Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What network is the game on Friday night and how do I get it on my phone

+8
Other Teams Pursuing That
The_Dude
Herbie Green
Turtleneck
Snake Plissken
duffy munn
kingstonlake
DWags
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What network is the game on Friday night and how do I get it on my phone  Empty What network is the game on Friday night and how do I get it on my phone

Post by DWags Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 21:36

Pretend I'm a third grader you have to explain it to.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What network is the game on Friday night and how do I get it on my phone  Empty Re: What network is the game on Friday night and how do I get it on my phone

Post by kingstonlake Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 21:37

ESPNU

get the espn app and log in with your cable provider email.

then watch
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

What network is the game on Friday night and how do I get it on my phone  Empty Re: What network is the game on Friday night and how do I get it on my phone

Post by duffy munn Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 21:42

DWags wrote:Pretend I'm a third grader you have to explain it to.

Jingles as an extra ticket. I'm serious. Duck out of Saugatuck for the night.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 21:47

kingstonlake wrote:ESPNU

then watch
This. It's really pretty simple.

Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 21:48

Snake Plissken wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:ESPNU

then watch
This. It's really pretty simple.

On it. Thx
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 21:50

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:Pretend I'm a third grader you have to explain it to.

Kid has a thing she has to do that night at 7. no way out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 21:55

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Fake your own death?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 22:03

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:

Fake your own death?

Thought of it. Just downloaded ESPN did my network thing got ESPNu watched elway Marino thing. It works. All set and thanks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 22:06

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Fake your own death?

Thought of it. Just downloaded ESPN did my network thing got ESPNu watched elway Marino thing. It works. All set and thanks.

They 30 For 30 called Elaway to Marino? Elway was a spoiled bitch. Came off bad if you ask me. But you didn't ask me.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 22:08

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

They 30 For 30 called Elaway to Marino? Elway was a spoiled bitch. Came off bad if you ask me. But you didn't ask me.

Just got the last five minutes. It seemed to be about the qb's of 1983. Good group.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 22:08

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Fake your own death?

What network is the game on Friday night and how do I get it on my phone  969504605
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 22:10

Last question. If I take my iphone6 into an msu building like the Brez and watch the football game for two hours do you think I'll have enough battery?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 22:13

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Just got the last five minutes. It seemed to be about the qb's of 1983. Good group.

It was. But a lot of it was also about how Elway refused to play in Indy. Colts ownership looked bad, too.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 22:36

gHost Spartan wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Muffy, are you going to the Oregon game?

Nope. Golf trip planned for a year. No way out.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 22:41

duffy munn wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote: Muffy, are you going to the Oregon game?

Didn't you know the schedule a year ago?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 22:42

DWags wrote:Last question. If I take my iphone6 into an msu building like the Brez and watch the football game for two hours do you think I'll have enough battery?

Charge it completely, make sure Bluetooth and location services are off. Dim your screen and is you are using WiFi, turn off data services and vice versa. Or bring a spare battery. Good investment BTW. I bought a 14,000 mah one for $20 on amazon
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 23:09

Herbie Green wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Poor planning.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 23:12

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:Last question. If I take my iphone6 into an msu building like the Brez and watch the football game for two hours do you think I'll have enough battery?

Charge it completely, make sure Bluetooth and location services are off. Dim your screen and is you are using WiFi, turn off data services and vice versa. Or bring a spare battery. Good investment BTW. I bought a 14,000 mah one for $20 on amazon

Buying s portable charger tomorrow.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 23:29

duffy munn wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Poor planning.

Lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 23:33

D wags, I dig your dedication to your daughter and MSU football.

You're a good man and a damn fine Spartan/American.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 23:50

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Poor planning.

Lol

Good thing U of M v Oregon St is a day game in the big house. Hopefully you can parachute out of the sky writing plane in EL in time to tailgate.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 7:49

does anyone know how I can watch the game from my i98eT-42b quasitron smooth-a-tronic plasticity 78eC32.98? It has a 45e megagiggahertz interface with a quadraphonic plasmatic 34.n3++ chipperoo i8Yee-tastic.

thanks in advance.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 8:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:does anyone know how I can watch the game from my i98eT-42b quasitron smooth-a-tronic plasticity 78eC32.98? It has a 45e megagiggahertz interface with a quadraphonic plasmatic 34.n3++ chipperoo i8Yee-tastic.

thanks in advance.
Tune your Quasitron to ESPNU, lube it well, stick it up you ass, rotate it 27° - that should align it with your eyeballs.   Turn it on and enjoy the game.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 9:08

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:does anyone know how I can watch the game from my i98eT-42b quasitron smooth-a-tronic plasticity 78eC32.98? It has a 45e megagiggahertz interface with a quadraphonic plasmatic 34.n3++ chipperoo i8Yee-tastic.

thanks in advance.
Tune your Quasitron to ESPNU, lube it well, stick it up you ass, rotate it 27° - that should align it with your eyeballs.   Turn it on and enjoy the game.
Go Green!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 9:50

If you're in EL, why don't you head to Rick's or El Az or Peanut Barrel or someplace, and watch the game with 150 of your closest friends? Hell, bring tWife along and make it 151.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 10:00

SpartanInNH wrote:

If you're in EL, why don't you head to Rick's or El Az or Peanut Barrel or someplace, and watch the game with 150 of your closest friends? Hell, bring tWife along and make it 151.
why do you insist on making this so difficult?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 10:31

SpartanInNH wrote:

I'm at an event that was scheduled in the EXACT time of kickoff. I'm thinking it lasts an hour and a half maybe two hours. I'll be either at the road house or Dags for the remainder.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 10:33

DWags wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

I'm at an event that was scheduled in the EXACT time of kickoff. I'm thinking it lasts an hour and a half maybe two hours. I'll be either at the road house or Dags for the remainder.

Dagwoods.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 10:36

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm at an event that was scheduled in the EXACT time of kickoff.  I'm thinking it lasts an hour and a half maybe two hours. I'll  be either at the road house or Dags for the remainder.  

Dagwoods.
if you're into football, unless you're propped up in front of one of the few TV's at Dagwoods, it's a bit difficult to watch - it's not really one of these weird sports bars with more flatscreen TV's than there are Bill Cosby accusers.

however, if you don't care about watching and like a place with a little character, Dagwoods is a good place to be. I'll be firmly entrenched in my MSU Man Cave for Friday's ass-whuppin' of a MAC school.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 10:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Dagwoods.
if you're into football, unless you're propped up in front of one of the few TV's at Dagwoods, it's a bit difficult to watch - it's not really one of these weird sports bars with more flatscreen TV's than there are Bill Cosby accusers.

however, if you don't care about watching and like a place with a little character, Dagwoods is a good place to be. I'll be firmly entrenched in my MSU Man Cave for Friday's ass-whuppin' of a MAC school.

Gee Bob, thanks. I've never ever been to Dags before. I'll have to consider that.

(By the way, after watching the first two hours on an iPhone,a beer burger and fries with the tv at Dags isn't that bad)
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 10:46

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Gee Bob, thanks. I've never ever been to Dags before.  I'll have to consider that.  

(By the way, after  watching  the first two hours on an iPhone,a beer burger and fries with the tv at Dags isn't that bad)

By the time you get there, we will be blowing those Broncos out anyway.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 10:47

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Gee Bob, thanks. I've never ever been to Dags before. I'll have to consider that.

(By the way, after watching the first two hours on an iPhone,a beer burger and fries with the tv at Dags isn't that bad)
a) if you notice, I was replying to OTPT.

b) we'll be up 5 TD's by then anyway.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 10:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Geezuz, you are annoying.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 10:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Im guessing he probably knew about Dags too, cause he suggested it.

However, you're an outstanding Spartan and great chamber of commerce citizen.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 10:56

Everyone seems on edge today - you guys nervous about Michigan's opener or what? Do I take the Utes?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 10:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Everyone seems on edge today - you guys nervous about Michigan's opener or what? Do I take the Utes?

Lots of Harbaugh hype money on UM.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 10:58

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Geezuz, you are annoying.
What network is the game on Friday night and how do I get it on my phone  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 10:59

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:a) if you notice, I was replying to OTPT.

Im guessing he probably knew about Dags too, cause he suggested it.

However, you're an outstanding Spartan and great chamber of commerce citizen.
meh - maybe. I've just always sort of figured if you were interested in actually watching a game of some sort, Dags would likely not be my primary recommendation.

GO GREEN!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 11:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Everyone seems on edge today - you guys nervous about Michigan's opener or what? Do I take the Utes?
I'm a little annoyed because I received an condescending email accusing me of basically doing/saying something I didn't say/do. I replied correcting the sender in a polite but firm manner.

wtf is wrong with people?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 11:12

I'm charcoaling about 5 dozen wings for friends tonight. I'm just nervous cause I haven't used charcoal all summer except to smoke. I also need to cut them to separate them. Pain in the ass. But fun. It's football season.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next