Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss?

+22
Travis of the Cosmos
The_Dude
MiamiSpartan
Death Roe
Code_Warrior
xsanguine
tGreenWay
Vlad
Rocinante
Giant Moose
SpartanInNH
duffy munn
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
tanfan!
InTenSity
kingstonlake
Ass Dan
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
26 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 4 Empty Re: Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:01 pm

Giant Moose wrote:Bob, do you need one of us to walk your wife's dog while you are busy?
I'll be around for the most part - just not at work.

We have the dog taken care of in our absence, though - I appreciate your offer.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 4 Empty Re: Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:03 pm

steveschneider wrote:Hey Bob, I figured you were holed up in your man cave sobbing over our first round exit. It was the refs fault, Nedgo is a great person to have a beer with and god bless the U.S.A.

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 4 502811600

I was out riding my bike around the trails of Rose Lake during the game.. I ended up at The Peanut Barrel that night and it was like a morgue. I found out that we had lost.

as far as the Gringo From Guadalajara goes while wearing his Cloak of Insecurity.. I'm sure he's a great guy to have a beer with. Someone who I've never met and knows nothing about me actually told me that once.

you're a great American, dude. And a Damn. Fine. Spartan.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:04 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Hey Bob, I figured you were holed up in your man cave sobbing over our first round exit. It was the refs fault, Nedgo is a great person to have a beer with and god bless the U.S.A.

Also, Nigel is dead.
spontaneous combustion?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:07 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Also, Nigel is dead.
spontaneous combustion?

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 4 Hello-is-it-me-youre-looking-for
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:08 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:spontaneous combustion?

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 4 Hello-is-it-me-youre-looking-for
dude..

so I come back from a brief absence.. and you rise from the dead??

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 4 Jesus-Resurrection-Pictures-05

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:16 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

dude..

That's just Nigel's ghost trying to protect his earthly possessions. Turtleneck went all Estate Sale crazy without offering to pay for anything after word came out of Nigel's untimely demise.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:18 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:dude..

That's just Nigel's ghost trying to protect his earthly possessions. Turtleneck went all Estate Sale crazy without offering to pay for anything after word came out of Nigel's untimely demise.
my thoughts and prayers are with Nigel and his friends and family during this difficult time.

Oh - and Turtleneck can suck it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:24 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

my thoughts and prayers are with Nigel and his friends and family during this difficult time.

You're a good man and a great American. And yes, suck it, Turtleneck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:32 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:my thoughts and prayers are with Nigel and his friends and family during this difficult time.

You're a good man and a great American. And yes, suck it, Turtleneck.
Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 4 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:35 pm

I love you Bob! Take it easy, man!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:39 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I love you Bob! Take it easy, man!
hey,man!

I love you too - hope all is going well. Enjoy your snow day!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:41 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I love you Bob! Take it easy, man!
hey,man!

I love you too - hope all is going well. Enjoy your snow day!

:rockOn:

Preciate cha!

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 4 3493939353 ?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

There it is. Sorry for the triple post in your thread Bob!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:43 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:There it is. Sorry for the triple post in your thread Bob!
no worries.. the more posting the better.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:46 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:There it is. Sorry for the triple post in your thread Bob!

Please stop the repetitive shit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:12 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:sorry I've been away.. been kinda busy doing some things..

be aware that the next couple of weeks might be kind of sparse as it relates to my presence. I've got some home projects to work on, a couple of trips to take, etc. But I miss you (even those who don't have affinity for free speech) and I'd just like to say..

GO GREEN!!

I should be around for a few days, though - before my planned hiatus.

however, please see the links below:

If you're getting tired of someone, here's how you can ignore them (a brief tutorial)

and..

Vote Here to Ban Bob Sak

I'm not sure when polling closes for the vote to ban me.. so vote soon. You do NOT want to live with the regret knowing that you had the opportunity to rid the board of someone like me.

as always, remember that my thoughts and prayers are with you during this tragic time. You guys are great Americans and damn fine Spartans.
You've been kinda busy eh? You have a couple of trips to take eh? You wouldn't happen to have been in Brussels in the last couple of days would ya Sak? And when I say Sak, I mean Ahmed Muhammed Sak. We're watching you....
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:47 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:sorry I've been away.. been kinda busy doing some things..

be aware that the next couple of weeks might be kind of sparse as it relates to my presence. I've got some home projects to work on, a couple of trips to take, etc. But I miss you (even those who don't have affinity for free speech) and I'd just like to say..

GO GREEN!!

If you're getting tired of someone, here's how you can ignore them (a brief tutorial)

and..

Vote Here to Ban Bob Sak

I'm not sure when polling closes for the vote to ban me.. so vote soon. You do NOT want to live with the regret knowing that you had the opportunity to rid the board of someone like me.

as always, remember that my thoughts and prayers are with you during this tragic time. You guys are great Americans and damn fine Spartans.
You've been kinda busy eh? You have a couple of trips to take eh? You wouldn't happen to have been in Brussels in the last couple of days would ya Sak? And when I say Sak, I mean Ahmed Muhammed Sak. We're watching you....

bom
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:11 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Turtleneck is the worst. I hate that guy. Can we get him banned? Total troll.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:43 pm

Giant Moose wrote:Bob, I keep checking my anus hoping your cock will be in there.

FIFY
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:32 pm

Open with extreme caution Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 4 502811600 Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 4 502811600

Bob is good people.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:59 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Open with extreme caution Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 4 502811600 Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 4 502811600

Bob is good people.
thanks, dude.. as are you. Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 4 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:14 am

GO GREEN!!

and..

Vote Here to Ban Bob Sak

You see bob some of the same sunshiners moved over to this board and are now trying to control the content. Sea cock has totally sold out. I say shut this board down.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:15 am

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:my thoughts and prayers are with Nigel and his friends and family during this difficult time.

Turtleneck is the worst. I hate that guy. Can we get him banned? Total troll.

I wish you would lose the url address to this site.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:44 am

Bob - Don't let the trolls ruin your thread.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:47 am

NigelUno wrote:Bob - Don't let the trolls ruin your thread.
here's the thing: I don't read and/or respond to people whose posts I don't want to read and/or respond to.

Admittedly, that is a very progressive and forward-thinking way of looking at things.. but so far it seems to be working out well for me and my emotional well-being.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:50 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Bob - Don't let the trolls ruin your thread.
here's the thing: I don't read and/or respond to people whose posts I don't want to read and/or respond to.

Admittedly, that is a very progressive and forward-thinking way of looking at things.. but so far it seems to be working out well for me and my emotional well-being.

While that sounds good, I'm not sure it's true. I think you read and respond to everyone.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:56 am

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:here's the thing: I don't read and/or respond to people whose posts I don't want to read and/or respond to.

While that sounds good, I'm not sure it's true. I think you read and respond to everyone.
and then I demand that they be banned.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 4 Empty Hey Guys.. What's Up..? (Public Service Announcment: Exercise Extreme Caution When Opening This Thread)

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:55 am

I've been away for a bit.. probably be gone after today for a while. Just hangin' out.. doing some stuff.. mountain bike excursions, some camping.. projects around the house - I'm actually remodeling part of our deck. Good stuff.  I think I'm heading to North Carolina for a bit here in a few days..

anyway.. what have I missed? Anything good?? Any Spartan (GO GREEN) news I should be notified about?

How was everyone's Easter? Mine was great.. I spent all day in church then went home and ate a ham.

meh.. not really. I think I went to Crunchy's for half-price pizza and beer and then home for a nap.

it's good to be back! Even for just a few hours. You guys are great - I hope everyone is well and it's my hope that you all can feel the warmth of my thoughts and prayers as they are with you during this difficult time.

Oh - also, apparently it's not too late to vote to ban me. I'm not sure when polls close but.. just to be safe.. vote soon. Here is the link:

Vote here to ban bob sak

I apologize for any inconvenience, emotional stress, psychological impact or simple threat to your overall well-being that this thread may have caused.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:58 am

Bob. We miss you and want you back.

It's gone into a free fall and frankly, I'm not sure how much longer it can survive.

You may not be the hero the tSwill wants but goddamnit... You're the hero we need.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:03 am

I banned you for a day Bob.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:19 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've been away for a bit.. probably be gone after today for a while. Just hangin' out.. doing some stuff.. mountain bike excursions, some camping.. projects around the house - I'm actually remodeling part of our deck. Good stuff.  I think I'm heading to North Carolina for a bit here in a few days..

anyway.. what have I missed? Anything good?? Any Spartan (GO GREEN) news I should be notified about?

How was everyone's Easter? Mine was great.. I spent all day in church then went home and ate a ham.

meh.. not really. I think I went to Crunchy's for half-price pizza and beer and then home for a nap.

it's good to be back! Even for just a few hours. You guys are great - I hope everyone is well and it's my hope that you all can feel the warmth of my thoughts and prayers as they are with you during this difficult time.

Oh - also, apparently it's not too late to vote to ban me. I'm not sure when polls close but.. just to be safe.. vote soon. Here is the link:

Vote here to ban bob sak

I apologize for any inconvenience, emotional stress, psychological impact or simple threat to your overall well-being that this thread may have caused.

The poll is closed. You won (or lost), I think.

You will have to adjust your posts going forward so as to incorporate some new material.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:08 am

xsanguine wrote:Bob. We miss you and want you back.

It's gone into a free fall and frankly, I'm not sure how much longer it can survive.

You may not be the hero the tSwill wants but goddamnit... You're the hero we need.
thanks, man.. ya know, cough syrup is a gag-inducing horrific display of The Devils Vomit.. but sometimes you still have to take it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:09 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I banned you for a day Bob.
Nothing Compares 2 U

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:10 am

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've been away for a bit.. probably be gone after today for a while. Just hangin' out.. doing some stuff.. mountain bike excursions, some camping.. projects around the house - I'm actually remodeling part of our deck. Good stuff.  I think I'm heading to North Carolina for a bit here in a few days..

Vote here to ban bob sak

The poll is closed. You won (or lost), I think.

You will have to adjust your posts going forward so as to incorporate some new material.
I'm not sure what this means but I'll see if I can locate someone smarter than I am that can help me decipher it. Thanks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:11 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I banned you for a day Bob.
Nothing Compares 2 U

It was Friday night and goose was getting all whiny about how you need to be banned so I complied and got rid of you for 24 hours. Frankly I'm a hero of the people.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:13 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Bob. We miss you and want you back.

thanks, man.. ya know, cough syrup is a gag-inducing horrific display of The Devils Vomit.. but sometimes you still have to take it.

Ugh, cough syrup is the worst.

I hate medications of any kind... Mainly because they don't seem to work.

Although... Pepto bismol ftw!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:21 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Nothing Compares 2 U

It was Friday night and goose was getting all whiny about how you need to be banned so I complied and got rid of you for 24 hours. Frankly I'm a hero of the people.
Goose whining about something?

LooseGoose??

nahhh.. I don't believe it.  Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 4 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:32 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

LooseGoose??

nahhh.. I don't believe it.  Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 4 502811600

Dude hasnt stopped crying since!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:36 am

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

LooseGoose??

Dude hasnt stopped crying since!
I've never met the guy, obviously - but I get the feeling he's old, kinda lonely and pretty angry at the world. So, ya know, I hope he's okay... if tSwill is a safe outlet for him, that's cool. I hope he can find some peace.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next