Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we get an injury report of tSwill posters?

+32
Floyd Robertson
Toe
Snake Plissken
beal99
NigelUno
CORNER BLITZ
SpartanInNH
DWags
nevernude
HT
tGreenWay
I.B. Fine
Death Roe
kingstonlake
SeeRockCity
MiamiSpartan
Brock Middlebrook
Rocinante
Tim Wakefield
Other Teams Pursuing That
WBill
Nordic
Code_Warrior
Watch Out Pylon!
Jaheab
SpartyScotty
WhiteBoyHatcher
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
Giant Moose
36 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Can we get an injury report of tSwill posters? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we get an injury report of tSwill posters?

Post by Giant Moose 2015-10-13, 08:22

Can we get some updates for Michigan week? I'm feeling about 95% and should be good to go by Saturday.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Can we get an injury report of tSwill posters? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we get an injury report of tSwill posters?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-13, 08:26

Giant Moose wrote:Can we get some updates for Michigan week? I'm feeling about 95% and should be good to go by Saturday.
first of all, I'd like to thank everyone for their well-wishes and desires for me to pace myself.

feeling pretty good.. a snappy little 4 mile run this morning. Feels like fall in East Lansing - was misting, cool and a bit of a breeze. No aches or pains. Feeling good for the weekend.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2015-10-13, 08:56

I've been sick for a week with a cold straight from Satan himself. Probably about 60-70% now and rapidly improving. Likely a game time decision for me but I'll dress just in case the team needs me in the 2nd half.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-13, 09:01

AnomanderRake wrote:I've been sick for a week with a cold straight from Satan himself. Probably about 60-70% now and rapidly improving. Likely a game time decision for me but I'll dress just in case the team needs me in the 2nd half.
all alumni who are interested in playing are encouraged to meet at the southwest corner of the stadium at the 12 minute mark of the 3rd quarter.

Please be advised that upon arrival, you will undergo a physical and be asked to go through some paperwork. Please have a copy of your insurance card, your living will (if applicable) and your dental records.

Go Green.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-10-13, 09:23

AnomanderRake wrote:I've been sick for a week with a cold straight from Satan himself. Probably about 60-70% now and rapidly improving. Likely a game time decision for me but I'll dress just in case the team needs me in the 2nd half.
Do you have LJ Scott's mysterious 1st half injury?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-13, 09:25

I am 100%.

Thanks for asking.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-13, 10:34

I'm about 75% but by Thursday I'll be ready to fuck'in go
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-13, 10:46

Serious low back pain this week. I best keep out of practice and by Saturday I'll be good to go.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-10-13, 10:53

Diaherra from jalapeños yesterday. Keeping 100 today. I'm on point
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-10-13, 11:38

Giant Moose wrote:Can we get some updates for Michigan week? I'm feeling about 95% and should be good to go by Saturday.
reading the board the last couple of days, there are more than a few posters who have moderate strains to their medial anterior vagina's

For me, I'm doing barely okay - minor contusions and abrasions from putting my fist through the wall, and some hyper-ventilation because it isn't Saturday 3:30 yet.
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-10-13, 13:22

Wally Fairway wrote:
reading the board the last couple of days, there are more than a few posters who have moderate strains to their medial anterior vagina's
Can we get an injury report of tSwill posters? - Page 3 502811600
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-10-13, 17:53

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Since most of you have been injured since 10/1 you now qualify for one or more of the 68,000 new ICD-10 diagnosis codes. Because 14,000 codes weren't enough before

Does that mean the penis pump is covered?  Asking for Travis and his fiancé Turtleneck.  

With the right diagnosis code some insurance companies might pay for it, but Turtleneck might not be getting married anytime soon.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-13, 19:30

Have had to shit 8 times since 4am.  The sciatica getting on and off the can is a completely different pain in the ass.

If I can manage to put up with this, the Spartans will win.

GO GREEN!
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-13, 23:32

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Does that mean the penis pump is covered?  Asking for Travis and his fiancé Turtleneck.  

With the right diagnosis code some insurance companies might pay for it, but Turtleneck might not be getting married anytime soon.

I understand. Turtleneck has had a pretty rough go of it lately, what with him forgetting his password to this board and then his getting dead and all. It might not be the best time to get married. Travis will just have to cope.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-10-14, 06:29

I'm in the Me or f emskin category.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-14, 07:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
first of all, I'd like to thank everyone for their well-wishes and desires for me to pace myself.

feeling pretty good.. a snappy little 4 mile run this morning. Feels like fall in East Lansing - was misting, cool and a bit of a breeze. No aches or pains. Feeling good for the weekend.

Better start going on 5 mile runs with all the cheese dip you eat.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3