Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am shocked that a ball boy will end up taking the fall for deflategate.

+7
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
Rodeo Burger
LoneWolfSparty
The_Dude
NigelUno
11 posters

Go down

I am shocked that a ball boy will end up taking the fall for deflategate. Empty I am shocked that a ball boy will end up taking the fall for deflategate.

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-26, 17:12

Shocked!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I am shocked that a ball boy will end up taking the fall for deflategate. Empty Re: I am shocked that a ball boy will end up taking the fall for deflategate.

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-26, 17:15

Save your holier than thou crap. Neutral
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

I am shocked that a ball boy will end up taking the fall for deflategate. Empty Re: I am shocked that a ball boy will end up taking the fall for deflategate.

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-26, 17:20

The_Dude wrote:Save your holier than thou crap. Neutral

Save it for what?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-01-26, 17:20

Belicheat and Gayrady are to blame. But the NFL is a spineless piece of crap organization and will do nothing to them.

-Cue The Dude's self-righteous and completely irrational defense of the Fagriots-
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2015-01-26, 17:23

Shocked
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-26, 17:28

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Belicheat and Gayrady are to blame. But the NFL is a spineless piece of crap organization and will do nothing to them.

-Cue The Dude's self-righteous and completely irrational defense of the Fagriots-

You are still mad over a football that was underinflated.  While there are women beaters, rapists, drunk drivers who have killed people, habitual drug users in the league, and with all the cheating going on in pro sports, this is where you are digging in for your faux moral stance against 'cheating'?

Save it.  Especially from you of all people--a die hard NFL fan
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-01-26, 17:58

Big gulps huh? All right, talk to ya later.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-26, 18:08

The_Dude wrote:

You are still mad over a football that was underinflated.  While there are women beaters, rapists, drunk drivers who have killed people, habitual drug users in the league, and with all the cheating going on in pro sports, this is where you are digging in for your faux moral stance against 'cheating'?

Save it.  Especially from you of all people--a die hard NFL fan

You sound holier than thou.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-01-26, 18:55

Fuck the NFL in general.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-01-26, 19:53

Brady offered the ballboy a night with Gisele to deflate his balls.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-01-26, 23:32

LooseGoose wrote:Brady offered the ballboy a night with Gisele to deflate his balls.

Between this joke that killed and your proposed bet that won I nominate you poster of the day! +1
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-01-26, 23:41

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Belicheat and Gayrady are to blame. But the NFL is a spineless piece of crap organization and will do nothing to them.

I think you could have left it at Gaydy. Making it Gayrady is really bulky. Gaydy gets the point across.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-01-26, 23:51

steveschneider wrote:

Between this joke that killed and your proposed bet that won I nominate you poster of the day! +1

I am shocked that a ball boy will end up taking the fall for deflategate. 2275418548
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-01-27, 08:23

Ryan Leaf had some tweet that was kind of funny. 

"Its troubling that the NFL can find the video of a locker room attendant in a week and never see the Rice elevator video ever!"
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-27, 08:25

InTenSity wrote:Ryan Leaf had some tweet that was kind of funny. 

"Its troubling that the NFL can find the video of a locker room attendant in a week and never see the Rice elevator video ever!"

Making that point might be his greatest accomplishment since he left WSU.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-27, 09:09

InTenSity wrote:Ryan Leaf had some tweet that was kind of funny. 

They probably have cameras all over that stadium. It should have taken about 20 minutes to find the video.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-27, 09:19

headline on The Huffington Post (seriously):

REPORT: Video Shows Patriots Employee Taking Balls Into Bathroom

I am shocked that a ball boy will end up taking the fall for deflategate. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-27, 09:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:headline on The Huffington Post (seriously):

REPORT: Video Shows Patriots Employee Taking Balls Into Bathroom

I am shocked that a ball boy will end up taking the fall for deflategate. 502811600

I even saw a mainstream media channel refer to the ball boy as a 'lone wolf' I am shocked that a ball boy will end up taking the fall for deflategate. 4198636888
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-01-27, 10:17

Eric Kester may be the only guy who's come out ahead from Ballghazi so far.

Over the past week, as the broadcast media have desperately tried to pump air into the deflated-balls scandal, Kester has been the near-ubiquitous voice of firsthand ball-boy expertise. Handsome, personable, and the author of a well-received book (once excerpted here at Deadspin) about his experience at Harvard, he has been brought on by CNN, ABC's Good Morning America, and NBC's Today Show to speak about his extensive work touching, squeezing, and roughing up balls on the sidelines for the Chicago Bears. As he tells it, his career with the Bears gives him unique insight into just what professionals like Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, and their minions may or may not have done ahead of the AFC Championship game, and just what advantages they may or may not have derived from it.

According to a team source, employment records indicate Eric Kester was a training camp assistant for "three weeks" during the summer of 2003 in Bourbonnais, Ill., worked "at most two preseason games" that year, and never returned. The files support assertions by longtime sidelines personnel that Kester never worked a regular season game for the team. (A photo provided by a source with ties to the Bears training staff and described as a shot of the game-day crew from the 2003 season shows a 22-man group; Kester is not among them. This source requested that the photo not be published.)

A Bears source says that, as common sense would have it, nobody whose ball boy career amounted to three weeks' worth of summer practice would ever be involved in pre-game meetings with referees or working with quarterbacks to prepare balls on game days.

http://deadspin.com/did-tvs-go-to-ball-boy-expert-on-ballghazi-inflate-his-1681721220
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-27, 11:19

LooseGoose wrote:
Eric Kester may be the only guy who's come out ahead from Ballghazi so far.

Over the past week, as the broadcast media have desperately tried to pump air into the deflated-balls scandal, Kester has been the near-ubiquitous voice of firsthand ball-boy expertise. Handsome, personable, and the author of a well-received book (once excerpted here at Deadspin) about his experience at Harvard, he has been brought on by CNN, ABC's Good Morning America, and NBC's Today Show to speak about his extensive work touching, squeezing, and roughing up balls on the sidelines for the Chicago Bears. As he tells it, his career with the Bears gives him unique insight into just what professionals like Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, and their minions may or may not have done ahead of the AFC Championship game, and just what advantages they may or may not have derived from it.

According to a team source, employment records indicate Eric Kester was a training camp assistant for "three weeks" during the summer of 2003 in Bourbonnais, Ill., worked "at most two preseason games" that year, and never returned. The files support assertions by longtime sidelines personnel that Kester never worked a regular season game for the team. (A photo provided by a source with ties to the Bears training staff and described as a shot of the game-day crew from the 2003 season shows a 22-man group; Kester is not among them. This source requested that the photo not be published.)

A Bears source says that, as common sense would have it, nobody whose ball boy career amounted to three weeks' worth of summer practice would ever be involved in pre-game meetings with referees or working with quarterbacks to prepare balls on game days.

http://deadspin.com/did-tvs-go-to-ball-boy-expert-on-ballghazi-inflate-his-1681721220

Sleep
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-01-27, 11:28

What I've learned in this thread is that tDud is a um and NE fan.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-01-27, 12:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
I think you could have left it at Gaydy. Making it Gayrady is really bulky. Gaydy gets the point across.

Thanks, Travis of the Gaymos.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-27, 12:28

InTenSity wrote:What I've learned in this thread is that tDud is a um and NE fan.

Or that I laugh at trivial stuff like under inflated balls and realize everyone in pro sports cheats to a degree.

You keep on the witch hunt with the media to generate a faux story.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-27, 12:39

The_Dude wrote:

Or that I laugh at trivial stuff like under inflated balls and realize everyone in pro sports cheats to a degree.

You keep on the witch hunt with the media to generate a faux story.

True. Good point. There was that one time the Patriots cheated, and then there was that other time the Patriots cheated...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-27, 12:45

NigelUno wrote:

True. Good point. There was that one time the Patriots cheated, and then there was that other time the Patriots cheated...

I am shocked that a ball boy will end up taking the fall for deflategate. 992749028
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down