Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God damnit! I've got the Christmas spirit!

+13
steveschneider
I.B. Fine
Floyd Robertson
SpartanInNH
Travis of the Cosmos
Townie
StylesGShmooth
Giant Moose
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Rocinante
tGreenWay
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

God damnit!  I've got the Christmas spirit! Empty God damnit! I've got the Christmas spirit!

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-15, 16:55

I'm seeking out the traditional songs on the radio and my phone, I enjoyed putting up the outside decorations, I've had fun shopping for gifts to give my wife, I'm even looking forward to spending the day at a neighbor's house with several people from around here.

Any chance I can shake this infection?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

God damnit!  I've got the Christmas spirit! Empty Re: God damnit! I've got the Christmas spirit!

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-15, 16:58

Let's gay fuck
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

God damnit!  I've got the Christmas spirit! Empty Re: God damnit! I've got the Christmas spirit!

Post by InTenSity 2015-12-15, 17:02

You could have my job. I hate the holidays. I don't even work in retail. I don't enjoy putting up decorations, and I don't have a tree that I want to decorate. All I want to do when I get home is relax for a few minutes. I used to hate Christmas day because nothing is open and there is nothing to do.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-15, 17:06

Rocinante wrote:Let's gay fuck

Well, I am feeling naughty.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-15, 17:07

InTenSity wrote:You could have my job. I hate the holidays. I don't even work in retail. I don't enjoy putting up decorations, and I don't have a tree that I want to decorate. All I want to do when I get home is relax for a few minutes. I used to hate Christmas day because nothing is open and there is nothing to do.

You can sing carols and spread fucking joy all day you goddamned scrooge.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-15, 17:08

All I want for Christmas is a natty!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-15, 17:09

InTenSity wrote:You could have my job. I hate the holidays. I don't even work in retail. I don't enjoy putting up decorations, and I don't have a tree that I want to decorate. All I want to do when I get home is relax for a few minutes. I used to hate Christmas day because nothing is open and there is nothing to do.

That's usually me, too, especially the past few years. I wonder if there was something in the flu shot vaccine I got at Meijer's two weeks ago. Maybe Jenny McCarthy was right.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-15, 17:11

Let me tell you something about Christmas. It is another example of how nothing is sacred to capitalism. It has to attach itself to every little thing like a blood sucking leach, and then it destroys all that is good about the host it is feeding on. Also, I am really tired of all this "it's the thought that counts" and fake nice shit. It is never the thought that counts in July. In July it is fuck you you fucking fuck up. In July nobody is nice, and then they decide to be nice for a couple weeks in December. Screw that. Screw all of you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-15, 17:14

I love you guys so much. You guys are the best. Happy Holidays!!!!!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-15, 17:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:All I want for Christmas is a natty!

I hope you're referring to MSU football & basketball and not the terrible beer.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-15, 17:24

LooseGoose wrote:

You can sing carols and spread fucking joy all day you goddamned scrooge.

This. You have an adorable baby girl who can't wait to open presents and see the sparkles on the tree and feel the joy of the season. Don't be a stinky twat.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-12-15, 17:29

I love Christmas. You get to celebrate some chick having a baby without the husband being the father. It's like being on the Maury Povich show except better because you get a bunch of gifts and get off work.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-15, 17:31

Turtleneck wrote:Let me tell you something about Christmas. It is another example of how nothing is sacred to capitalism. It has to attach itself to every little thing like a blood sucking leach, and then it destroys all that is good about the host it is feeding on. Also, I am really tired of all this "it's the thought that counts" and fake nice shit. It is never the thought that counts in July. In July it is fuck you you fucking fuck up. In July nobody is nice, and then they decide to be nice for a couple weeks in December. Screw that. Screw all of you.

Youre right! Fucking capitalists! I'm moving the Christmas tree to another room and paying top dollar to some bored-out-of-their-skulls lawn crew looking for any kind of work to professionally install a manger scene in front of the picture window in the front room. Or I will, as soon as my $1,600, 9-piece manger scene is delivered from Bronner's, the Christmas store. That's Bronner's, open 363 days a year, in Frankenmuth.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-15, 17:40

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:All I want for Christmas is a natty!

I hope you're not seriously wondering which natty I meant.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-15, 17:40

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Let me tell you something about Christmas. It is another example of how nothing is sacred to capitalism. It has to attach itself to every little thing like a blood sucking leach, and then it destroys all that is good about the host it is feeding on. Also, I am really tired of all this "it's the thought that counts" and fake nice shit. It is never the thought that counts in July. In July it is fuck you you fucking fuck up. In July nobody is nice, and then they decide to be nice for a couple weeks in December. Screw that. Screw all of you.

Youre right!  Fucking capitalists! I'm moving the Christmas tree to another room and paying top dollar to some bored-out-of-their-skulls lawn crew looking for any kind of work to professionally install a manger scene in front of the picture window in the front room.  Or I will, as soon as my $1,600, 9-piece manger scene is delivered from Bronner's, the Christmas store.  That's Bronner's, open 363 days a year, in Frankenmuth.  

What is up with the town? Weird place. They are obsessed with Christmas and frying up murdered birds. Not my scene.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-15, 17:41

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

We are praying that as a college graduate you are referring to the beer.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-12-15, 17:41

Let's go wassailing
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-12-15, 17:51

tGreenWay wrote:

Natty Boh or Natty Ice?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-12-15, 19:34

Obviously Natty Boh, everybody loves the land of pleasant living.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie 2015-12-15, 23:13

I feel quite festive this year. I think it has to do with football.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-15, 23:20

*holiday spirit.

Asshole. I'm still a soldier in the war on Christmas.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-15, 23:21

Townie wrote:I feel quite festive this year. I think it has to do with football.

American football or that weird other kind?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie 2015-12-15, 23:43

Turtleneck wrote:
Townie wrote:I feel quite festive this year. I think it has to do with football.

American football or that weird other kind?
futbol Americano. DCFC doesn't start until late spring.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-16, 01:53

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:*holiday spirit.

No, no. I'm speaking directly to my enthusiastic approach to the coming Christmas. Not an entire season. And not speaking of anyone but myself. Had I been referring to being in the Christmas and New Year's spirit, I would've said *holiday spirit.
I thought that was obvious, but apparently Billo & Hannity have been scraping the bottom of the intellectual barrel in recruiting foot soldiers. Sadly, you'll never earn a rank higher than private in your imaginary war.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-12-16, 21:16

Jesus Christ, what is the world coming to?
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-16, 21:18

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:*holiday spirit.

No, no. I'm speaking directly to my enthusiastic approach to the coming Christmas. Not an entire season. And not speaking of anyone but myself. Had I been referring to being in the Christmas and New Year's spirit, I would've said *holiday spirit.
I thought that was obvious, but apparently Billo & Hannity have been scraping the bottom of the intellectual barrel in recruiting foot soldiers. Sadly, you'll never earn a rank higher than private in your imaginary war.

I got you a present.

God damnit!  I've got the Christmas spirit! Red_cup_3495564b

Ha! It doesn't say merry Christmas on it! It doesn't say anything! How's my ass taste you bitch?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-17, 20:29

Bump. Johnny Mathis got my tinseled titties twirling tonight. Happy Fucking Christmas, you jackasses.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-17, 20:30

tGreenWay wrote:Bump. Johnny Mathis got my tinseled titties twirling tonight. Happy Fucking Christmas, you jackasses.

Shut the fuck up, asshole.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-17, 20:34

tGreenWay wrote:Bump. Johnny Mathis got my tinseled titties twirling tonight. Happy Fucking Christmas, you jackasses.

God damnit!  I've got the Christmas spirit! 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-17, 20:41

Seconded. Shut up, Greenway. Go pester Bob.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-17, 20:42

Me too. Im off to Arizona tomorrow morning, will decorate fake tree tomorrow. Can't wait for Christman Eve service with my bae, holding candles and singing songs!!! Merry Christmas everybody!!!!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-17, 20:46

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-17, 21:04

Turtleneck wrote:

Seconded. Shut up, Greenway. Go pester Bob.

I'm not falling for that username crap. tongue God damnit!  I've got the Christmas spirit! 2275418548
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-17, 21:07

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-17, 21:31

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-17, 21:42

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-17, 21:44

God damnit!  I've got the Christmas spirit! Holiday-spirit
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-17, 23:40

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-18, 18:08

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-20, 11:44

Bump. You assholes better like this one. It was one of my favorites as a kid:

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next