Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up

+8
Floyd Robertson
Wally Fairway
CheesySpartan
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
CORNER BLITZ
12 posters

Go down

which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up Empty which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up

Post by CORNER BLITZ Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:46 pm

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/10/big-ten-basketball-player-on-hooking-up.html

There are girls for every sport. Some girls go for football players — “puck sluts” is a slang term for hockey chasers. Girls message you, get right down to the point and say “Let’s hook up.” Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook. I’d say I’m hooking up four or five times a week. Sometimes on the weekend I’ll hook up with two or three different girls. Many of them are just hooking up with me because I’m a basketball player. They’re using me as well. We’re men, got our hormones and everything, and we kind of just want to release those every now and then. Hooking up does depend on what the girl looks like to a certain degree, and then it depends if I’m tired or not.

Sometimes the guys on the team get competitive about sex. Our freshman summer we actually made it a competition: Who could have sex with the most girls. We had a point system, and we called ourselves the EFC: Elite Fucking Committee. We’d keep track and meet up on Sunday and tell stories...
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up Empty Re: which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:05 pm

That's funny. Elite Fucking Committee is what I call my genitals.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up Empty Re: which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:17 pm

the one guy that kissed the Breslin floor. If he'll kiss that capsule of viral infection, he'll kiss anything.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:17 pm

Elite fucking committee which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:21 pm

Well we can rule out michigan for sure
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:23 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/10/big-ten-basketball-player-on-hooking-up.html

There are girls for every sport. Some girls go for football players — “puck sluts” is a slang term for hockey chasers. Girls message you, get right down to the point and say “Let’s hook up.” Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook. I’d say I’m hooking up four or five times a week. Sometimes on the weekend I’ll hook up with two or three different girls. Many of them are just hooking up with me because I’m a basketball player. They’re using me as well. We’re men, got our hormones and everything, and we kind of just want to release those every now and then. Hooking up does depend on what the girl looks like to a certain degree, and then it depends if I’m tired or not.

Sometimes the guys on the team get competitive about sex. Our freshman summer we actually made it a competition: Who could have sex with the most girls. We had a point system, and we called ourselves the EFC: Elite Fucking Committee. We’d keep track and meet up on Sunday and tell stories...
estimated family contribution?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:25 pm

I seriously wonder if said player ever hooked up with go green girl or her sister.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:43 pm

Did the player pen the entire article?  If so, the fact that he mentions hockey should eliminate IA, IN, IL, NW, MD, Purdue and Rutgers since they do not have D-1 hockey programs.

Just a thought....which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 2599972566
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:47 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:Did the player pen the entire article?  If so, the fact that he mentions hockey should eliminate IA, IN, IL, NW, MD, Purdue and Rutgers since they do not have D-1 hockey programs.

Just a thought....which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 2599972566
good point.

I would also be cast a certain cloud of skepticism on any Big 10 athlete actually writing a coherent article. Maybe and off the record conversation that someone took and put into the article.. seems more likely.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:50 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:Did the player pen the entire article?  If so, the fact that he mentions hockey should eliminate IA, IN, IL, NW, MD, Purdue and Rutgers since they do not have D-1 hockey programs.

good point.

I would also be cast a certain cloud of skepticism on any Big 10 athlete actually writing a coherent article. Maybe and off the record conversation that someone took and put into the article.. seems more likely.

Unless its Wollenman....which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 1550444538 which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 1550444538 Basketball which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 3493939353 which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 3557613862
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:02 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:good point.

Unless its Wollenman....which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 1550444538 which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 1550444538 Basketball which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 3493939353 which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 3557613862
I have no clue who that is.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:13 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

I have no clue who that is.

http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/colby_wollenman_794049.html

which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 11364236
• Career Stats
• 2011-12 Game-by-Game Stats
• 2013-14 Game-by-Game Stats
• 2014-15 Game-by-Game Stats
THE WORD
Joined the Spartans as a walk-on prior to the 2011-12 season • Strength and toughness add depth to the Spartan frontcourt • Excellent screener.

2014-15
Recipient of NCAA’s Elite 89 award for the 2015 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship, presented to the student-athlete with the highest cumulative grade-point average participating at the finals site for each of the NCAA’s championships • Big Ten Distinguished Scholar • NABC Honor’s Court honoree • Recipient of MSU’s Scholar-Athlete and Unsung Player Awards • CoSIDA Academic All-District 5 • Academic All-Big Ten • Appeared in 29 games, averaging 1.2 points and 1.7 rebounds in 7.6 minutes • Scored a career-high four points in four contests, including vs. Duke (11/18), Santa Clara (11/24), Oakland (12/14) and Purdue (3/4) • Grabbed a career-high five rebounds in three contests, including vs. Santa Clara (11/24), Kansas (11/30) in the title game of the Orlando Classic, and Georgia (3/20) in the second round of the NCAA Tournament • Collected four rebounds against both Rutgers (1/29) and Purdue (3/4), a personal best against a Big Ten opponent • Grabbed three or more rebounds in nine games, including collecting three boards against Duke (4/4) in the National Semifinals • Led MSU with a .607 field-goal percentage • Played a career-high 18 minutes against Kansas (11/30), and tallied 10 minutes or more in nine games.

2013-14
Appeared in 12 games, averaging 0.4 points and 0.2 rebounds • Scored two points against New Orleans (12/28) and in the second round of the NCAA Tournament against Delaware (3/20) • Pulled down a single rebound against Mount St. Mary’s (11/29) and Northwestern (2/13) • Academic All-Big Ten • Recipient of MSU’s Scholar-Athlete Award and co-recipient of MSU’s Tim Bograkos Walk-On Award.

2012-13
Redshirted.

2011-12
Appeared in nine games • Scored first career points vs. Central Connecticut State (12/7) • Grabbed a rebound against Nebraska (2/25).

HIGH SCHOOL
All-state performer as a senior at Big Horn High School • Averaged 13.6 points and 11.1 rebounds, leading Big Horn to a perfect 28-0 record and a Wyoming 2A state championship • Averaged 3.5 steals and 2.8 blocks as a senior, shooting .575 from the field • 2011 Sheridan County Player of the Year • Named to 2011 State All-Tournament Team • Selected to play in the South Dakota/Wyoming, the Montana/Wyoming, and the Wyoming North/South All-Star Games • 2011 Milward Simpson Multi-Sport Athlete of the Year for the State of Wyoming, having also excelled in football and soccer • Averaged 14 points and 12.1 rebounds as a junior, earning all-state and Powder River Conference Athlete of the Year honors • Excelled in football as a three-year starting quarterback, finishing his career with 3,700 passing yards and 34 touchdowns, adding another 950 yards and 13 touchdowns rushing • Named to the Casper Tribune Super 25 Team as a senior, while also earning Powder River Conference Offensive Player of the Year accolades, leading Big Horn to a perfect 10-0 regular season and a spot in the state finals • Earned two varsity letters in soccer, including leading his team to a state championship as a senior, while earning all-conference honors.

PERSONAL
Born May 29, 1993 • Son of Paul and Renee Wollenman • Pre-med student with physiology major • In the process of applying to medical school.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:24 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:Unless its Wollenman....which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 1550444538 which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 1550444538 Basketball which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 3493939353 which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 3557613862
Yeah that is doubtful, based on the last paragraph in the article (I know it is asking a lot for you guys to fit reading into your busy schedules)

I’m actually starting to think about how my sex life will change after school. It depends on how my career goes. If I go pro, it’ll be professional jersey-chasers after me, and if I don’t, well, then I’m actually going to have to put some effort into hooking up and be a normal person. wrote:
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:41 pm

Wally Fairway wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:Unless its Wollenman....which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 1550444538 which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 1550444538 Basketball which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 3493939353 which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 3557613862
Yeah that is doubtful, based on the last paragraph in the article (I know it is asking a lot for you guys to fit reading into your busy schedules)

I’m actually starting to think about how my sex life will change after school. It depends on how my career goes. If I go pro, it’ll be professional jersey-chasers after me, and if I don’t, well, then I’m actually going to have to put some effort into hooking up and be a normal person. wrote:

No shit Sherlock! which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 1486952199 Rolling Eyes
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:01 pm

It's obviously Byrd
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:33 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Racist jackass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:30 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:It's obviously Byrd
bet it was actually the sherminator
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:19 pm

Lol you should hear stories about the 2000 basketball teams. They'd go to parties and girls would just lineup to suck them off.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:23 pm

The_Dude wrote:Lol you should hear stories about the 2000 basketball teams. They'd go to parties and girls would just lineup to suck them off.

I think I just heard the story. I mean... What else is there to it? Is there anything else that I really need to know about this?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:11 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Lol you should hear stories about the 2000 basketball teams. They'd go to parties and girls would just lineup to suck them off.

I think I just heard the story. I mean... What else is there to it? Is there anything else that I really need to know about this?

Rumor has it The dude kept an annotated journal detailing what valenti thought about the quality of each bj received by Charlie bell and how we should feel about it.

So why don't you shut the fuck up when grown folks is talkin
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:26 am

Ass Dan wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Rumor has it The dude kept an annotated journal detailing what valenti thought about the quality of each bj received by Charlie bell and how we should feel about it.

So why don't you shut the fuck up when grown folks is talkin

Most of them chicks are married or dead by now. Either way, they stopped giving head 7-8 years ago. Useless detail.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:26 am

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I have no clue who that is.

http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/colby_wollenman_794049.html

which B1G hoop player penned this article on hooking up 11364236
• Career Stats
• 2011-12 Game-by-Game Stats
• 2013-14 Game-by-Game Stats
• 2014-15 Game-by-Game Stats
THE WORD
Joined the Spartans as a walk-on prior to the 2011-12 season • Strength and toughness add depth to the Spartan frontcourt • Excellent screener.

2014-15
Recipient of NCAA’s Elite 89 award for the 2015 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship, presented to the student-athlete with the highest cumulative grade-point average participating at the finals site for each of the NCAA’s championships • Big Ten Distinguished Scholar • NABC Honor’s Court honoree • Recipient of MSU’s Scholar-Athlete and Unsung Player Awards • CoSIDA Academic All-District 5 • Academic All-Big Ten • Appeared in 29 games, averaging 1.2 points and 1.7 rebounds in 7.6 minutes • Scored a career-high four points in four contests, including vs. Duke (11/18), Santa Clara (11/24), Oakland (12/14) and Purdue (3/4) • Grabbed a career-high five rebounds in three contests, including vs. Santa Clara (11/24), Kansas (11/30) in the title game of the Orlando Classic, and Georgia (3/20) in the second round of the NCAA Tournament • Collected four rebounds against both Rutgers (1/29) and Purdue (3/4), a personal best against a Big Ten opponent • Grabbed three or more rebounds in nine games, including collecting three boards against Duke (4/4) in the National Semifinals • Led MSU with a .607 field-goal percentage • Played a career-high 18 minutes against Kansas (11/30), and tallied 10 minutes or more in nine games.

2013-14
Appeared in 12 games, averaging 0.4 points and 0.2 rebounds • Scored two points against New Orleans (12/28) and in the second round of the NCAA Tournament against Delaware (3/20) • Pulled down a single rebound against Mount St. Mary’s (11/29) and Northwestern (2/13) • Academic All-Big Ten • Recipient of MSU’s Scholar-Athlete Award and co-recipient of MSU’s Tim Bograkos Walk-On Award.

2012-13
Redshirted.

2011-12
Appeared in nine games • Scored first career points vs. Central Connecticut State (12/7) • Grabbed a rebound against Nebraska (2/25).

HIGH SCHOOL
All-state performer as a senior at Big Horn High School • Averaged 13.6 points and 11.1 rebounds, leading Big Horn to a perfect 28-0 record and a Wyoming 2A state championship • Averaged 3.5 steals and 2.8 blocks as a senior, shooting .575 from the field • 2011 Sheridan County Player of the Year • Named to 2011 State All-Tournament Team • Selected to play in the South Dakota/Wyoming, the Montana/Wyoming, and the Wyoming North/South All-Star Games • 2011 Milward Simpson Multi-Sport Athlete of the Year for the State of Wyoming, having also excelled in football and soccer • Averaged 14 points and 12.1 rebounds as a junior, earning all-state and Powder River Conference Athlete of the Year honors • Excelled in football as a three-year starting quarterback, finishing his career with 3,700 passing yards and 34 touchdowns, adding another 950 yards and 13 touchdowns rushing • Named to the Casper Tribune Super 25 Team as a senior, while also earning Powder River Conference Offensive Player of the Year accolades, leading Big Horn to a perfect 10-0 regular season and a spot in the state finals • Earned two varsity letters in soccer, including leading his team to a state championship as a senior, while earning all-conference honors.

PERSONAL
Born May 29, 1993 • Son of Paul and Renee Wollenman • Pre-med student with physiology major • In the process of applying to medical school.
thanks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:39 am

Blanch32 wrote:I seriously wonder if said player ever hooked up with go green girl or her sister.

she was the quintessential jersey chaser
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:58 am

No Big Ten basketball player in the playing rotation is wanting for female companionship no matter how fleeting. Some of the women are groupies / collectors while others are hoping to hit the lottery like Charlie Bell's ex.

I knew some basketball players from the '79 team when I was at MSU and they said women would be calling their unlisted off campus apartment phones before their families had been told the number. Today all the player has to do is call or text one person and if that person shares the number or someone gets a hold of their phone the players number is out there.

The only part of the story that surprised me were the road game hook ups the night before a game. It would explain some of the lethargic performances we've seen from multiple players on multiple teams, especially noon starting times.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:40 am

Tanfan! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:I seriously wonder if said player ever hooked up with go green girl or her sister.

she was the quintessential jersey chaser

Didn't know you heard the stories too. Reminds me of this chick I was a campleasure couselor. Thought she was too good for everyone there. Not that I cared bc she was still in HS and I'm not I am not creative.

Anyway fast forward to an msu bball party and guess who's trailing Paul Davis like a lost little puppy dog? Paul simply couldn't shake her no matter how hard he tried to dodge her. Izzo would have been impressed with her on the ball D
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down