Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EL HopCat has half off beer, wine, cocktails to celebrate marriage equality

+11
Blanch32
Travis of the Cosmos
Giant Moose
goodbar
Tim Wakefield
InTenSity
AMwood
Brock Middlebrook
Robert J Sakimano
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

EL HopCat has half off beer, wine, cocktails to celebrate marriage equality - Page 2 Empty Re: EL HopCat has half off beer, wine, cocktails to celebrate marriage equality

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-30, 11:38

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I still don't know if this is a serious question, after you put "serious question".

Seriously?

EL HopCat has half off beer, wine, cocktails to celebrate marriage equality - Page 2 502811600 seriously.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

EL HopCat has half off beer, wine, cocktails to celebrate marriage equality - Page 2 Empty Re: EL HopCat has half off beer, wine, cocktails to celebrate marriage equality

Post by Marc Summers 2015-06-30, 12:30

I bet they wouldn't allow two men to openly have sex with each other inside the restaurant....
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-30, 12:37

Marc Summers wrote:I bet they wouldn't allow two men to openly have sex with each other inside the restaurant....
You should try it and report back with your findings.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-30, 12:45

Marc Summers wrote:I bet they wouldn't allow two men to openly have sex with each other inside the restaurant....

You're onto something here.. I bet they wouldn't allow a man and a woman to do it either.

You go to Harvard or Yale, genius?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-30, 12:47

You're onto something here.. I bet they wouldn't allow a man and a woman to do it either.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-06-30, 12:50

Giant Moose wrote:

Hey moose, you want to meet up in EL and fuck in hopcat?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2015-06-30, 12:53

Giant Moose wrote:

I bet they wouldn't allow two guys in assless chaps into the restaurant.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2