Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss?

+22
Travis of the Cosmos
The_Dude
MiamiSpartan
Death Roe
Code_Warrior
xsanguine
tGreenWay
Vlad
Rocinante
Giant Moose
SpartanInNH
duffy munn
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
tanfan!
InTenSity
kingstonlake
Ass Dan
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
26 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 5 Empty Re: Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss?

Post by Guest 2016-03-30, 11:55

Travis darling? Which post are you referring to? I'm curious and would like to see it.

Bob? Your analysis is as flawed as your politics. Those that know me would tell you that I'm actually a friendly guy that spends much of my day laughing with friends and relatives. I'd guess in the average day I have 4-5 visitors at my house so in far from the lonely bitter old man you've built in your mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 5 Empty Re: Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-30, 12:50

LooseGoose wrote:
Bob?   Your analysis is as flawed as your politics.  Those that know me would tell you that I'm actually a friendly guy that spends much of my day laughing with friends and relatives.  I'd guess in the average day I have 4-5 visitors at my house so in far from the lonely bitter old man you've built in your mind.  
I'm glad you enjoy the company of the Meals on Wheels volunteers. They do very important work in the community.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-30, 12:51

LooseGoose wrote:Travis darling? Which post are you referring to? I'm curious and would like to see it.

Bob? Your analysis is as flawed as your politics. Those that know me would tell you that I'm actually a friendly guy that spends much of my day laughing with friends and relatives. I'd guess in the average day I have 4-5 visitors at my house so in far from the lonely bitter old man you've built in your mind.

I dunno. Maybe it was someone else was bitching. Sorry if it was. Or maybe I just made that up and banned Bob for no reason at all. The key part is that Bob didn't post for a day and it was all my doing.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-03-30, 12:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've been away for a bit.. probably be gone after today for a while. Just hangin' out.. doing some stuff.. mountain bike excursions, some camping.. projects around the house - I'm actually remodeling part of our deck. Good stuff.  I think I'm heading to North Carolina for a bit here in a few days..

anyway.. what have I missed? Anything good?? Any Spartan (GO GREEN) news I should be notified about?

How was everyone's Easter? Mine was great.. I spent all day in church then went home and ate a ham.

meh.. not really. I think I went to Crunchy's for half-price pizza and beer and then home for a nap.

it's good to be back! Even for just a few hours. You guys are great - I hope everyone is well and it's my hope that you all can feel the warmth of my thoughts and prayers as they are with you during this difficult time.

Oh - also, apparently it's not too late to vote to ban me. I'm not sure when polls close but.. just to be safe.. vote soon. Here is the link:

Vote here to ban bob sak

I apologize for any inconvenience, emotional stress, psychological impact or simple threat to your overall well-being that this thread may have caused.
You wrote "Go Green" in blue? Are you just begging for a permaban? WTF is going on inside that hipster head of yours?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-30, 12:56

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've been away for a bit.. probably be gone after today for a while. Just hangin' out.. doing some stuff.. mountain bike excursions, some camping.. projects around the house - I'm actually remodeling part of our deck. Good stuff.  I think I'm heading to North Carolina for a bit here in a few days..

anyway.. what have I missed? Anything good?? Any Spartan (GO GREEN) news I should be notified about?

How was everyone's Easter? Mine was great.. I spent all day in church then went home and ate a ham.

meh.. not really. I think I went to Crunchy's for half-price pizza and beer and then home for a nap.

it's good to be back! Even for just a few hours. You guys are great - I hope everyone is well and it's my hope that you all can feel the warmth of my thoughts and prayers as they are with you during this difficult time.

Oh - also, apparently it's not too late to vote to ban me. I'm not sure when polls close but.. just to be safe.. vote soon. Here is the link:

Vote here to ban bob sak

I apologize for any inconvenience, emotional stress, psychological impact or simple threat to your overall well-being that this thread may have caused.
You wrote "Go Green" in blue? Are you just begging for a permaban? WTF is going on inside that hipster head of yours?
Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 5 502811600

I'm just never quite sure which color we're wearing from week-to-week.. so I just kind of take my best guess.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-30, 12:56

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Travis darling? Which post are you referring to? I'm curious and would like to see it.

I dunno. Maybe it was someone else was bitching. Sorry if it was. Or maybe I just made that up and banned Bob for no reason at all. The key part is that Bob didn't post for a day and it was all my doing.
Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 5 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-03-30, 13:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
Bob?   Your analysis is as flawed as your politics.  Those that know me would tell you that I'm actually a friendly guy that spends much of my day laughing with friends and relatives.  I'd guess in the average day I have 4-5 visitors at my house so in far from the lonely bitter old man you've built in your mind.  
I'm glad you enjoy the company of the Meals on Wheels volunteers. They do very important work in the community.

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 5 Giphy
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-30, 13:35

Yeah I figured you made it up to suck Bob's ass a bit by showing him how essential he was to your message board experience.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-30, 13:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Did you make that one up on your own or peek over your cubicle wall?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-30, 13:37

LooseGoose wrote:

Yeah I figured you made it up to suck Bob's ass a bit by showing him how essential he was to your message board experience.

Nah, that's not it silly. There was some context to it. I don't really remember though and I certainly don't care enough to go check.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-30, 13:52

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Did you make that one up on your own or peek over your cubicle wall?
fry cooks don't have cubicles, dude.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-03-30, 14:34

Where are going camping? Up north????
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-30, 14:39

Triple Sparty wrote:Where are going camping? Up north????
not sure where we were.. it was one night during a mountain biking excursion. Down near Yankee Springs.

but don't get me started on Up North.. just gorgeous. Absolutely fantastic.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-30, 15:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Triple Sparty wrote:Where are going camping? Up north????
not sure where we were.. it was one night during a mountain biking excursion. Down near Yankee Springs.

Yankee Springs?  Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 5 502811600

Last edited by DWags on 2016-03-30, 15:03; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-30, 15:02

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:not sure where we were.. it was one night during a mountain biking excursion. Down near Yankee Springs.

Yankee Springs? :lol:
I think that's where we were.. I didn't really ask too many questions.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-30, 15:05

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Yankee Springs?  Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 5 502811600
it looked a lot like this.. there were some pretty wet areas (snow melt, rain, etc) but nothing impassable..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-30, 15:26

Copper Harbor.

Not as fun I guess, but my kids say they love it. Who knows, you're the expert.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-30, 15:29

DWags wrote:Copper Harbor.

yeah, I've never been there.

hittin' some trails in the mountains of western North Carolina next week.. Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 5 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-30, 15:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:Copper Harbor.

hittin' some trails in the mountains of western North Carolina next week.. Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 5 3493939353

Em, oh, really? Cool.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-30, 15:33

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah, I've never been there.

Em, oh, really? Cool.
Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 5 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-30, 15:57

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Em, oh, really?  Cool.  
just texted my buddy.. looks like we're climbing Waterrock Knob, too.. about a 7 mile steady climb.. I've hit around 45 mph on descents on this before. Back when I was young and dumb  Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 5 969504605

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 5 Waterrock%20Knob
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-30, 16:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Em, oh, really?  Cool.  
just texted my buddy.. looks like we're climbing Waterrock Knob, too.. about a 7 mile steady climb.. I've hit around 45 mph on descents on this before. Back when I was young and dumb  Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 5 969504605

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 5 Waterrock%20Knob

You texted him? Very cool.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 5 Empty Hey Guys - I've Been Away.. What's Up?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-11, 07:56

did I miss anything interesting?

you guys are great Americans and it's a great day to be a Spartan!! Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 5 969504605

(I apologize for the grotesque display of free speech included in this thread. If it made you feel uncomfortable or threatened your safe space in any way, please accept my apologies. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-04-11, 08:02

We told people you were banned, and they got pissed off and left.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-11, 08:20

InTenSity wrote:We told people you were banned, and they got pissed off and left.
good.. we don't need those types around here anyway.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-11, 08:22

so repetitive posts about who we should ban and repetitive posts about UM?

so... when I'm asking what I missed, the answer is "not much"..? Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 5 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-04-11, 08:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

so... when I'm asking what I missed, the answer is "not much"..?  Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 5 2599972566

Not really. Same old, same old.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-11, 08:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

so... when I'm asking what I missed, the answer is "not much"..? Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 5 2599972566

Correct.

Hi bud. I love you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-11, 08:25

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

so... when I'm asking what I missed, the answer is "not much"..?  Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 5 2599972566

cool..

did I ever tell you that you're a great American and a damn fine Spartan?

also, I'm proud to share the same air with people like Tom Izzo. He really makes me want to be a better husband, a better father and a more well-rounded poster on an anonymous internet message board. I am amazed every day that I was allowed to graduate from the fine institution that he works at.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-11, 08:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so repetitive posts about who we should ban and repetitive posts about UM?

Correct.

Hi bud. I love you
'sup, G??
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-04-11, 08:35

Some logo loving guy got banned, and threw a baby fit about it. It was pretty funny. He's not handling it well, he has major psychological issues.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-04-11, 08:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

cool..

also, I'm proud to share the same air with people like Tom Izzo. He really makes me want to be a better husband, a better father and a more well-rounded poster on an anonymous internet message board. I am amazed every day that I was allowed to graduate from the fine institution that he works at.

My list of the greatest Americans.

Teddy Roosevelt
Bob Sak
Hulk Hogan
Arnold Schwartzenegger
Ghandi
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-04-11, 08:43

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
cool..

Teddy Roosevelt
Bob Sak
Hulk Hogan
Arnold Schwartzenegger
Ghandi

Isn't Hulk Hogan from Canada?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-04-11, 08:43

Nope, born in Georgia.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-04-11, 08:44

Death Roe wrote:Nope, born in Georgia.

Is that the Soviet Union?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-04-11, 08:45

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Teddy Roosevelt
Bob Sak
Hulk Hogan
Arnold Schwartzenegger
Ghandi

Isn't Hulk Hogan from Canada?  

Obviously you haven't listened to his intro song.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-04-11, 09:02

Hi Bob. You see that damn Brit won the Masters?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-11, 09:07

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
cool..

Teddy Roosevelt
Bob Sak
Hulk Hogan
Arnold Schwartzenegger
Ghandi
thanks, man.. with the exception of myself, that is an impressive list of Americans. Proud to be included among them.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-11, 09:07

The_Dude wrote:Hi Bob. You see that damn Brit won the Masters?
I saw that it was a white guy.. which, I gotta tell ya, I found truly refreshing..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next