Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SeeRock and myself have just been appointed Recruiting Coordinators for the ATL

+12
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
Turtleneck
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
SeeRockCity
Floyd Robertson
LoneWolfSparty
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SeeRock and myself have just been appointed Recruiting Coordinators for the ATL Empty SeeRock and myself have just been appointed Recruiting Coordinators for the ATL

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-28, 07:41

This is in addition to our duties here.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

SeeRock and myself have just been appointed Recruiting Coordinators for the ATL Empty Re: SeeRock and myself have just been appointed Recruiting Coordinators for the ATL

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-01-28, 07:52

see rock doesn't even post here anymore.....
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

SeeRock and myself have just been appointed Recruiting Coordinators for the ATL Empty Re: SeeRock and myself have just been appointed Recruiting Coordinators for the ATL

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-01-28, 07:53

Great, here comes sanctions and probation.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-01-28, 07:57

Your first order of business should be changing your username so no one from the other board knows who you are
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-28, 07:59

Floyd Robertson wrote:Great, here comes sanctions and probation for Eastern Michigan University.

Fixed
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-28, 08:00

also, remember that we don't want any recruits that wouldn't be admitted to MSU on their own academic merit..

thanks guys! You're both great Americans and admirable Spartans.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-01-28, 08:01

LoneWolfSparty wrote:see rock doesn't even post here anymore.....

Why do you keep saying this?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-28, 08:37

The Pantry wrote:Your first order of business should be changing your username so no one from the other board knows who you are

I am open to suggestions.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-01-28, 08:53

NigelUno wrote:

How about "nukfutz"...?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-01-28, 08:59

SeeRockCity wrote:

He's an idiot? SeeRock and myself have just been appointed Recruiting Coordinators for the ATL 2599972566
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-28, 09:03

The Pantry wrote:How about "nukfutz"...?

I don't speak jive. Or Swahili.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-28, 09:15

NigelUno wrote:

how about "Recruiting Coordinator for the ATL"?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-28, 10:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:how about "Recruiting Coordinator for the ATL"?

Better than the other one.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-28, 10:40

DWags wrote:

He's an idiot? SeeRock and myself have just been appointed Recruiting Coordinators for the ATL 2599972566

and thinks he's funny.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-28, 10:50

Rocinante wrote:

and thinks he's funny.

Can you please take over the recruiting coordinator duties for Wyoming. Spartan Swill will get you field offices in Cheyenne or Laramie, plus Casper, Rock Springs, and Sheridan.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-28, 10:52

Laramie is the only other town I'll travel to. Yall have to pay mileage and maintenance costs on my vehicle. In fact, fuck that, I demand a company car.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-28, 10:55

Rocinante wrote:Laramie is the only other town I'll travel to. Yall have to pay mileage and maintenance costs on my vehicle. In fact, fuck that, I demand a company car.

Where are you currently at? Also, the car is no problem. PM Nigel for the forms you will need to fill out for a new car.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-28, 10:59

I'm in sheridan. But there's nobody worth recruiting in Cheyenne or Rock Springs. Maybe Casper.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-28, 10:59

I'll get started on those forms.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-28, 11:03

That's fine. You will be assigned to the Sheridan, Casper, Laramie regions. That is a pretty direct north-south route, right? By the way, do you want a car or truck? You will need to specify or you will just get the standard company vehicle.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-01-28, 11:04

How's our Georgia pipeline these days?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-01-28, 11:05

Some of these conversations you guys have around here get into some really weird shit. Is this like a fan fiction website or something now? 

PS- sorry if I just broke character and ruined everything.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-28, 11:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote: some really weird shit. 

So you do not want to be a coordinator and get a company car?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-01-28, 11:12

Turtleneck wrote:

So you do not want to be a coordinator and get a company car?
All right, I'm in.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-28, 11:15

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:How's our Georgia pipeline these days?

SeeRock messed up the Milton visit last night. Not looking good.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-28, 11:16

Re: Travis

PM Nigel for the forms.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2015-01-28, 11:17; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-28, 11:16

NigelUno wrote:

SeeRock messed up the Milton visit last night.  Not looking good.

Did he call a kid stupid?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-01-28, 11:17

I will take the territory in and around my basement.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-28, 11:18

NigelUno wrote:

how about "Lootin'-n-Crootin'"..?

because, ya know, you'd be looting the ATL of all of it's talent while recruiting the young student-athletes to MSU.. SeeRock and myself have just been appointed Recruiting Coordinators for the ATL 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-01-28, 11:20

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Some of these conversations you guys have around here get into some really weird shit. Is this like a fan fiction website or something now? 

PS- sorry if I just broke character and ruined everything.
Has anyone ever told you your avatar is peculiar?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-01-28, 11:23

The Pantry wrote:
Has anyone ever told you your avatar is peculiar?
It's come up once or twice. I changed it while drunk, and while I live up to my drunken commitments, I feel like the month or so I've had it is long enough. A change may be coming soon.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-28, 11:24

The Pantry wrote:Has anyone ever told you your avatar is peculiar?

I did. I put him on ignore because I don't want to see it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-01-28, 11:27

NigelUno wrote:

I did.  I put him on ignore because I don't want to see it.
It makes nigels special place feel all funny and that makes him uncomfortable so he hid it so it's easier for him to hide those feelings deep down.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-01-28, 11:27

Turtleneck wrote:Re: Travis

PM Nigel for the forms.

SeeRock and myself have just been appointed Recruiting Coordinators for the ATL 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-01-28, 11:36

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
It's come up once or twice. I changed it while drunk, and while I live up to my drunken commitments, I feel like the month or so I've had it is long enough. A change may be coming soon.
I get it.  Have been thinking about switching back to Giada. What do you think?

SeeRock and myself have just been appointed Recruiting Coordinators for the ATL Giada110
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-01-28, 11:38

The Pantry wrote:
I get it.  Have been thinking about switching back to Giada.  What do you think?

SeeRock and myself have just been appointed Recruiting Coordinators for the ATL Giada110
I think that's an excellent decision and you don't need to consider it any further, just go do it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-01-28, 11:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
I think that's an excellent decision and you don't need to consider it any further, just go do it.
Thanks for confirming my thoughts. I feel strangely better now
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-01-28, 12:02

SeeRockCity wrote:

Because LoneWolf is just as bad as The_Dude?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-28, 12:09

NigelUno wrote:

SeeRock messed up the Milton visit last night. Not looking good.

SeeRock and myself have just been appointed Recruiting Coordinators for the ATL 1896033241
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-28, 12:10

Turtleneck wrote:

That's fine. You will be assigned to the Sheridan, Casper, Laramie regions. That is a pretty direct north-south route, right? By the way, do you want a car or truck? You will need to specify or you will just get the standard company vehicle.

I think a green Jeep Wrangler with mudders best represents our brand.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next