Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need something to do tomorrow within a few hours of Detroit to entertain my kids

+16
HT
The Pantry
tGreenWay
CORNER BLITZ
InTenSity
Rocinante
Triple Sparty
Nordic
The Ingenious Gentleman
Dr. Strangelove
Brock Middlebrook
kingstonlake
DWags
Izzo Court
Giant Moose
WhiteBoyHatcher
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Need something to do tomorrow within a few hours of Detroit to entertain my kids - Page 2 Empty Re: Need something to do tomorrow within a few hours of Detroit to entertain my kids

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-17, 22:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Maybe I'll just make some jungle juice and we'll get drunk together.

Then go play on the jungle gym.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Need something to do tomorrow within a few hours of Detroit to entertain my kids - Page 2 Empty Re: Need something to do tomorrow within a few hours of Detroit to entertain my kids

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-17, 22:42

You can bring them to my place, I'll get em all liquored up
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-17, 22:44

Will you spring for the Uber back home, though?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-17, 22:44

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Will you spring for the Uber back home, though?
Fuck it, why not. Anything to help mold the young generation.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-17, 22:49

I'm not gonna lie, it would be super entertaining to get the 5 year old drunk. He's got quite the imagination when sober. I hope CPS isn't reading this thread.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-17, 23:57

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Will you spring for the Uber back home, though?

Don't worry. Travis has a plain white panel van he can take the children home. Or somewhere remote.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-18, 10:28

My wager on what WBH actually is doing today:

Set up a stream of kid's movies, locked them in a room with popcorn and sippy cups to watch those movies.

Called in a hooker & blow for himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-18, 10:51

I'm currently at the zoo. It's hot here.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-07-18, 10:57

If you're going to do it outside, do it soon.

Need something to do tomorrow within a few hours of Detroit to entertain my kids - Page 2 CKNHLJ4UkAANJ4-
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-18, 23:50

After the hard work we put in finding you entertainment we at least expect a report on your activities.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-19, 00:01

God damn you guys are demanding. I start these threads to spur conversations and arguments, not so that I am obligated to report back. 

Summary:

-Breakfast
-Went to see Inside Out
--2 year old was bored
-Went back home
-Went to pool
--Isolated kids to splash pad area, still nerve wracking
--Got kicked out of splash pad area due to "contamination in water"/baby ruths (not ours!)
--Daughter peed on the sidewalk through her swim diapers when leaving
-Went and picked up Little Cedars at the request of the eldest
-Changed them into regular clothes at home
-Watched Curious George on Netflix
--Daughter somehow managed to propel a poop turd THROUGH her diaper onto the carpet while watching Curious George
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-19, 00:04

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:God damn you guys are demanding. I start these threads to spur conversations and arguments, not so that I am obligated to report back. 

Summary:

-Breakfast
-Went to see Inside Out
--2 year old was bored
-Went back home
-Went to pool
--Isolated kids to splash pad area, still nerve wracking
--Got kicked out of splash pad area due to "contamination in water"/baby ruths (not ours!)
--Daughter peed on the sidewalk through her swim diapers when leaving
-Went and picked up Little Cedars at the request of the eldest
-Changed them into regular clothes at home
-Watched Curious George on Netflix
--Daughter somehow managed to propel a poop turd THROUGH her diaper onto the carpet while watching Curious George
Sounds like a great day!!  Need something to do tomorrow within a few hours of Detroit to entertain my kids - Page 2 1966794946

Your next purchase should be....

Need something to do tomorrow within a few hours of Detroit to entertain my kids - Page 2 Start-potty-training-book1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-19, 00:06

You ain't seen nothing yet. Your life has high probability to become even more entertaining
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-19, 00:10

Oh no doubt. 

Honestly though I'm already on the uptick. It's SO SO nice having them both being able to fend for themselves to a certain degree. Goodness shit sucked when the elder barely could and the younger one was a helpless blob of a baby and they hated each other. 

This is actually kinda fun.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-19, 00:21

Okay. Maybe you need to have one, two, or maybe three more kids to fully appreciate the experience.

The progression working through their numbers is more exponential than geometric.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-19, 01:46

Time to start interviewing hot college women for babysitting jobs. We'll need pics.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2015-07-19, 10:42

Yup, children still sound like your life is over/ruined. I will pass.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-19, 10:52

Dendrobates wrote:Yup, children still sound like your life is over/ruined. I will pass.

As most parents will say to you, "I couldn't live without them".  Basically, it's like that cat or dog you have.  You go to somebodies house with that same cat or dog and you pet them and say hi, you go home and don't really give a shit about them.  But when your cat or dog passes on, you're beside yourself with grief.   Whatever anyone says kids are like that too.  You certainly could have and do live a great life without them, could have just married and had a ton of fun without them, but when you do have them, you really do fall in love with them.  

However, for you guys with pets, take the amount of shit you have to go through just to go on vacation to take care of them, then multiply that by 1000 for each kid.   Oh, and the worry you experience daily, and the financial burden, and the restrictions on your time.   It's weird, I'd never recommend  anyone having kids, but damn, I can't live without mine.   I don't know how to explain that to people.   Same thing with if someone asks me, "If you could do it over, would you have kids?".  At first blush, I'd say no way, then I think of my pains in the ass and say, "As long as I could have my two kids, I'd do it again" even though they consume your fucking life.  It's just weird.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2