Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fresh Thyme grand opening Wednesday

+2
Robert J Sakimano
The Pantry
6 posters

Go down

Fresh Thyme grand opening Wednesday Empty Fresh Thyme grand opening Wednesday

Post by The Pantry 2015-04-28, 15:55

EAST LANSING – Fresh Thyme Farmers Market will give away $50 in free groceries to the first 250 shoppers through the door Wednesday at the grand opening of its first Michigan store.

The official ribbon cutting is set for 6:45 a.m. and the doors open at 7 a.m. at 940 Trowbridge Road in East Lansing, inside the shopping center at Harrison and Trowbridge roads, the former site of Goodrich's Shop-Rite.

Fresh Thyme Grand Opening
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fresh Thyme grand opening Wednesday Empty Re: Fresh Thyme grand opening Wednesday

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-04-28, 16:06

Fresh Thyme grand opening Wednesday 4113017228 - "soft" opening tonight.. for friends and families of employees. But I was told most anyone could show up.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fresh Thyme grand opening Wednesday Empty Re: Fresh Thyme grand opening Wednesday

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-04-28, 16:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Fresh Thyme grand opening Wednesday 4113017228 - "soft" opening tonight.. for friends and families of employees. But I was told most anyone could show up.

So you'll be going then I assume Bob?
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-04-28, 16:10

You should go and check it out for us and report back
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-28, 16:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Fresh Thyme grand opening Wednesday 4113017228 - "soft" opening tonight.. for friends and families of employees. But I was told most anyone could show up.

Burn it down to protest the injustice of everyone not having access to such a store.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-04-29, 07:33

CheesySpartan wrote:

So you'll be going then I assume Bob?
nah, I didn't go.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-04-29, 07:35

The Pantry wrote:You should go and check it out for us and report back
I might hit it up one of these days... I don't know. Not really my scene.

been to Monticello's out toward Haslett? It's a good store.. privately owned, a lot of fresh local stuff.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-29, 08:18

Is this place some kind of corporate gimmick? You know, where they make you feel like you at at a farmer's market or co-op, but really it is just another boring corporate store.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie 2015-04-29, 08:39

Meijer is heavily invested in it, I believe. We had o e open down here a few months back. I haven't been, yet, but the parking lot is fairly full.

Soon this little area near my house will have the largest Kroger in the area, a Meijer, a Fresh Thyme, a Target w/ groceries, a Sam's Club (somewhat different) and an Aldi, Remke, and Fresh Market within 5 minutes.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-04-29, 09:31

Turtleneck wrote:Is this place some kind of corporate gimmick? You know, where they make you feel like you at at a farmer's market or co-op, but really it is just another boring corporate store.

obviously I haven't been but I get the feeling that it's the sort of place that will attract a lot of Prius owners....
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-29, 10:01

Townie wrote:Meijer is heavily invested in it, I believe. We had o e open down here a few months back. I haven't been, yet, but the parking lot is fairly full.

Soon this little area near my house will have the largest Kroger in the area, a Meijer, a Fresh Thyme, a Target w/ groceries, a Sam's Club (somewhat different) and an Aldi, Remke, and Fresh Market within 5 minutes.

What you need is....

Fresh Thyme grand opening Wednesday Wegmans
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie 2015-04-29, 10:08

Turtleneck wrote:
Townie wrote:Meijer is heavily invested in it, I believe. We had o e open down here a few months back. I haven't been, yet, but the parking lot is fairly full.

What you need is....

Fresh Thyme grand opening Wednesday Wegmans
yep. We need more grocery options.

It'll be interesting to see what Kroger does with their new store. This is their home, and they woefully under-serve Cincinnati.

I think we need a Ralph's.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-04-29, 10:11

I look forward to shopping there midway through a long day of tailgating when I want to get some more beer and walk off some of the the previous beer I have consumed.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-04-29, 10:12

Wegman's has really built up around the DC-area. It's been really nice.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-29, 10:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Is this place some kind of corporate gimmick? You know, where they make you feel like you at at a farmer's market or co-op, but really it is just another boring corporate store.

obviously I haven't been but I get the feeling that it's the sort of place that will attract a lot of Prius owners....

...and bicyclists.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-04-29, 10:20

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:obviously I haven't been but I get the feeling that it's the sort of place that will attract a lot of Prius owners....

...and bicyclists.
maybe....
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down