Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Near female throwdown at work! One fired one suspended a week.

+12
Turtleneck
The Pantry
Blanch32
goodbar
Ass Dan
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
AMwood
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
Giant Moose
kingstonlake
16 posters

Go down

Near female throwdown at work! One fired one suspended a week.  Empty Near female throwdown at work! One fired one suspended a week.

Post by kingstonlake 2015-06-25, 11:12

Details to follow. And no you don't want pictures of these two 185lb fire hydrants.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Near female throwdown at work! One fired one suspended a week.  Empty Re: Near female throwdown at work! One fired one suspended a week.

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-25, 11:12

I assume the loser of the fight lost her job and the winner only got suspended?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Near female throwdown at work! One fired one suspended a week.  Empty Re: Near female throwdown at work! One fired one suspended a week.

Post by kingstonlake 2015-06-25, 11:14

Giant Moose wrote:I assume the loser of the fight lost her job and the winner only got suspended?
I said "near" throw down.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-25, 11:15

kingstonlake wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:I assume the loser of the fight lost her job and the winner only got suspended?
So how much hair was pulled?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-25, 11:17

kingstonlake wrote:

So no punches thrown and someone still got fired?!

Pussification of America continues...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-25, 11:20

What's the over under on the number of times the c-word was used?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-06-25, 11:20

Tale if the tape:

White/Mexican female in a verbal altercation with black female (Bob, gonna need you to step in and defend her). White Mexican claims thug life, black lives it. Both about 185. Mexican definitely has hand speed over black lady. Same age. Black woman has thicker thighs and power. Rumor has it black lady put 1 degree beat down on her baby daddy. Threats made. Interview process was definitely bias in white Mexican favor. White Mexican got a week off, black lady fired because she was on her last leg of discipline. White Mexican has linger hair and that's a huge disadvantage. Gonna said black girl would have prevailed in a tko.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-25, 11:25

I dig it.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-25, 11:25

So this was like the WalMart fight?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-25, 11:36

kingstonlake wrote:Tale if the tape:

White/Mexican female in a verbal altercation with black female (Bob, gonna need you to step in and defend her). White Mexican claims thug life, black lives it. Both about 185. Mexican definitely has hand speed over black lady. Same age. Black woman has thicker thighs and power. Rumor has it black lady put 1 degree beat down on her baby daddy. Threats made. Interview process was definitely bias in white Mexican favor. White Mexican got a week off, black lady fired because she was on her last leg of discipline. White Mexican has linger hair and that's a huge disadvantage. Gonna said black girl would have prevailed in a tko.
People should have chanted the boss' name while this was going on like on Springer: "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!"
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-06-25, 12:09

i don't know... those mexicans can take a punch. i'm putting my money on julia cesar chavez.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-25, 12:19

kingstonlake wrote:Details to follow. And no you don't want pictures of these two 185lb fire hydrants.
thanks, but we already have pictures from tRCMB tailgate parties.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-25, 12:20

Near female throwdown at work! One fired one suspended a week.  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-06-25, 12:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:So this was like the WalMart fight?

Near female throwdown at work! One fired one suspended a week.  1966794946

I love that video.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-06-25, 12:34

POY candidate
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-06-25, 13:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Details to follow. And no you don't want pictures of these two 185lb fire hydrants.
thanks, but we already have pictures from tRCMB tailgate parties.
Zing!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-06-25, 13:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Bob, I apologize. I put you in a real bad spot there. You should never have to choose which minority to defend. If I hear of an incident involving an Anglo and minority I'll post it. No need to make this difficult. My apologies!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2015-06-25, 14:37

I dunno. chicks fighting always starts out good but it kinda gets boring pretty quick. they inevitably end up in a stalemate on the floor, tangled up with fists of each others hair and just grunting.  everyone mostly ends up just walking away leaving them like that.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-25, 14:39

This actually did happen where I work I front of a customer.

....but BC both were fat black chicks nothing ever happened. Not sure if either was sent home. Sadly, our customer completely understood why. Thanks lawyers of America!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-06-25, 15:37

Funniest office fight I ever saw ended with the 70 year old owner of the company shoving his useless 65 year old brother through a cubicle wall
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-06-25, 15:46

Why do you work at a hair salon?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-06-25, 15:54

SOMEBODY MAKE THIS GUY A GERONTE
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-06-25, 21:46

Late night update:

Black chick is gone (she was getting fired anyway eventually). White Mexican is on indefinite suspension. Union gonna try to get both if them back. White Mexican will get her job back guaranteed. She's the supervisors eyes and ears in my department. We all know she's a snitch bitch. We are friends but i keep her at arms length cause she's evil. 

Here's the rub. She was up for a promotion (she doesn't know I was offered it and declined cause i refuse to deal with shit like this) and always tries to flaunt her status. I just laugh at her ignorant ass. Well she's married to a guy in another plant and banging a dude in our department. He goes to bat for her over this and I'm like "dude, stay out of it. How much of a dumb shit do you have to be to
Confront a black chick you know has a temper? They are gonna fire your "girlfriend" as well just to make it look like its not a racial thing ". This chick was on her way out the door anyway. The company didn't need your boo's help. Now she ain't getting a promotion. People are fucking stupid. And yeah, this shit really happened.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-25, 23:29

kingstonlake wrote:I'm like "dude, stay out of it. How much of a dumb shit do you have to be to
Confront a black chick you know has a temper?

Lol, hope you really said that
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-25, 23:48

I'm starting to get wood now that infidelity has entered the picture, please continue but leave the part out about her being 185 cause that doesn't help my spank bank fantasy.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-25, 23:49

I prefer to think of her as a Univision weather girl. The black chick could be Whoopi for all I care, I don't give a shit... That's Bob's territory to worry about.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-26, 00:07

xsanguine wrote:I prefer to think of her as a Univision weather girl. The black chick could be Whoopi for all I care, I don't give a shit... That's Bob's territory to worry about.

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 01:06

You're getting so many +1s when I am back in civilization near a pc
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-06-26, 01:49

Ass Dan wrote:

POY candidate

Meh.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-06-26, 05:06

xsanguine wrote:I prefer to think of her as a Univision weather girl. The black chick could be Whoopi for all I care, I don't give a shit... That's Bob's territory to worry about.
I've seen her wedding pic. Definitely spank material. But I'm like, geez woman, what happened?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-06-26, 05:50

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

After seeing the words "Univision Weather Girl" I swear that I was going to post this video after she rose to internet fame this week.

Near female throwdown at work! One fired one suspended a week.  11381421_1438244163146083_555718839_n

EDIT: Just noticed you started a whole thread devoted to her.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-06-26, 06:52

IN
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down