Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What network is the game on Friday night and how do I get it on my phone

+8
Other Teams Pursuing That
The_Dude
Herbie Green
Turtleneck
Snake Plissken
duffy munn
kingstonlake
DWags
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What network is the game on Friday night and how do I get it on my phone  - Page 2 Empty Re: What network is the game on Friday night and how do I get it on my phone

Post by DWags 2015-09-03, 11:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Im guessing he probably knew about Dags too, cause he suggested it.

However, you're an outstanding Spartan and great chamber of commerce citizen.
meh - maybe. I've just always sort of figured if you were interested in actually watching a game of some sort, Dags would likely not be my primary recommendation.

GO GREEN!

We're spoiled by our 60 inchas at home. Dags was fine for the 84 World Series it's good for the western game.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What network is the game on Friday night and how do I get it on my phone  - Page 2 Empty Re: What network is the game on Friday night and how do I get it on my phone

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-03, 11:24

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:meh - maybe. I've just always sort of figured if you were interested in actually watching a game of some sort, Dags would likely not be my primary recommendation.

GO GREEN!

We're spoiled by our 60 inchas at home. Dags was fine for the 84 World Series it's good for the western game.
I'm honestly not familiar with the TV dimensions at home or anywhere, really.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-09-03, 11:25

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Everyone seems on edge today - you guys nervous about Michigan's opener or what? Do I take the Utes?
I came into a shit storm at work today. I'm being asked by people who don't have their reputations on the line to put my reputation on the line so they can make money.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-09-03, 11:30

I'm also pissed off, because for the last 2 nights I saw there was a special on ESPNU for preseason B1G talk. I put it on and they are talking about the fucking SEC. Then I switched it to FS1 and BTN. 1st world problems.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-09-03, 11:31

InTenSity wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Everyone seems on edge today - you guys nervous about Michigan's opener or what? Do I take the Utes?
I came into a shit storm at work today. I'm being asked by people who don't have their reputations on the line to put my reputation on the line so they can make money.

Whatever you do don't whip your dick out, stand on your desk, and yell "why don't you all just suck this?!?"

Just quietly tell them to fuck off, you aren't putting your shit on the line for their benefit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-09-03, 11:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Big and small are acceptable then.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-09-03, 11:33

DWags wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Whatever you do don't whip your dick out, stand on your desk, and yell "why don't you all just suck this?!?"

Just quietly tell them to fuck off, you aren't putting your shit on the line for their benefit.
Dude, I'm a corporate lemming. I have to do whatever the fuck they tell me. The worst part is my vacation starts tomorrow afternoon and the shit hits today. I'm glad my resume is cleaned up.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-03, 11:35

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Big and small are acceptable then.  

yeah, I guess.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-03, 11:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I'm a little annoyed because I received an condescending email accusing me of basically doing/saying something I didn't say/do. I replied correcting the sender in a polite but firm manner.

wtf is wrong with people?

They live in Holt?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-03, 11:37

InTenSity wrote:

Just tell them they'll get their tomatoes.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-09-03, 12:33

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:

Dude, I'm a corporate lemming. I have to do whatever the fuck they tell me. The worst part is my vacation starts tomorrow afternoon and the shit hits today. I'm glad my resume is cleaned up.

Well, good luck with that shit. Hope it works out. Sounds like a bunch of cock suckers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-03, 13:00

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm a little annoyed because I received an condescending email accusing me of basically doing/saying something I didn't say/do. I replied correcting the sender in a polite but firm manner.

wtf is wrong with people?

They live in Holt?
ya know, I've never met the lady who sent me the email but I wouldn't be surprised if she weren't some sort of country bumpkin.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2