Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused

+12
y2kMgrad
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
Giant Moose
NigelUno
InTenSity
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
Turtleneck
Vlad
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-02, 11:22

Giant Moose wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
You consistently come in 1 or 2 days late and start the same fucking thread with the same fucking opinion as someone else has already started. So you find yourself and your time to be so fucking valuable, that you can't bother to do a quick 10 second scan of the first page to see if that topic is already being discussed, open that topic up and put your opinion in there. Instead you have to act indignant and naive about the whole situation and start your own thread that's already been discussed. You are this smilie. Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 2102841802
He has gotten nearly 40 responses. Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 2599972566

Which include a discussion of the 2nd Amendment, #evisceration by InTentSity, a breakdown of Bob's athletic career, and the OP's travel plans. By my standards it was a successful thread, but I am not sure it ever addressed the topic to any great degree.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2015-09-02, 11:24; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-02, 11:23

y2kMgrad wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
You consistently come in 1 or 2 days late and start the same fucking thread with the same fucking opinion as someone else has already started. So you find yourself and your time to be so fucking valuable, that you can't bother to do a quick 10 second scan of the first page to see if that topic is already being discussed, open that topic up and put your opinion in there. Instead you have to act indignant and naive about the whole situation and start your own thread that's already been discussed. You are this smilie. Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 2102841802

What smilie am I? I want to be a smilie.

You're alive! Great news. I thought for sure the bees got you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-09-02, 11:26

I love you
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-09-02, 11:27

Turtleneck wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

The bees and I have reached a truce. We now begrudgingly coexist in and around my house.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-02, 11:28

y2kMgrad wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

here's mine: Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 3434560931 - - - - Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 361471007
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-02, 11:28

y2kMgrad wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

The bees and I have reached a truce. We now begrudgingly coexist in and around my house.

What? You need to take the fight to the bees. No way they honor that truce in the long run.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-09-02, 11:29

y2kMgrad wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

I want to be a mod for a day. Think any of these fuckers would let me do that?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-09-02, 11:30

InTenSity wrote:

I love you

A happy heart. Could be worse I suppose.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-09-02, 11:31

DWags wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

I don't even know how that works. Do we still vote for stuff?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-09-02, 11:32

pig rendeer afro Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 992749028 Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 2809484752 Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 4168935571 Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 328670334 Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 3557613862
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-02, 11:36

y2kMgrad wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

The michigan guy...hmm..
Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 506486848
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-09-02, 11:37

InTenSity wrote:
Vlad wrote:Thanks for quick reply fellas.  So the major themes are:

1. DON'T START A NEW THREAD!!!
2. Maxwell was a loser captain; we want winner non-captains!!!
3. YOU SUCK!!!

Got it.  On to bitchin' about our lackluster performance against WMU...

(Actually, just a note for Dwags and others: I'll be fishing in Seward, AK and camping in Denali starting this Thursday.  Will get back just in time for the Oregon game (hopefully.) So you might have to wait for my meltdown posts.)

You sound angry. It's just a post on a message board dude. I guess it's no harder for me to do a search than it is for you to skip reading a repetitious topic/post.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-09-02, 11:39

Turtleneck wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

What? You need to take the fight to the bees. No way they honor that truce in the long run.

I tried that. It ended poorly. I'm hoping mother nature does the job for me in november now.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-02, 11:39

y2kMgrad wrote:What smilie am I? I want to be a smilie.
Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 OEaPw32
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-09-02, 11:41

y2kMgrad wrote:
DWags wrote:

I just want the hat and shirt. I don't know how to do any of that shit. We do get hats and shirts, don't we?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-02, 11:42

I'm going to buy a Cook #18 jersey and sew a small C on it like a hockey jersey. He'll always be my captain.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-02, 11:46

Giant Moose wrote:I'm going to buy a Cook #18 jersey and sew a small C on it like a hockey jersey. He'll always be my captain.
if we could somehow get him to wear a little hat and learn to say "bye, now.. thank you" as we leave the stadium, he could sort of be Captain of Spartan Air.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-09-02, 11:48

DWags wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

I just want the hat and shirt. I don't know how to do any of that shit. We do get hats and shirts, don't we?

There's a "tSwill Mod" hat? Sign me up!
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-09-02, 11:53

Giant Moose wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:What smilie am I? I want to be a smilie.
Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 OEaPw32

Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 502811600 Gardner to Funchess?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-03, 20:36

LooseGoose wrote:Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 CX1J5eJUkAEAZvU

He's a captain in my book. How long will it take to put him in the ring of fame?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-01-03, 22:50

Cook was a Captain for the Bama game Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 1550444538

Honestly, I blame my wife for the loss. I've forgotten to DVR every game this year. Purposely didn't DVR the Cotton Bowl, yet it is in my watch list. Wife most of recorded it. Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 1896033241
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-04, 06:02

MSU QB Cook leaves behind a legacy of records, big wins
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-01-04, 13:24

Nordic wrote:Cook was a Captain for the Bama game Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 1550444538

Honestly, I blame my wife for the loss. I've forgotten to DVR every game this year. Purposely didn't DVR the Cotton Bowl, yet it is in my watch list. Wife most of recorded it. Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 1896033241

Sorry, the talent gap would have still been too great even if your wife had not DVR'd the game.

Most of the time, I'd agree with you, but this is just not a reasonable explanation in this case.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-21, 15:05

MSU LB Darien Harris defends QB Connor Cook

"I don't buy any of that, one bit. I feel like, as he is my brother and he is family to me, it's kind of my obligation to try to kill some of that noise," Harris said. "Hopefully I can do that by getting people to understand from the inside of that locker room that we loved him and that he was the best quarterback in the country, no doubt about it.

"It's been a mystery to us, and it's really unfortunate. He's a great guy who comes from a great family. It's hurtful to me as well because he's part of our 2011 class that's been able to do so many special things at Michigan State. I know him, I know his parents well, his sister, I know everything about him. We talk all the time. For how close and tight-knit the team was, to me it's been kind of blasphemous, the amount of things that have been said about him."

There are perfunctory endorsements, and there are impassioned ones. This was the latter, and Harris didn't stop there. He also defended Cook specifically regarding a TV clip of Cook appearing brusque with Griffin, the two-time Heisman Trophy winner, in accepting the Big Ten Championship Game MVP trophy.

"He was caught in the moment. He whole-heartedly apologized. He understood how bad it looked. We didn't understand at first, then we saw the video and understood as well how bad it looked -- it looked pretty bad -- but he called him up personally, he apologized, and he didn't mean anything by it," Harris said. "I've known Connor for the last five years. He's humble. Not arrogant or cocky, he's extremely humble and blessed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-01, 12:27

So, zeke Elliott is moving jup in the draft maybe ahead of Henry, but after the MSU game he throws his team and coaches under the bus. Yet, cook is going to be hurt cause he snatched a trophy from Griffin.

Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-03-04, 14:00

Apparently, Tyler O'Connor has a few things to get off his chest about Connor Cook:

Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 CcZK59zWwAAHFej

https://twitter.com/TylerOConnor7/status/704332760601772034
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-04, 14:03

SpartanInNH wrote:Apparently, Tyler O'Connor has a few things to get off his chest about Connor Cook:

Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 CcZK59zWwAAHFej

https://twitter.com/TylerOConnor7/status/704332760601772034

Sounds like he likes his flavor and his spice.

Gotta be honest, Cook not being named captain has me confused - Page 2 3434560931
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2