Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McDonald's Minion Happy Meal toy curses; parents outraged

+4
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
DWags
Giant Moose
8 posters

Go down

Video McDonald's Minion Happy Meal toy curses; parents outraged

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-10, 12:04

http://www.thebitbag.com/wtf-mcdonalds-minion-toys-curses-at-kids-and-parents/112853
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Video Re: McDonald's Minion Happy Meal toy curses; parents outraged

Post by DWags 2015-07-10, 12:07

WTF? That parent needs to shut the fuck up and fucking quit being such a bull shit little bitch ass mutherfucker. His kid will grow up to be a fucking cock sucking pussy.

Fuck them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-10, 12:11

WTF? That parent needs to shut the fuck up and fucking quit being such a bull shit little bitch ass mutherfucker. His kid will grow up to be a fucking cock sucking pussy.

Fuck them.

WTF?? Pak nooai uke da aw ta ptt aka yee fucking zek pig sook a ne ptt ipo ip butt mutherfucker. Lo ar sama longo aka da be a fucking cock sucking pussy.

Fuck vus.

I translated this to minion for you.

http://minionstranslator.com/

Last edited by Giant Moose on 2015-07-10, 12:12; edited 1 time in total
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-10, 12:11

DWags wrote:WTF? That parent needs to shut the fuck up and fucking quit being such a bull shit little bitch ass mutherfucker. His kid will grow up to be a fucking cock sucking pussy.

Fuck them.
I'm trying to put together the last 4 words of the second sentence. That kid is going to fuck with his cock and suck pussy? Is that what I'm getting out of this?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-10, 12:17

Any fucking parent who plows McDonalds intot heir fucking little bitch ass brat, needs to just shut the fuck up and learn to feed their kids healthy food.

20 bucks says they're going for the law suit here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-10, 13:06

DWags wrote:Any fucking parent who plows McDonalds intot heir fucking little bitch ass brat, needs to just shut the fuck up and learn to feed their kids healthy food.

Meh, we all do what we think we can. My daughter has recently become extremely picky in her food. So much that she won't eat for a day or so, then complain her tummy hurts. We are trying to get her to understand that not eating is the reason her tummy hurts but she doesn't get it. She'll be starving, look at the food, pick it up, say 'I can't like this, no thank you" and put it down. She'll eat spicy wings from Publix, mac and cheese and ramen noodles, and that's about it. Obviously any candy or chocolate she'll eat, but we try not to give her that. She used to eat salmon, steak, pork, green beans, peas, corn and almost anything you put in front of her, but she just suddenly stopped eating. For a little bit she would eat pizza, but now she says she doesn't like that.
So, its not for a lack of trying, and occasionally we go to McDonalds, but she won't even eat the happy meals there. Tying her to a chair, or starving her for a few days is not an option, which is some advice I've been given.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-10, 13:12

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:Any fucking parent who plows McDonalds intot heir fucking little bitch ass brat, needs to just shut the fuck up and learn to feed their kids healthy food.

Meh, we all do what we think we can. My daughter has recently become extremely picky in her food. So much that she won't eat for a day or so, then complain her tummy hurts. We are trying to get her to understand that not eating is the reason her tummy hurts but she doesn't get it. She'll be starving, look at the food, pick it up, say 'I can't like this, no thank you" and put it down. She'll eat spicy wings from Publix, mac and cheese and ramen noodles, and that's about it. Obviously any candy or chocolate she'll eat, but we try not to give her that. She used to eat salmon, steak, pork, green beans, peas, corn and almost anything you put in front of her, but she just suddenly stopped eating. For a little bit she would eat pizza, but now she says she doesn't like that.
So, its not for a lack of trying, and occasionally we go to McDonalds, but she won't even eat the happy meals there. Tying her to a chair, or starving her for a few days is not an option, which is some advice I've been given.
not sure how old your daughter is, but this isn't uncommon - in certain stages of development, kids will attempt to determine how much control they have and what they (or any of us) puts into our body is a way of demonstrating (or not demonstrating) control.

I'd simply suggest to be patient with her - keep offering her healthy choices, make sure you and your wife demonstrate healthy eating, as well - she's not going to starve herself to death.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-07-10, 15:55

Finally, something new to be enraged about rabble rabble rabble

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro 2015-07-10, 16:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
not sure how old your daughter is, but this isn't uncommon - in certain stages of development, kids will attempt to determine how much control they have and what they (or any of us) puts into our body is a way of demonstrating (or not demonstrating) control.

I'd simply suggest to be patient with her - keep offering her healthy choices, make sure you and your wife demonstrate healthy eating, as well - she's not going to starve herself to death.

Exactly! It takes ~52 days for a hunger striker to die. Your daughter will crack well before then. The bigger issue is make sure she gets plenty of fluids. In these warm days it takes just 3 days of little water to start causing problems.
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-10, 16:14

I am so angry about this.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-10, 16:15

Don't be a McDonald's snob. Sometimes it's easy and quick. As long as your kid isn't obese and you're not shoving it down her gullet every night, is not going to kill her.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-10, 16:18

gomersbro wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:not sure how old your daughter is, but this isn't uncommon - in certain stages of development, kids will attempt to determine how much control they have and what they (or any of us) puts into our body is a way of demonstrating (or not demonstrating) control.

Exactly! It takes ~52 days for a hunger striker to die. Your daughter will crack well before then. The bigger issue is make sure she gets plenty of fluids. In these warm days it takes just 3 days of little water to start causing problems.
She probably gets too many fluids, and that is part of the problem. We used to go through a gallon of milk in about 3 days. Now I just give her Jolt and Red Bull.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down