Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have something football related to share with all who are interested.

+4
Giant Moose
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
tTy
8 posters

Go down

I have something football related to share with all who are interested. Empty I have something football related to share with all who are interested.

Post by tTy 9/4/2015, 10:46 am

But I can't post it here. Last time I did, I got yelled at.

If you want a copy of Comparoni's write up, PM me.

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Football season is finally here, off topic season is gone.

#NoTaintPicZone
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have something football related to share with all who are interested. Empty Re: I have something football related to share with all who are interested.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 9/4/2015, 10:47 am

check your PMs.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have something football related to share with all who are interested. Empty Re: I have something football related to share with all who are interested.

Post by Rocinante 9/4/2015, 10:47 am

I want your ill gotten gains. please send to me.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/4/2015, 11:01 am

Rocinante wrote:I want your ill gotten gains. please send to me.

Roc = Sent.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 9/4/2015, 11:02 am

Can you send me Hondo's write-up?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 9/4/2015, 11:03 am

Giant Moose wrote:Can you send me Hondo's write-up?
lkjsahd kajf iwqoj f akjf odsaiufwqoie akd fad fla kjwhnasd vsad rp3qw4 zklvdsadkhf iewquhn43q oieqarf pqpq4i rkgrnp95r8i kfasd kferr lkvn;dsa skjfpoewqi lkewa fda;fjpwqe j.
And Dantoni walks out of hte stadium a winner.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 9/4/2015, 11:03 am

Is another one of your dick pic jokes? I'm not falling for that again and again and again.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 9/4/2015, 11:07 am

InTenSity wrote:
lkjsahd kajf iwqoj f akjf odsaiufwqoie akd fad fla kjwhnasd vsad rp3qw4 zklvdsadkhf iewquhn43q oieqarf pqpq4i rkgrnp95r8i kfasd kferr lkvn;dsa skjfpoewqi lkewa fda;fjpwqe j.
And Dantoni walks out of hte stadium a winner.

I have something football related to share with all who are interested. 502811600
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/4/2015, 11:07 am

His VIP/subscriber package is too pricey for me.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/4/2015, 11:08 am

tGreenWay wrote:Is another one of your dick pic jokes? I'm not falling for that again and again and again.

No. This is real. If I wanted to post dick pic selfies here, there is nothing stopping me.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 9/4/2015, 11:10 am

Comporoni wrote:Everyone is saying it’s the biggest sporting event in Kalamazoo’s history? Some say it’s the biggest event in Kalamazoo history period, although there apparently was a Simon & Garfunkel concert there, years ago, which was a pretty big deal.

I think that Joe Rexrode proved that not to be true. Why he took the time, I don't know, but MSU >>>>> Simon and Garfunkle.

It seems that Comp thinks that MSU will run a lot in this game. I'd like to see that.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/4/2015, 11:13 am

Rocinante wrote:
Comporoni wrote:Everyone is saying it’s the biggest sporting event in Kalamazoo’s history? Some say it’s the biggest event in Kalamazoo history period, although there apparently was a Simon & Garfunkel concert there, years ago, which was a pretty big deal.

I think that Joe Rexrode proved that not to be true. Why he took the time, I don't know, but MSU >>>>> Simon and Garfunkle.

It seems that Comp thinks that MSU will run a lot in this game. I'd like to see that.

Some of the best parts in these Compifesto's is when he gets away from the X's and O's (which he is retardo good at) and tries to be edgy and/or funny, and fails miserably.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 9/4/2015, 11:16 am

tTy wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Some of the best parts in these Compifesto's is when he gets away from the X's and O's (which he is retardo good at) and tries to be edgy and/or funny, and fails miserably.

When I lived in town and he would come on to Jack Ebling's show I always thought he was good. Timmy never let him talk.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/4/2015, 11:19 am

Rocinante wrote:
tTy wrote:

When I lived in town and he would come on to Jack Ebling's show I always thought he was good. Timmy never let him talk.

I've post game tailgated with Comp, probably a half dozen times or so, maybe more. Bruce Smith (Old School RCMB poster, and former writer for Comp) was acquainted with Renaldo Hill and his family. They would all congregate at Bruce's tailgates after the games, including 'Naddie. It was a lot of fun chatting with those dudes after the games.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 9/4/2015, 11:22 am

Send it. I need somethign to read.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/4/2015, 11:30 am

DWags wrote:Send it. I need somethign to read.

Check your PM's, and hurry... I have to leave for work in a few, homie.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/11/2015, 6:54 pm

Bump for Oregon write up...
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 9/11/2015, 6:56 pm

tTy wrote:Bump for Oregon write up...

Hit me.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/11/2015, 7:02 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tTy wrote:Bump for Oregon write up...

Hit me.

PM me an e-mail addy. This thing is 23 pages printed out in Word and I'd have to send you 60 PM's to get you half of it...
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down