Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now that gomer has outed himself as gay

+18
Travis of the Cosmos
Gomer
WhiteBoyHatcher
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
duffy munn
NigelUno
DWags
The Pantry
Nordic
The_Dude
Cameron
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
Blanch32
tanfan!
22 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  Empty Now that gomer has outed himself as gay

Post by tanfan! Mon 28 Dec 2015 - 8:31

Can we get an appropriate emoticon that reflects his gayness? Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  3434560931 Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  3557613862 sunny queen flower Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  2599972566 nttawwt
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  Empty Re: Now that gomer has outed himself as gay

Post by Blanch32 Mon 28 Dec 2015 - 8:35

Tanner. Let's not gay bash. This is 2015. We all must be extremely supportive and proud that he trusted us enough to share this delightful news.

Now gomer, should we go with the green or gronze helmets for this game? I trust your superior fashion sense
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  Empty Re: Now that gomer has outed himself as gay

Post by tanfan! Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 20:32

Gaymer going ballistic on the RCMB after being outed for his homosexualness. . Lol.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 20:33

What a cry baby pussy. He cried to the mods. Bwaaaa
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 20:39

Thank you for the updates on what is happening at the RCMB.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 20:46

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 20:52

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 20:52

This is funny. A lawyer demeaning a person who is part of a group that has money.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 20:53

So excited to hear rcmb rejects bring their business here.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 20:55

You and your butt buddy gHost drag your old bloody carcasses over here and start beating them.

Both of your schticks are played.

Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  2102841802 Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  2102841802 Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  2102841802 Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  2102841802 Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  2102841802 Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  2102841802 Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  2102841802
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 21:01

You need to read your former mods post attacking ghost and I for calling him Gaymer. He cried to the mods like a pussy. Dude is an unstable pin dick.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 21:02

Another lawyer defending his homophobic fellow lawyer.

Few people here care about another poster's sexual orientation.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 21:02

Tanfan! wrote:You need to read your former mods post attacking ghost and I for calling him Gaymer. He cried to the mods like a pussy. Dude is an unstable pin dick.

Then ignore him.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Dec 2015 - 1:22

Dear Gomer, I pray for your ass hole.

Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  Screen29
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 30 Dec 2015 - 1:30

Is all the tanfan calling gomer gay stuff wishful thinking on tanfan's part? I say yes.

The SD scrotum tickling is predictable, but curious nonetheless. What kind of person looks at tanfan and gHost and says to himself "you know what, those two have their shit together, and everybody thinks they're cool, so I'm going to ride their dicks like a cock-carbuncle..."?

Self proclaimed cool kids (and tanfan is goddamned infinity years old, referring to himself as a kid is fucking weird at this point), I don't get it.

GET OFF MY FUCKING LAWN! I DON'T WANT THIS SHIT! LEAVE IT AT tRCMB! I'VE BEEN DRINKING!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Dec 2015 - 1:36

Can we get a little bump n grind in honor of Gomer?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 30 Dec 2015 - 1:38

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Can we get a little bump n grind in honor of Gomer?

Your posts would be better if you just deleted every word you typed and replaced it with a repost of your avatar. Or nothing at all. Either way.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Dec 2015 - 1:43

Cameron wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Can we get a little bump n grind in honor of Gomer?

Your posts would be better if you just deleted every word you typed and replaced it with a repost of your avatar. Or nothing at all. Either way.

Well Gomer would ban me for that remember.  He banned me for the slightest nipple and now he comes out as gay. All make sense now? Night brotha.
Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  1633878724
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 30 Dec 2015 - 1:50

Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  3653090290
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed 30 Dec 2015 - 7:20

Gaymer is an uptight dick. He deserves all the insults anyone can throw at that obese douche.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 30 Dec 2015 - 8:51

Kylo Ren is an emo dork who got beat by a girl.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed 30 Dec 2015 - 16:47

Gaymer so mad.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri 1 Jan 2016 - 11:44

Gaymer. Come back. We need decorating tips at the house.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 1 Jan 2016 - 12:20

Bump n grind time
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 0:03

Homophobia is fun!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 0:12

Nordic wrote:Homophobia is fun!
Yeah. Nothing like ghost and tanfan bumping tanfan's gay thread after it was dead a couple days
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 3:57

Ain't gonna lie, my wife can't figure out what paint color to go with. Really need Gaymer in this time of need.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 7:25

The Pantry wrote:
Yeah. Nothing like ghost and tanfan bumping tanfan's gay thread after it was dead a couple days

And they're always sure to include their beards........errrr wives in said posts Wink
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 12:09

Bigotry might be what you're looking for, but bullying is what they're doing. They're just chicken shit bully's.

Fuck em. They really are pieces of shit. Ignore is your friend here. They won't go away, but as much as you can just breeze by their posts. Bully's only learn a lessons when they can be physically restricted or somehow excluded from interaction. These boards are perfect for them because you can't do either and they know it. Why do you think they get so upset if they get banned? Fuck it. You're not changing them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 12:12

DWags wrote:

Bigotry might be what you're looking for, but bullying is what they're doing. They're just chicken shit bully's.

Fuck em. They really are pieces of shit. Ignore is your friend here. They won't go away, but as much as you can just breeze by their posts. Bully's only learn a lessons when they can be physically restricted or somehow excluded from interaction. These boards are perfect for them because you can't do either and they know it. Why do you think they get so upset if they get banned? Fuck it. You're not changing them.

Let me guess...Tanfan got banned on tRCMB and is starting shit over here (again)?

What do I win?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 12:19

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  502811600 How do you define your own conduct, Mr. Rogers? Calling people pussies is exactly the same thing but I guess, by your own admission, you're too stupid to see that. Oh well.

Interesting.

Is calling someone "gay", "spic", or "half-breed" the same as calling someone a "pussy"?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 12:21

NigelUno wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote: Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  502811600 How do you define your own conduct, Mr. Rogers? Calling people pussies is exactly the same thing but I guess, by your own admission, you're too stupid to see that. Oh well.

Interesting.

Is calling someone "gay", "spic", or "half-breed" the same as calling someone a "pussy"?

Ignore is your friend Bully's don't learn
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 12:32

gHost and tanner want to import their personal shit show to The Swill.

Are they geting crowded out by other attention dependent posters?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 12:37

gHost Spartan wrote:
I think you need to look up the definition of homophobia.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/homophobia

The fact you, tanner and sd345234 think it is funny to call someone gay pretty much tells me you have "an aversion to, or discriminate against homosexuality or homosexuals".

Ignorance is fun!!!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 12:54

GRR Spartan wrote:gHost and tanner want to import their personal shit show to The Swill.

Are they geting crowded out by other attention dependent posters?

Yep. I'm choosing to ignore. Not put them on for but ignore. Ghost will say something about sports now and then tanner will bitch about kisses and you can read that. Just blow the other shit off. After 15 years we all know who we are. Nobody is changing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 12:56

Nordic wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:
I think you need to look up the definition of homophobia.

The fact you, tanner and sd345234 think it is funny to call someone gay pretty much tells me you have "an aversion to, or discriminate against homosexuality or homosexuals".

Ignorance is fun!!!

No dick. Let's fuck.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 13:08

Tanfan! wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Ignorance is fun!!!

No dick. Let's fuck.

Is this your dream woman, Tanfan?

Now that gomer has outed himself as gay  ThumbRNS-KENTUCKY-CLERK090315a_tweet
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 13:13

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Interesting.

Ignore is your friend Bully's don't learn

It was mostly a rhetorical question.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 13:50

gHost Spartan wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Ignorance is fun!!!
It actually doesn't mean that at all. In fact, the irony is that Gaymer's original RCMB post about the gay cruise was an example of an aversion to homosexuals. But let's not confuse facts with fake outrage.

How would you describe your outrage with Tanfan calling your kid a "spic"? Was it real or fake?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 15:03

NigelUno wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote: It actually doesn't mean that at all. In fact, the irony is that Gaymer's original RCMB post about the gay cruise was an example of an aversion to homosexuals. But let's not confuse facts with fake outrage.

How would you describe your outrage with Tanfan calling your kid a "spic"? Was it real or fake?

I never called his kid a spic. We used to kid each other all the time. Unfortunately ghost can get pissy about shit and so can I. I test his limits and he tests mine. When ghost gets pissed he'll turn on you and turn hard. Lessened learned on my part.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next