Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Bo Ryan a better coach right now than Izzo?

+9
Other Teams Pursuing That
Code_Warrior
Ass Dan
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
steveschneider
kingstonlake
Tim Wakefield
The_Dude
13 posters

Go down

Is Bo Ryan a better coach right now than Izzo? Empty Is Bo Ryan a better coach right now than Izzo?

Post by The_Dude Mon 6 Apr - 22:13

He just coached his team to only commit two fouls against Duke in the first half.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Is Bo Ryan a better coach right now than Izzo? Empty Re: Is Bo Ryan a better coach right now than Izzo?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 6 Apr - 22:14

So much better. Would take Bo in a heart beat.

Also Harbs > Dumbtonio

Lock thread.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is Bo Ryan a better coach right now than Izzo? Empty Re: Is Bo Ryan a better coach right now than Izzo?

Post by Tim Wakefield Mon 6 Apr - 22:14

lol!
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 6 Apr - 22:17

What is the name of the trailer park you live in, does your 1985 S10
have wings painted on the hood, and where is the UM flag mounted on your trailer?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 6 Apr - 22:20

Troll
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 6 Apr - 22:22

Jesus.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 6 Apr - 22:23

I'm gonna make an official request/plea to my fellow Swillsters. I know we don't believe in locking threads or deleting them here. But we also know that we don't want to give trolls the attention they crave.

Let's just not reply any more to this stupid fucking thread. Let it drop. That is my plea.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 6 Apr - 22:23

Solid troll job
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 6 Apr - 22:25

If he is not purposely trolling, he is clueless.
Wisconsin has a great team. Kaminsky is a matchup nightmare. Bo Ryan is a great coach with a very talented team.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 6 Apr - 22:25

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm gonna make an official request/plea to my fellow Swillsters. I know we don't believe in locking threads or deleting them here. But we also know that we don't want to give trolls the attention they crave.

Let's just not reply any more to this stupid fucking thread. Let it drop. That is my plea.

Stop replying guys. You're giving him what he wants.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Mon 6 Apr - 22:31

"Dumbtonio" makes me laugh
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Mon 6 Apr - 23:29

Fuck duke.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 7 Apr - 0:09

Is Bo Ryan a better coach right now than Izzo? 2130724145
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue 7 Apr - 11:49

Answer is no...failed to win the natty.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Tue 7 Apr - 12:02

I love how the same coach that teaches flopping was whining about his opponent getting calls by jumping into his players. #KarmaIsABitch.

He also said he doesn't recruit "rent-a-players". Oh really Bo? WTF is Diamond Stone???

I don't want to hear these Badger fans talk about not getting McD's AA because they can't qualify at UW. Your coach just admitted he doesn't recruit them so STFU!

One more...That bullshit line by Bo about how focused he was on his game that he didn't know who won the MSU-Duke game until the sideline reporter told him at halftime. Give me a break you bullshitter (read the first four paragraphs)

http://www.wiscnews.com/sports/college/basketball/men/article_867da716-6f38-584a-a74b-8f5cfc0e1a4e.html
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue 7 Apr - 13:36

CheesySpartan wrote:I love how the same coach that teaches flopping was whining about his opponent getting calls by jumping into his players. #KarmaIsABitch.

He also said he doesn't recruit "rent-a-players". Oh really Bo? WTF is Diamond Stone???

I don't want to hear these Badger fans talk about not getting McD's AA because they can't qualify at UW. Your coach just admitted he doesn't recruit them so STFU!

One more...That bullshit line by Bo about how focused he was on his game that he didn't know who won the MSU-Duke game until the sideline reporter told him at halftime. Give me a break you bullshitter (read the first four paragraphs)

http://www.wiscnews.com/sports/college/basketball/men/article_867da716-6f38-584a-a74b-8f5cfc0e1a4e.html

Just when I was starting to not dislike Bo he really dug himself a hole here.

Every coach recruits 1 and dones but there are only a handful of them and we know where they mostly end up.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 7 Apr - 14:53

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm gonna make an official request/plea to my fellow Swillsters. I know we don't believe in locking threads or deleting them here. But we also know that we don't want to give trolls the attention they crave.

That's gay. Sarcasm works far better.

No is so much a better coach than izzo, that we should built a giant box statue instead of giant sparty
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue 7 Apr - 19:28

The OP is worthy of a pet troll tag IMO
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Tue 7 Apr - 19:30

The_Dude wrote:He just coached his team to only commit two fouls against Duke in the first half.

If I say "yes," will you leave and never come back?
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down