Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I get a decent cup of coffee in London?

+8
Robert J Sakimano
Cym Jim
Ass Dan
SpartanInNH
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can I get a decent cup of coffee in London? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can I get a decent cup of coffee in London?

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-19, 16:27

tGreenWay wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

You should've went to France, I hear they have good coffee there.

Been to France, got very good coffee. My complaint about France has nothing to do with the quality of the brew. It’s not even about drinking from small cups. But damnit if those tiny cups don’t have handles with holes wide enough to wrap a finger through. Noooooo, you have to pinch the handle, especially if there’s no hole at all. It’s like they want us all to pretend we’re dainty and civilized when we drink their coffee in petite-sized cups.

Ask for the American size cup next time. They serve the America cup also with a dozen deep fried Oreos and a basket of waffle fries, too!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Can I get a decent cup of coffee in London? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can I get a decent cup of coffee in London?

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-19, 16:34

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Been to France, got very good coffee. My complaint about France has nothing to do with the quality of the brew. It’s not even about drinking from small cups. But damnit if those tiny cups don’t have handles with holes wide enough to wrap a finger through. Noooooo, you have to pinch the handle, especially if there’s no hole at all. It’s like they want us all to pretend we’re dainty and civilized when we drink their coffee in petite-sized cups.

Ask for the American size cup next time. They serve the America cup also with a dozen deep fried Oreos and a basket of waffle fries, too!

I prefer my snacks and beverages without the spit all over.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2