Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asshole roofers woke up my sick daughter - should I call OSHA on those fuckers?

+12
Cameron
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteGreenShow
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
Wally Fairway
Turtleneck
tTy
tGreenWay
By-Tor
16 posters

Go down

Asshole roofers woke up my sick daughter - should I call OSHA on those fuckers?  Empty Re: Asshole roofers woke up my sick daughter - should I call OSHA on those fuckers?

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-02, 10:03

You should probably just go back home. Your kid is probably wondering where you went.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Asshole roofers woke up my sick daughter - should I call OSHA on those fuckers?  Empty Re: Asshole roofers woke up my sick daughter - should I call OSHA on those fuckers?

Post by By-Tor 2015-10-02, 10:31

Pretend to be an immigration agent.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-02, 10:38

This makes me angry. Very angry, indeed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-10-02, 10:42

You ever tried tiling a roof in the middle of the afternoon in Arizona?

Ghost, you are suffering from #WhitePeopleProblems. It'll be over soon enough, let the boys finish their job and move on.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-10-02, 10:44

gHost Spartan wrote:Dudes are replacing a tile roof down the street. Yesterday they dropped off a huge metal dumpster, one of those gigantic ones. This morning, before 6am, I heard all these loud noises. Fuckers are throwing the tiles off the roof into the fucking dumpster, each time "BOOM" and the sound rattles off the side of the dumpster. Fucking assholes. My little daughter has a really bad sinus infection and she woke up crying and can't go back to sleep because of the noise. I rode my bike down the street pretending to exercise and I saw all these fucks on the roof without any fall protection, which I know is a violation of an OSHA standard that requires fall protection on any roof over 6 feet high. These cocksuckers are supposed to be tied off. Should I report these inconsiderate fucks to OSHA or just forget about it, they're just trying to do their job and if one falls off the roof and breaks his neck, when then so be it…

This sounds terrible. Absolutely terrible. Let us know what we can do to help you overcome such a tragedy. Truly sorry to hear about this, gHost.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-10-02, 10:48

That's a bummer man.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-10-02, 10:50

tTy wrote:You ever tried tiling a roof in the middle of the afternoon in Arizona?

Ghost, you are suffering from #WhitePeopleProblems. It'll be over soon enough, let the boys finish their job and move on.

Dude - the chances that the story is even remotely true are hovering around 22% (which in all honesty is pretty high for a gHost tale).

Sidenote: my favorite gHost fable was the one on t(old)RCMB when he said the glass installer was beheaded by a pane of glass...I think that one involved bike riding as well. That was while gHost was South Bend living, wiffleballing, and dirty dish collecting (good times)
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-02, 10:54

Wally Fairway wrote:
tTy wrote:You ever tried tiling a roof in the middle of the afternoon in Arizona?

Dude - the chances that the story is even remotely true are hovering around 22% (which in all honesty is pretty high for a gHost tale).

Sidenote: my favorite gHost fable was the one on t(old)RCMB when he said the glass installer was beheaded by a pane of glass...I think that one involved bike riding as well. That was while gHost was South Bend living, wiffleballing, and dirty dish collecting (good times)

I remember he would post pictures of his wiffle ball games Asshole roofers woke up my sick daughter - should I call OSHA on those fuckers?  502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-10-02, 11:06

You're lucky they even took a section 8 housing job. Not alot of profit.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-02, 11:35

Go yell at them in Spanish Juanito.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-10-02, 12:03

my favorite ghost story is when he was at a meauseum or something and they had food for a bunch of little mentally challenged kids and he worked his way into the line and scarfed. that or the one where he shits into an empty beer case box in the backseat of his friend's bmw.... with the wives in the car.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow 2015-10-02, 14:01

gHost Spartan wrote:Dudes are replacing a tile roof down the street. Yesterday they dropped off a huge metal dumpster, one of those gigantic ones. This morning, before 6am, I heard all these loud noises. Fuckers are throwing the tiles off the roof into the fucking dumpster, each time "BOOM" and the sound rattles off the side of the dumpster. Fucking assholes. My little daughter has a really bad sinus infection and she woke up crying and can't go back to sleep because of the noise. I rode my bike down the street pretending to exercise and I saw all these fucks on the roof without any fall protection, which I know is a violation of an OSHA standard that requires fall protection on any roof over 6 feet high. These cocksuckers are supposed to be tied off. Should I report these inconsiderate fucks to OSHA or just forget about it, they're just trying to do their job and if one falls off the roof and breaks his neck, when then so be it…

You saw it, you own it. You are crossing into gross negligence by knowingly allowing them to work unsafely.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-10-02, 14:09

AMwood wrote:my favorite ghost story is when he was at a meauseum or something and they had food for a bunch of little mentally challenged kids and he worked his way into the line and scarfed. that or the one where he shits into an empty beer case box in the backseat of his friend's bmw.... with the wives in the car.

My favorite was the one about riding a 17' speedboat across Lake Michigan. The water is like glass in the morning. It's science.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-02, 14:11

AMwood wrote:my favorite ghost story is when he was at a meauseum or something and they had food for a bunch of little mentally challenged kids and he worked his way into the line and scarfed. that or the one where he shits into an empty beer case box in the backseat of his friend's bmw.... with the wives in the car.

I think only one of those stories is actually true though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-02, 14:12

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

My favorite was the one about riding a 17' speedboat across Lake Michigan. The water is like glass in the morning. It's science.

Asshole roofers woke up my sick daughter - should I call OSHA on those fuckers?  502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-10-02, 14:56

My fav is the one where he claims he banged Jewel when she was a student at Interlochen.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-10-02, 16:18

Leaving a sick child unattended? Forget the roofers, someone call CPS.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-10-02, 21:07

Do you bother to wipe in the scenario where you shit in a box? This has never happened to me, thankfully.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-10-02, 21:21

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Do you bother to wipe in the scenario where you shit in a box? This has never happened to me, thankfully.

If it were me, i would wipe using a handful of the bottle caps.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-10-02, 22:04

gHost Spartan wrote:
pulling69 wrote:My fav is the one where he claims he banged Jewel when she was a student at Interlochen.

Pulling, next time we're hanging at a game then I'll text Jewel and show you her responses.

Did she get tired of playing your foolish games?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-10-02, 23:07

gHost Spartan wrote:
pulling69 wrote:My fav is the one where he claims he banged Jewel when she was a student at Interlochen.

Pulling, next time we're hanging at a game then I'll text Jewel and show you her responses.

I'd rather her respond back with pics of her bewbs.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down