Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now that gomer has outed himself as gay

+18
Travis of the Cosmos
Gomer
WhiteBoyHatcher
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
duffy munn
NigelUno
DWags
The Pantry
Nordic
The_Dude
Cameron
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
Blanch32
tanfan!
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  - Page 4 Empty Re: Now that gomer has outed himself as gay

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:26 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'm sorry. I can't read what you wrote. I'm sure you embarrassed yourself yet again.

#blocked #winsvillepopulationme king

You would hide away behind your for list like a coward. #watchoutpylon?

I unblocked you just so I could see you make a fool of yourself. You're my entertainment.

#travisofthegaymos
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  - Page 4 Empty Re: Now that gomer has outed himself as gay

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:28 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

You would hide away behind your for list like a coward. #watchoutpylon?

I unblocked you just so I could see you make a fool of yourself. You're my entertainment.

#travisofthegaymos

This post is hidden because watchoutpylon? Is a gigantic booger and all gigantic boogers get added to your foes list.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:30 pm

I was watching an NFL game earlier. Kevin Harlan was calling it. I forget which one it was. 1 PM game. Anyway, they went through and thanked their crew. One of the dudes they thanks was Ozy. I don't know that dude, I learned of his name through secondary channels and never really cared about it. But that was odd. Just rambling.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:38 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I was watching an NFL game earlier. Kevin Harlan was calling it. I forget which one it was. 1 PM game. Anyway, they went through and thanked their crew. One of the dudes they thanks was Ozy. I don't know that dude, I learned of his name through secondary channels and never really cared about it. But that was odd. Just rambling.
Because of that story, now your known as white boy gayman.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:40 pm

Well that sucks because I am very anti gay. I hate gay. We should make this the anti gay board.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:41 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Well that sucks because I am very anti gay. I hate gay. We should make this the anti gay board.
You probably know what color fuchsia is.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:42 pm

Whatever, faggot. Hahahaha!!!!!!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:03 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Whatever, faggot. Hahahaha!!!!!!
Your comment =
Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  - Page 4 YLZyW8e
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:14 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I was watching an NFL game earlier. Kevin Harlan was calling it. I forget which one it was. 1 PM game. Anyway, they went through and thanked their crew. One of the dudes they thanks was Ozy. I don't know that dude, I learned of his name through secondary channels and never really cared about it. But that was odd. Just rambling.
Ozy works for CBS sports, graphics of some shit for football and hoops. DJ Shmooth does work for Fox NFL, and also Djs at Omar's
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:59 am

Gaymer does vex me anon.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:02 am

duffy munn wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote: I'm friends with most of the Rods on Facebook and regularly text with at least three of them. I have valuable information about a lot of things, including this.

Ok. So you are saying Gomer complained to the mods.

Why do you care? Yes he complained to the rods. The thread calling him a pussy was in response. You're so blinded you can't comprehend it.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:04 am

pulling69 wrote:
Ozy works for CBS sports, graphics of some shit for football and hoops. DJ Shmooth does work for Fox NFL, and also Djs at Omar's

I like strippers.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:02 am

Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  - Page 4 3557613862 acceptable, calling gomer gaymer is reprehensible and biggoted by some of the tools on here.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:00 pm

bump cause you are all gay
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:05 pm

InTenSity wrote:
Your comment =
Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  - Page 4 YLZyW8e

8.5 from the Russian judge.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4