Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB)

+13
bryanleeg
Cameron
Two Star At Best
Other Teams Pursuing That
MSUgöat
Mentalstate
Sponge Worthy
SeeRockCity
Bizarro Fletch
TrueGreenSpartan
InTenSity
Giant Moose
NigelUno
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB)

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-12, 09:17

SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- wrote:

This thread personifies what a fucking joke this place is right now.  Why the fucking would any one ever make Trevor a mod here. It's like Rivals making him a mod there because he used to post there all the time.  Like seriously, what the **** is your guys problem here.  Why the fucking did you even create another board if your so busy sucking 247 jokes dick and treating people here like they treat them over there.  Stop being fucking morans and fucking get your head on straight.  This thread is fucking bull shit and the only thing Trevor should have here is a fucking thread to criticize his fucking terrible message board.  Furthermore, Heat Miser fucking thinks he is Trevor Barnes by acting like the same fucking tool bag and abusing his mod tools.  I am ashamed to admit that the nay sayers are correct, this board is nothing more than laughable.

I think the bigger issue is people taking this, or any message too serious. I was the person who seconded tBarne's nomination for mod of tBob because, 1.) its the fucking tBob board and what would be more ironic then having tBarnes mod that place? 2.) I'm pretty confident that tBarnes will to absolutely no moding here at all which again is PERFECT for the tBob.
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB)

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-12, 09:20

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:

I think the bigger issue is people taking this, or any message too serious.  I was the person who seconded tBarne's nomination for mod of tBob because, 1.) its the fucking tBob board and what would be more ironic then having tBarnes mod that place? 2.) I'm pretty confident that tBarnes will to absolutely no moding here at all which again is PERFECT for the tBob.

Would it be ironic? Or would it be just like tRCMB?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-12, 09:25

for what it's worth, I fully support Trevor as a mod of tBob..

as bad as tRCMB is/was during his tenure, it's quite appropriate that he be elected mod of a board named after one of the few good things tRCMB had going for it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-12, 09:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:for what it's worth, I fully support Trevor as a mod of tBob..

as bad as tRCMB is/was during his tenure, it's quite appropriate that he be elected mod of a board named after one of the few good things tRCMB had going for it.

Even good things get banned though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-12, 09:42

NigelUno wrote:

Would it be ironic?  Or would it be just like tRCMB?  

Did RBMB have an entire board dedicated to Bob?  Did tBarnes mod that board? (those are yes and no questions I expect only those words as answers)
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-12, 09:57

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:

Did RBMB have an entire board dedicated to Bob?  Did tBarnes mod that board? (those are yes and no questions I expect only those words as answers)

I don't know what the RBMB is.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-12, 10:05

NigelUno wrote:

I don't know what the RBMB is.  

neither do I but you didn't answer with yes or no. YOU FAIL cyclops 
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-12, 10:26

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:

Did RCMB have an entire board dedicated to Bob?  Did tBarnes mod that board? (those are yes and no questions I expect only those words as answers)

(Fixed your post)

No, and...
No (No one moderated the nonexistent board).

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-12, 10:28

NigelUno wrote:

(Fixed your post)

No, and...
No (No one moderated the nonexistent board).

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) - Page 2 1486952199 

OK then I feel safe in saying it would, in fact, be ironic and not like the RCMB VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) - Page 2 55953254

EDIT: (didn't want to post below you destabilizing the fact that you have the last word)  I suppose in the off chance that tBarnes actually does do some Modding the tBob, that he'd be potentially modding in both placed and their for it would be like the RCMB is some contrived way.

Last edited by TrueGreenSpartan on 2014-05-12, 10:49; edited 2 times in total
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-12, 10:35

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) - Page 2 1486952199 

OK then I feel safe in saying it would, in fact, be ironic and not like the RCMB VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) - Page 2 55953254 

Trevor would be (or might be) moderating Bob in both instances.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2