Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy shit these reaction pictures are fucking hilarious

+6
Other Teams Pursuing That
y2kMgrad
tGreenWay
SpartanInNH
Floyd Robertson
DWags
10 posters

Go down

Holy shit these reaction pictures are fucking hilarious Empty Holy shit these reaction pictures are fucking hilarious

Post by DWags 2015-10-25, 17:53

Worlds scariest haunted house

http://uproxx.com/life/2015/10/nightmares-haunted-house-hilarious-pictures/2/
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Holy shit these reaction pictures are fucking hilarious Empty Re: Holy shit these reaction pictures are fucking hilarious

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-10-25, 17:56

What's scary is you an tTy starting the same thread on the same day.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Holy shit these reaction pictures are fucking hilarious Empty Re: Holy shit these reaction pictures are fucking hilarious

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-10-25, 17:57

Floyd Robertson wrote:What's scary is you an tTy starting the same thread on the same day.

Holy shit these reaction pictures are fucking hilarious 502811600
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-25, 17:58

Shit sorry. Not paying attention. Can somebody delete this. Just skimming my phone.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-10-25, 18:04

DWags wrote:Shit sorry. Not paying attention. Can somebody delete this. Just skimming my phone.

Dwags, nobody here gives a crap about duplicate threads or being a search nazi. I just think the randomness of an obcure topic coming up twice is funny. You guys must hang out on the same morally bankrupt web sites.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-25, 18:10

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:Shit sorry. Not paying attention. Can somebody delete this. Just skimming my phone.

Dwags, nobody here gives a crap about duplicate threads or being a search nazi. I just think the randomness of an obcure topic coming up twice is funny. You guys must hang out on the same morally bankrupt web sites.

Well, the pictures are funny.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-25, 21:48

I'm DWagging my finger at you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-10-25, 22:31

Holy shit these reaction pictures are fucking hilarious 502811600 I thought this was going to be pictures from the Michigan fans in the stands after that punt. Glad it wasn't.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-10-25, 23:01

y2kMgrad wrote: Holy shit these reaction pictures are fucking hilarious 502811600 I thought this was going to be pictures from the Michigan fans in the stands after that punt. Glad it wasn't.

I gotchu.  

Holy shit these reaction pictures are fucking hilarious M.0

Holy shit these reaction pictures are fucking hilarious Ncaa-football-michigan-state-michigan-850x560

Holy shit these reaction pictures are fucking hilarious 55953254
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-10-25, 23:02

Holy shit these reaction pictures are fucking hilarious Maxresdefault

Holy shit these reaction pictures are fucking hilarious Maxresdefault
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-10-25, 23:04

Holy shit these reaction pictures are fucking hilarious Amf.FBC_.vsMichiganState.10.17.15.0807

Holy shit these reaction pictures are fucking hilarious Hqdefault

You're welcome.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-26, 01:18

Heh
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-26, 02:36

SpartanInNH wrote:Holy shit these reaction pictures are fucking hilarious Amf.FBC_.vsMichiganState.10.17.15.0807

You're welcome.

The Asian chick in the crowd shot is too hot to be a um student.
Meanwhile, some friends of mine have a daughter who is in her first year at um. She grew up a Spartan fan, but went full retard when she enrolled in ann arbor. I talked to her a couple of days ago. Turns out she was at the game, in the um student section, and wasn't enjoying seeing MSU losing. She told me when the Spartans scored the winning TD, she started cheering--to herself, and not out loud. She's going to graduate with a wolvie degree, but she's still got Spartan blood. That story made my day.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-26, 08:27

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:Holy shit these reaction pictures are fucking hilarious Amf.FBC_.vsMichiganState.10.17.15.0807

You're welcome.

Meanwhile, some friends of mine have a daughter who is in her first year at um. She grew up a Spartan fan, but went full retard when she enrolled in ann arbor. I talked to her a couple of days ago. Turns out she was at the game, in the um student section, and wasn't enjoying seeing MSU losing. She told me when the Spartans scored the winning TD, she started cheering--to herself, and not out loud. She's going to graduate with a wolvie degree, but she's still got Spartan blood. That story made my day.
bump...

this story warms my heart.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-10-26, 09:29

Yes it's a great story, except please chill on the R word.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-26, 09:41

Rocinante wrote:Yes it's a great story, except please chill on the R word.

Retard Retard Retard Retard Retard
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-26, 10:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

bump...

Hearing this pleases me to no end.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-26, 10:26

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:bump...

Hearing this pleases me to no end.
Holy shit these reaction pictures are fucking hilarious 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-10-26, 12:40

You're welcome.

Caption: "reactions after hot female asks if you want to bone"
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down