Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gomer you sure complain a lot on the rcmb

+9
The_Dude
Blanch32
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
Gomer
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
Motown Spartan
tanfan!
13 posters

Go down

Gomer you sure complain a lot on the rcmb Empty Gomer you sure complain a lot on the rcmb

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-01, 04:22

Thread after thread complaining about your inability to log on under mobile etc. I thought you hated that place or has Nigel made this place shitty for you too.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Gomer you sure complain a lot on the rcmb Empty Re: Gomer you sure complain a lot on the rcmb

Post by Motown Spartan 2015-09-01, 06:33

Gomer is a douche.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Gomer you sure complain a lot on the rcmb Empty Re: Gomer you sure complain a lot on the rcmb

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-01, 07:04

Fuck rcmb
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-01, 07:07

I honestly don't get why you fucks still complain and attempt to post over there. To join the circle jerk regarding anything MSU? Anything that isn't sunshine is attacked or eventually locked or deleted by mods. That sounds fun.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-01, 07:27

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I honestly don't get why you fucks still complain and attempt to post over there. To join the circle jerk regarding anything MSU? Anything that isn't sunshine is attacked or eventually locked or deleted by mods. That sounds fun.

Agreed. You have to go Dwags or Muffy or you get attacked with down votes!!!!! Shame on you for questioning anything!!!! Nigel is no better, the fat prick. But I am surprised Gomer is so vocal about his anger regarding his inability to log on to a site that he condemns on here. Seems hypocritical if you ask me. Are you asking me?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-01, 07:28

Nigel were you IP banned? you haven't started any fights over there lately?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-01, 07:29

Tanfan! wrote:Nigel were you IP banned? you haven't started any fights over there lately?

Are you trying to start a fight with Gomer or me? If it's me, then please start a separate thread with my name in the title. Thanks.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-01, 07:32

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:Nigel were you IP banned? you haven't started any fights over there lately?

Are you trying to start a fight with Gomer or me? If it's me, then please start a separate thread with my name in the title. Thanks.

answer the question fatty. Were you IP banned? It's been pleasant not seeing your stalking posts over there. Nice to see you stalking ghost within seconds of his return. You ran Gomer off because people hate your fucking guts.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-01, 07:35

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

answer the question fatty. Were you IP banned? It's been pleasant not seeing your stalking posts over there. Nice to see you stalking ghost within seconds of his return. You ran Gomer off because people hate your fucking guts.

You seem to be stalking me. As I said, please decide who you want to fight with. If it's me, start another thread with my name in the title. Thanks.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2015-09-01, 08:14

Tanfan! wrote:Thread after thread complaining about your inability to log on under mobile etc. I thought you hated that place or has Nigel made this place shitty for you too.
You must be talking about the one thread I started kindly asking Trevor to fix a problem.

I've always posted at both sites. And I've never really condemned it on here.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-01, 09:37

gHost Spartan wrote:It was funny as shit because Trevor pretended that he didn't know anything about any technical issues on the RCMB Gomer you sure complain a lot on the rcmb 294152859

So I responded with "Trevor doesn't even post here anymore so why would he know" and it was immediately deleted.

That board sucks. I wish tSwill had a much better mobile platform. The mobile here is really really really bad.

I've always just used the full version and post exclusively from mobile. It's fine, mostly. The little picture link pops up in the way lower right hand corner and I have to go looking for it, but it's nbd
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-09-01, 09:45

What's so bad about mobile? I don't use it much, but I do use it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-01, 09:55

gHost Spartan wrote:It was funny as shit because Trevor pretended that he didn't know anything about any technical issues on the RCMB Gomer you sure complain a lot on the rcmb 294152859

So I responded with "Trevor doesn't even post here anymore so why would he know" and it was immediately deleted.

That board sucks. I wish tSwill had a much better mobile platform. The mobile here is really really really bad.

That's your phone. Stop looking at Port without proper protection
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-01, 10:02

I think it'll be nice to have ghost and tanny back.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-01, 11:15

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

You seem to be stalking me. As I said, please decide who you want to fight with. If it's me, start another thread with my name in the title. Thanks.

Nigel won't answer the question. That must mean he's ip banned. Lol.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-09-01, 11:17

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I honestly don't get why you fucks still complain and attempt to post over there. To join the circle jerk regarding anything MSU? Anything that isn't sunshine is attacked or eventually locked or deleted by mods. That sounds fun.

Yeah, its brutal.  Any opinion outside the masses on MSU athletics gets you called a UM fan, troll, and leads to your banning.  Complete groupthink mentality.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-01, 11:19

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

DRINKING GAME ALERT
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-09-01, 11:20

IP bans are worthless to mobile. Plus there is the whole using a proxy thing.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-01, 13:29

NigelUno wrote:

Advantage: Nigel.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-01, 13:30

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Advantage: Tanfan.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-01, 13:32

Gomer wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:Thread after thread complaining about your inability to log on under mobile etc. I thought you hated that place or has Nigel made this place shitty for you too.
You must be talking about the one thread I started kindly asking Trevor to fix a problem.

I've always posted at both sites. And I've never really condemned it on here.

Sing it, sister! Uh, brother! You are not alone. Let us fornicate.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-01, 13:49

tGreenWay wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

answer the question fatty.  Were you IP banned? It's been pleasant not seeing your stalking posts over there.  Nice to see you stalking ghost within seconds of his return.  You ran Gomer off because people hate your fucking guts.

Advantage:  Nigel.  

Fixed.

And (maybe) DRINKING GAME ALERT
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-30, 00:31

Bump, he is a piece of shit. What a cry baby.  Needs his dildo.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-30, 01:21

Gomer you sure complain a lot on the rcmb Screen29
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-12-30, 01:36

Why do I keep opening these threads? I tell myself I don't care, but is that true? Am I secretly deeply invested in this moronic dick measuring contest? Don't I realize that everyone who participates in this bullshit effectively has no cock at all to measure? Can I only talk in questions now? Is tanfan so worked up because he's being cuckholded by no less than 4 different dudes? Is gomer plowing tanfan's wife? And why do SD and gHost care who is banging tanfan's wife?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-12-30, 08:52

Luke Skywalker has a hipster beard.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-30, 08:55

Hans solo dies (it's really all I know)
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-12-30, 08:58

Brianne from Game of Thrones plays the chrome storm trooper chick.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-30, 09:00

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Brianne from Game of Thrones plays the chrome storm trooper chick.

And she's gay and Hans solo dies
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-12-30, 09:01

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Brianne from Game of Thrones plays the chrome storm trooper chick.

And she's gay and Hans solo dies

Hey, she belongs in the gay stuff that is good thread.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-30, 09:34

The system the Death Star blows up is the republics HQ
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-12-30, 11:12

Gaymer is a cockhold
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-12-30, 11:13

James Bond is another Storm Trooper.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down