussed. If you likes Zodiac you'll like this show. Same director (David Fincher).

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-10-17, 13:23

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Mimdhunters is pretty good. It's about two FBI agents in the 70's starting to study serial killers by interviewing them. There is some pretty gnarly shit that is discussed. If you likes Zodiac you'll like this show. Same director (David Fincher).

The title reminds me too much of

Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-17, 13:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Mimdhunters is pretty good. It's about two FBI agents in the 70's starting to study serial killers by interviewing them. There is some pretty gnarly shit that is discussed. If you likes Zodiac you'll like this show. Same director (David Fincher).

Marginally-interesting fact: MSU grad Robert Ressler is credited with coining the term serial killer early in his career with the Behavioral Science Unit at the FBI.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-17, 13:50

my wife tried to teach me how to search for something on Netflix.

I got confused and she stopped teaching me.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-17, 13:51

tGreenWay wrote:

Marginally-interesting fact: MSU grad Robert Ressler is credited with coining the term serial killer early in his career with the Behavioral Science Unit at the FBI.

Another marginally interesting fact, the character FBI Agent Ressler on NBC's Black List is probably Robert Ressler's son. Well, maybe not a fact, I don't know, really, but it could be.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-17, 13:54

Imma say it again: American Vandal is a funny 8-pt mockumentary. Four hours of your time. Would I steer you wrong?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-17, 13:58

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Another marginally interesting fact, the character FBI Agent Ressler on NBC's Black List is probably Robert Ressler's son. Well, maybe not a fact, I don't know, really, but it could be.

I do find that marginally interesting. Maybe it's an homage? Who knows. I stopped watching the show a couple of years ago. Really liked it at first.

Another marginally interesting fact: The actress who plays Agent Keen is originally from Petoskey.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-10-17, 14:00

tGreenWay wrote:Imma say it again: American Vandal is a funny 8-pt mockumentary. Four hours of your time. Would I steer you wrong?

I will second this. It's fucking hilarious and probably the best thing on Netflix right now.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-17, 14:02

tGreenWay wrote:

That's exactly who the show is based off of.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bustle.com/p/what-book-is-mindhunter-based-on-the-true-story-behind-the-netflix-series-is-fascinating-2910716/amp
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-17, 14:08

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

That's exactly who the show is based off of.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bustle.com/p/what-book-is-mindhunter-based-on-the-true-story-behind-the-netflix-series-is-fascinating-2910716/amp

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 10 55953254 Cool.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-17, 14:10

Clarett's Folly wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Imma say it again: American Vandal is a funny 8-pt mockumentary. Four hours of your time. Would I steer you wrong?

I will second this. It's fucking hilarious and probably the best thing on Netflix right now.

It's a clever idea and well executed. Plus, it's hysterical.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-17, 19:44

Three episodes into Iron Fist on Netflix and it's surprisingly good.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-17, 20:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:my wife tried to teach me how to search for something on Netflix.

I got confused and she stopped teaching me.

Are you sure she was trying to teaching you something about Netflix?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next