Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listen people, I have a speech to make

+20
HT
Code_Warrior
InTenSity
Blanch32
Rocinante
tanfan!
kingstonlake
Snake Plissken
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Giant Moose
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
steveschneider
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Listen people, I have a speech to make - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen people, I have a speech to make

Post by InTenSity Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 13:32

My daughter was doing some dance last night and kept saying Neigh Neigh. Anyone know what that's about? If I can figure out how to post the video, I will.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Listen people, I have a speech to make - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen people, I have a speech to make

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 13:35

InTenSity wrote:My daughter was doing some dance last night and kept saying Neigh Neigh. Anyone know what that's about? If I can figure out how to post the video, I will.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 13:36

InTenSity wrote:My daughter was doing some dance last night and kept saying Neigh Neigh. Anyone know what that's about? If I can figure out how to post the video, I will.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 13:38

Was she wearing a horseskin?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 13:38

Turtleneck wrote:

Nvm. I think I have my answer.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 13:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Stop letting other people "ruin the board" for you. Not directed at you Herbie, I've seen this statement 100x over the past week. 

By nature of what this place stands for we are going to have to deal with the worst of the worst. Whether that for you personally is blanch, or Nigel or Bob or LWS or tanfan or WhiteBoyHatcher, that's what this place is about. We let people post here and be themselves. And if they annoy you that bad that they "ruin the board" for you, use the Foes thing and put them on ignore.

In short, everyone needs to stop bitching and man the fuck up. We're beginning to eat our own here. 

Now let's go get some fucking ice cream.
I've never understood why people allow someone on a message board to annoy them.
Exactly. I routinely ignore posts from the known trolls. Trolls gonna troll, that's what they do. That's all they know. If you get upset about them, the terrorists win. Don't let the terrorists win.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 13:47

Code_Warrior wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've never understood why people allow someone on a message board to annoy them.
Exactly.  I routinely ignore posts from the known trolls.  Trolls gonna troll, that's what they do.  That's all they know.  If you get upset about them, the terrorists win.  Don't let the terrorists win.
This. I've never understood why someone thinks that either a) they always have to be right and/or b) everyone must agree with them.

I find it more fun to point other people's deficiencies than try to foolishly persuade them into my way of thinking. If someone's thought process can be manipulated at an anonymous online message board, I'm not sure I want them on my side to begin with.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 13:50

Giant Moose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I wish you knew that advanced society needs proper sentence construction, grammar, and punctuation, too.
Nah, the Egyptians built pyramids and all they left us were some silly cartoons.

They also used their fingers to point a lot, which doesn't translate well to wall art. It's sad, really. Finger-pointing has become a lost language.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 13:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
Exactly.  I routinely ignore posts from the known trolls.  Trolls gonna troll, that's what they do.  That's all they know.  If you get upset about them, the terrorists win.  Don't let the terrorists win.
This. I've never understood why someone thinks that either a) they always have to be right and/or b) everyone must agree with them.

I find it more fun to point other people's deficiencies than try to foolishly persuade them into my way of thinking. If someone's thought process can be manipulated at an anonymous online message board, I'm not sure I want them on my side to begin with.

This is the dumbest post I've ever read and I'm not going to stop telling you how dumb it is until you admit how wrong you are and ask for forgiveness
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 13:53

Turtleneck wrote:

And now we know why Connor Cook wasn't voted a captain.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 13:54

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

This is the dumbest post I've ever read and I'm not going to stop telling you how dumb it is until you admit how wrong you are and ask for forgiveness

<Blocked>
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 13:56

Football season is upon us. Everybody love everybody.

Now, let's fuck.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 16:22

Turtleneck wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:Tanfan is getting better again. He was pretty rusty when he first came back to this board. I was worried he had lost a step.

His insults lack creativity. He needs to step up his game.

Heard any good escalator or cattle jokes lately?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 17:54

Roc, please start more threads about farts.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 18:14

Giant Moose wrote:Tanfan is getting better again. He was pretty rusty when he first came back to this board. I was worried he had lost a step.

Go fuck your self giant douche
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 18:17

Rocinante wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

His insults lack creativity. He needs to step up his game.

I'm going to take a crow bar and pry open your anus and drop 14 pigeons into it.

tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 18:52

Blanch >>>>> Nigel
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 20:17

Watch me. Watch me. Watch me
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 20:22

Tanfan! wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Quality stuff, Tanfan. That is what it will take to beat #TeamNigel in this fued.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 20:46

You want to make a shitty speech then I reserve the right to boo you off the stage.
No different than if Nigel wants to start threads rating posters. Looks like he is now the one getting rated. If he doesn't like it then maybe he will think twice next time before he wants to start running his mouth.
I don't start any of this shit. But I have no problem finishing it.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 23:00

Herbie Green wrote:You want to make a shitty speech then I reserve the right to boo you off the stage.
No different than if Nigel wants to start threads rating posters. Looks like he is now the one getting rated. If he doesn't like it then maybe he will think twice next time before he wants to start running his mouth.
I don't start any of this shit. But I have no problem finishing it.

OK...somebody cut this guy off. You're not driving are you?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 23:32

gHost Spartan wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Stop letting other people "ruin the board" for you. Not directed at you Herbie, I've seen this statement 100x over the past week. 

By nature of what this place stands for we are going to have to deal with the worst of the worst. Whether that for you personally is blanch, or Nigel or Bob or LWS or tanfan or WhiteBoyHatcher, that's what this place is about. We let people post here and be themselves. And if they annoy you that bad that they "ruin the board" for you, use the Foes thing and put them on ignore.

In short, everyone needs to stop bitching and man the fuck up. We're beginning to eat our own here. 

Now let's go get some fucking ice cream.

Listen people, I have a speech to make - Page 2 685334576

Agree 100%. Stop acting like pussies.

Coming from the guy who has been back and forth from "tCock"...
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 23:40

Alls Ize tryin ta say is I hope people don't let the people who 'ruin the board' for them drive them away. Cuz I think the fact that we allow those people to post their BS repeatedly here is what, in fact, makes this place awesome. And I quite like the group that we have posting here. We have a solid core. 

I guess if you guys are gonna leave because people ruin it for you, have fun and we'll see ya back in a few weeks when you get banned for talking about Song of the South or Huck Finn.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 0:20

Sweet potato pie and shut my mouth
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 0:41

gHost Spartan wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Coming from the guy who has been back and forth from "tCock"...

scratch

What does that have to do with anything? Can't we all stop acting like pussies and hug one another, love is all it takes. flower

Welp. I'm hard now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri 4 Sep 2015 - 1:56

steveschneider wrote:If I can tolerate Cameron then there's no excuse for anyone else.

Listen people, I have a speech to make - Page 2 Image
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 4 Sep 2015 - 20:58

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:If I can tolerate Cameron then there's no excuse for anyone else.

Listen people, I have a speech to make - Page 2 Image

lol!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 10 Sep 2015 - 9:06

Giant Moose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Which one of the 5-6 posters are you on that board?

I'm Giant Moose.

http://www.phalanxforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33259

Just for grins I created an account over there and promptly received the email confirmation but they haven't activated my account. That was a week ago.

I must have some kind of reputation that they don't want me posting on their site.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Sep 2015 - 10:02

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:
I'm Giant Moose.
Just for grins I created an account over there and promptly received the email confirmation but they haven't activated my account.  That was a week ago.

I must have some kind of reputation that they don't want me posting on their site.
You've been identified as a carrier of the plague.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri 11 Sep 2015 - 12:34

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Look what Tanfan started. I have it on good authority he was sent here to destroy the board from the inside. Sort of like the Germans sneaking Lenin back into Russia. It appears to be working.

His farts are weak.

His stream sounds feminine.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 11 Sep 2015 - 12:42

xsanguine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

His farts are weak.

dude, where ya been, brah? I've been worried.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 11 Sep 2015 - 13:16

xsanguine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

His farts are weak.

Welcome back.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 11 Sep 2015 - 13:31

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

I'm Giant Moose.

Just for grins I created an account over there and promptly received the email confirmation but they haven't activated my account. That was a week ago.

They know you're just going to post dick pics. Somebody talked.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri 11 Sep 2015 - 14:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

dude, where ya been, brah? I've been worried.

I died.

But I'm feeling better now.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 11 Sep 2015 - 14:41

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:dude, where ya been, brah? I've been worried.

I died.

good. Don't do that to me again.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri 11 Sep 2015 - 14:41

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Welcome back.

Thank you, it's good to be back in the company of such alpha males.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 11 Sep 2015 - 14:42

xsan you going to EL tomorrow?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 11 Sep 2015 - 14:42

We had a thread about your disappearance. Also, should we cancel the Nancy Grace interview about your missing person status?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri 11 Sep 2015 - 14:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I died.

good. Don't do that to me again.

Crossed Out Name was playing when I came out of my coma.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri 11 Sep 2015 - 14:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:xsan you going to EL tomorrow?

Yessir. Prolly'll get arrested.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next