Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SeeRock and myself have just been appointed Recruiting Coordinators for the ATL

+12
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
Turtleneck
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
SeeRockCity
Floyd Robertson
LoneWolfSparty
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SeeRock and myself have just been appointed Recruiting Coordinators for the ATL - Page 2 Empty Re: SeeRock and myself have just been appointed Recruiting Coordinators for the ATL

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:13 pm

Rocinante wrote:

I think a green Jeep Wrangler with mudders best represents our brand.

Just put it on the form. Should arrive in about 2-3 weeks. If not, PM Nigel with all complaints.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

SeeRock and myself have just been appointed Recruiting Coordinators for the ATL - Page 2 Empty Re: SeeRock and myself have just been appointed Recruiting Coordinators for the ATL

Post by Rocinante Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:14 pm

Are we still delivering vehicles via helicopter? Last time they squashed my azaleas, Nigel still hasn't sent me the check for damages.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:27 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Just put it on the form. Should arrive in about 2-3 weeks. If not, PM Nigel with all complaints.

The last guy that complained got demoted to spartiate.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:34 pm

Rocinante wrote:Are we still delivering vehicles via helicopter?  Last time they squashed my azaleas, Nigel still hasn't sent me the check for damages.

Co9's finance subcommittee has flagged your claim. LWS and Bob are are being sent to verify damages.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:13 pm

I wish I was hip enough to know what the ATL is. At least then I couldn't care less. However, since I don't know and I feel like I should know, I am stuck knowing that I could care less and that prevents me from reaching my full potential of not caring.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:48 pm

Atlanta. Not sure if it is Atlanta Georgia or Michigan.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:21 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:I wish I was hip enough to know what the ATL is. At least then I couldn't care less. However, since I don't know and I feel like I should know, I am stuck knowing that I could care less and that prevents me from reaching my full potential of not caring.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:23 pm

So it's Atlanta Michigan? Pretty sure that video is Atlanta Michigan.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:51 pm

Ok. So if ATL is Atlanta, then what is "the ATL"? You see, I'm still prevented from reaching my full potential. Are we talking Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Hawks, or some other Atlanta? If anything, I now care more than my first post and that's just the wrong direction. My caring level should be going lower, not higher.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:20 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:Ok. So if ATL is Atlanta, then what is "the ATL"? You see, I'm still prevented from reaching my full potential. Are we talking Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Hawks, or some other Atlanta? If anything, I now care more than my first post and that's just the wrong direction. My caring level should be going lower, not higher.

That's fine. You don't have to care about recruiting. That's why we have recruiting coordinators.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:29 pm

NigelUno wrote:

That's fine. You don't have to care about recruiting. That's why we have recruiting coordinators.

Can I add Vermont to my territory? It's really nice there.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:53 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Can I add Vermont to my territory? It's really nice there.

Yes. Just for hockey though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:20 pm

Are you talking about recruiting for new Swill members? MSU team sports? Fuck it. I'm going full on to I couldn't care less because Nigel said that I didn't need to care. I can live with the not knowing now that I know that someone else knows.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:24 pm

NigelUno wrote:

Yes. Just for hockey though.

What about recruiting new members to the Phish club?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2