Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listen people, I have a speech to make

+20
HT
Code_Warrior
InTenSity
Blanch32
Rocinante
tanfan!
kingstonlake
Snake Plissken
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Giant Moose
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
steveschneider
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Listen people, I have a speech to make Empty Listen people, I have a speech to make

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-09-02, 10:15

Stop letting other people "ruin the board" for you. Not directed at you Herbie, I've seen this statement 100x over the past week. 

By nature of what this place stands for we are going to have to deal with the worst of the worst. Whether that for you personally is blanch, or Nigel or Bob or LWS or tanfan or WhiteBoyHatcher, that's what this place is about. We let people post here and be themselves. And if they annoy you that bad that they "ruin the board" for you, use the Foes thing and put them on ignore.

In short, everyone needs to stop bitching and man the fuck up. We're beginning to eat our own here. 

Now let's go get some fucking ice cream.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Listen people, I have a speech to make Empty Re: Listen people, I have a speech to make

Post by Death Roe 2015-09-02, 10:17

Fuck you!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Listen people, I have a speech to make Empty Re: Listen people, I have a speech to make

Post by steveschneider 2015-09-02, 10:17

If I can tolerate Cameron then there's no excuse for anyone else.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-02, 10:18

Mods, please ban poster WhiteBoyHatcher.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-09-02, 10:23

You're not going to get me with the username trick, Turtleneck.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-02, 10:23

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Stop letting other people "ruin the board" for you. Not directed at you Herbie, I've seen this statement 100x over the past week. 

By nature of what this place stands for we are going to have to deal with the worst of the worst. Whether that for you personally is blanch, or Nigel or Bob or LWS or tanfan or WhiteBoyHatcher, that's what this place is about. We let people post here and be themselves. And if they annoy you that bad that they "ruin the board" for you, use the Foes thing and put them on ignore.

In short, everyone needs to stop bitching and man the fuck up. We're beginning to eat our own here. 

I've never understood why people allow someone on a message board to annoy them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-09-02, 10:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Stop letting other people "ruin the board" for you. Not directed at you Herbie, I've seen this statement 100x over the past week. 

I've never understood why people allow someone on a message board to annoy them.

I always say to myself, "Maybe this person is annoying on a message board but that doesn't mean they wouldn't be a good person to get a beer with in real life." Proud to be an American.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-02, 10:29

Great.

More grandstanding.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-02, 10:31

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've never understood why people allow someone on a message board to annoy them.

I always say to myself, "Maybe this person is annoying on a message board but that doesn't mean they wouldn't be a good person to get a beer with in real life." Proud to be an American.

Do you say that out loud? Do people look at you funny?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-09-02, 10:32

Turtleneck wrote:Mods, please ban poster WhiteBoyHatcher.

Can I be mod?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-02, 10:32

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've never understood why people allow someone on a message board to annoy them.

I mean, you can be perplexed by people - and maybe wonder how emotionally stable or intellectually challenged they are. And, certainly, plenty of people might not agree with me or me with them, but I usually just ignore those folks - I just don't see the need to get all annoyed.

anyway - you're a great American, a damn fine Spartan. And, while I thank you for the suggestion, I'll let someone who knows absolutely nothing about me decide who I'd enjoy drinking beer with.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-02, 10:52

I was hoping that you would end your speech with "Now let's sink that fuckin' boat!!!"

I love all on tSwill. Just you being here tells me I'd enjoy a beer with you.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-02, 10:52

I was expecting something Cousins-esque. C'mon, WBH, you can do better than this.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-02, 10:57

DWags wrote:

Can I be mod?

If Giant Moose can't be voted a Geronimo then we should make him a Rod.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-02, 11:00

DWags wrote:

Can I be mod?

No. You would paint the walls pink and put girly stuff everywhere.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-02, 11:01

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

Can I be mod?

No. You would paint the walls pink and put girly stuff everywhere.

DWags is Hayden Fry? Listen people, I have a speech to make 4198636888
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-09-02, 11:04

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I was hoping that you would end your speech with "Now let's sink that fuckin' boat!!!"

I love all on tSwill. Just you being here tells me I'd enjoy a beer with you.

How about "You get your ass out there and you find that Fucking Dog!!!"
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-02, 11:19

Stop ruining the board asshole
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-09-02, 11:25

Time to start a new Spartan message board.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-09-02, 11:37

Shit...we're burning this bitch down? I liked it here
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-09-02, 11:42

Snake Plissken wrote:

Me too, that's why I largely take refuge here, but dammit everybody is ruining it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-02, 11:51

Look what Tanfan started. I have it on good authority he was sent here to destroy the board from the inside. Sort of like the Germans sneaking Lenin back into Russia. It appears to be working.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-02, 12:18

Snake Plissken wrote:
I have an account at Hondo's message board just in case.

http://www.phalanxforum.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=2
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-09-02, 12:21

Giant Moose wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:

Which one of the 5-6 posters are you on that board?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-02, 12:23

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

I'm Giant Moose.

http://www.phalanxforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33259
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-09-02, 12:29

Are there badges on Hondo's board?

Does Valenti still have a message board?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-02, 12:30

Alright guys, one more link to other sites and I'll have to delete the thread and probably ban a few of you. You've been warned..
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-09-02, 12:32

Giant Moose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

I'm Giant Moose.

http://www.phalanxforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33259

They take message boarding very seriously there. I don't see any OT threads.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-09-02, 12:39

GFY
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-09-02, 12:43

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Alright guys, one more link to other sites and I'll have to delete the thread and probably ban a few of you. You've been warned..
Listen people, I have a speech to make 4198636888
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-02, 12:46

Turtleneck wrote:Look what Tanfan started. I have it on good authority he was sent here to destroy the board from the inside. Sort of like the Germans sneaking Lenin back into Russia. It appears to be working.

His farts are weak.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-02, 12:54

go fuck nigel in the ass for me
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-02, 12:55

Turtleneck wrote:Look what Tanfan started. I have it on good authority he was sent here to destroy the board from the inside. Sort of like the Germans sneaking Lenin back into Russia. It appears to be working.

It's what I am all about Turtledick.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-02, 12:56

You know guys, Nigel shuts up when you stop responding to him or talking about him. He really does. He eventually reverts back to a normal poster and even can be occasionally funny and stuff.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-02, 12:57

Tanfan is getting better again. He was pretty rusty when he first came back to this board. I was worried he had lost a step.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-02, 13:06

I lead my example. Even though some posts by Bob for example, annoy the shit of out me I respect his freedom of speech and welcome his counter balance viewpoint. In a advanced society it is needed and I know that
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-02, 13:08

Rocinante wrote:You know guys, Nigel shuts up when you stop responding to him or talking about him. He really does. He eventually reverts back to a normal poster and even can be occasionally funny and stuff.

Not for me. His #1 true obssession. Tanner is so pissed!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-02, 13:08

Blanch32 wrote:

I lead my example. Even though some posts by Bob for example, annoy the shit of out me I respect his freedom of speech and welcome his counter balance viewpoint. In a advanced society it is needed and I know that

I wish you knew that advanced society needs proper sentence construction, grammar, and punctuation, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-02, 13:11

tGreenWay wrote:I wish you knew that advanced society needs proper sentence construction, grammar, and punctuation, too.
Nah, the Egyptians built pyramids and all they left us were some silly cartoons.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-02, 13:26

Giant Moose wrote:Tanfan is getting better again. He was pretty rusty when he first came back to this board. I was worried he had lost a step.

His insults lack creativity. He needs to step up his game.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next