Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss?

+22
Travis of the Cosmos
The_Dude
MiamiSpartan
Death Roe
Code_Warrior
xsanguine
tGreenWay
Vlad
Rocinante
Giant Moose
SpartanInNH
duffy munn
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
tanfan!
InTenSity
kingstonlake
Ass Dan
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
26 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-04, 10:30

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

You're a fucking liar. There was no vote. Liar. Get to fucking work.

Still posting

#quit #bye
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-04, 10:33

why do y'all have to be arguing..??

don't make me pull this thing over.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-04, 10:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:why do y'all have to be arguing..??

don't make me pull this thing over.

We're all just trying so hard to impress you that we are putting each other down.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-04, 10:36

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Oh, and Bob, we all voted that you were the one who had to tally the pick em for the bowl games.

If you could get started, that would be great.. Thanks.

You're a fucking liar. There was no vote. Liar. Get to fucking work.

Jeezzus Christ give OTPT a break, he was working on his management skills by delegating.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-04, 11:08

I read the womens basketball thread and must say you have really crossed the line this time, Bob.

Suzy is smokin hot and you are going straight to hell for posting those weird pics. God will punish on judgement day.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-01-04, 11:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:There's been a homophobic, racist e-fight between the usual suspects. We shared some bourbon stories over the holidays. The basketball and football teams suck again, fire Warner. Um... I got new tires for my truck?

How was your holidays Bob?

And you put me on ignore!!! Fucking love it.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-04, 11:14

duffy munn wrote:I read the womens basketball thread and must say you have really crossed the line this time, Bob.

Suzy is smokin hot and you are going straight to hell for posting those weird pics. God will punish on judgement day.
I don't have a problem with her looking like Eddie from Iron Maiden. Great band..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-04, 11:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:I read the womens basketball thread and must say you have really crossed the line this time, Bob.

I don't have a problem with her looking like Eddie from Iron Maiden. Great band..

Pictures and TV do not do her justice. You have to see Suzy in person. Smokin hot with a killer body.

And Iron Maiden sucks.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-04, 11:18

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't have a problem with her looking like Eddie from Iron Maiden. Great band..

Pictures and TV do not do her justice. You have to see Suzy in person. Smokin hot with a killer body.

And Iron Maiden sucks.

I was with you on part 1, then you had to type part 2.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-04, 11:19

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't have a problem with her looking like Eddie from Iron Maiden. Great band..

And Iron Maiden sucks.
I've seen her a few times... not my type.

I've also seen Iron Maiden a few times.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-04, 11:20

Tanfan! wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:There's been a homophobic, racist e-fight between the usual suspects. We shared some bourbon stories over the holidays. The basketball and football teams suck again, fire Warner. Um... I got new tires for my truck?

How was your holidays Bob?

You love anything that annoys people. It's your message board mission.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-04, 11:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

And Iron Maiden sucks.

Fair enough, Bob.

Do you have any brain damage from all of the head banging at the Iron Maiden shows ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-04, 11:23

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Someone cranked the office thermostat to what I am guessing is 80 over the holidays. It is hot as fuck in here and I have no idea where the thermostat is (temp offices while our old offices are being renovated).

80 seems like it would be too cold for you.

Because you're Satan. That's what I'm getting at. You usually literally hang out in fire.

Shut up.

Your thinly vieled pass at me won't work. I'm not into dudes. Thanks for the offer though.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-04, 11:23

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Fair enough, Bob.

Do you have any brain damage from all of the head banging at the Iron Maiden shows ?
yeah I have some level of brain damage - I'm not sure what to attribute it to. MSU let me graduate anyway.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-04, 11:24

duffy munn wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

You love anything that annoys people. It's your message board mission.

Looks like Tanny is upset over me ignoring him. I win. king
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-04, 12:34

Our basketball team lost to a team we are better than. Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 2 1896033241
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-04, 12:36

The_Dude wrote:Our basketball team lost to a team we are better than. Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 2 1896033241
man, that must've been tough for some of you people. Sorry to hear it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-04, 12:36

The_Dude wrote:Our basketball team lost to a team we are better than. Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 2 1896033241

Michigan's not better than SMU.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-04, 12:39

Some would argue that we are not better than Iowa without Denzel Valentine.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-04, 12:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

what happened to him?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-04, 12:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

what happened to him?

He has a boo boo should be back in a week. afro
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-04, 12:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

what happened to him?

He had surgery on his knee. He is going to miss one more game I believe. Please, Bob, if ya could, keep him in your thoughts and prayers during this troubled time. Thank you.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-04, 13:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:what happened to him?

He had surgery on his knee. He is going to miss one more game I believe. Please, Bob, if ya could, keep him in your thoughts and prayers during this troubled time. Thank you.
Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 2 502811600

will do.. I hadn't heard about his knee. That's too bad. I'll keep him and all of you in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-04, 13:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:what up, G.

Would you like to talk about those nut jobs in Oregon? I don't want to rush you into these things though. Grab some coffee, check your old emails, do what you gotta do, then we'll get into it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/03/what-that-militia-in-oregon-really-wants-in-1-paragraph/?tid=hybrid_experimentrandom_1_na

"But lots of Americans probably agree with the younger Bundy's assertion that they can't get ahead thanks to government, which is either hamstringing them and/or abandoning them (depending on their political views).

The large majority of Americans who want to express those grievances politically can be found at rallies for GOP front-runner Donald Trump or Democratic candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (Vt.). The popularity of these two politically polarizing presidential candidates is still being dissected, but most political analysts seem to agree that it stems in part from people feeling that the nation has left them behind."

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 2 1486952199
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-04, 13:14

The_Dude wrote:

Would you like to talk about those nut jobs in Oregon? I don't want to rush you into these things though. Grab some coffee, check your old emails, do what you gotta do, then we'll get into it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/03/what-that-militia-in-oregon-really-wants-in-1-paragraph/?tid=hybrid_experimentrandom_1_na

"But lots of Americans probably agree with the younger Bundy's assertion that they can't get ahead thanks to government, which is either hamstringing them and/or abandoning them (depending on their political views).

The large majority of Americans who want to express those grievances politically can be found at rallies for GOP front-runner Donald Trump or Democratic candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (Vt.). The popularity of these two politically polarizing presidential candidates is still being dissected, but most political analysts seem to agree that it stems in part from people feeling that the nation has left them behind."

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 2 1486952199
as a middle-class white person in America, I'd like to simply point out that I am sick and tired of being treated like a 2nd class citizen in this country.

I'd like to thank these patriotic Americans in Oregan for finally having the courage to stand up and have their voice heard.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-01-04, 20:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 2 502811600

I saw that yesterday.. ultimately, it's nothing but a bunch of patriotic American gun-enthusiasts who simply want their country back from the evil government.

not at all to be confused with little unarmed black thugs who think they suddenly have rights just because a colored boy is in the White House.

PERTEKT!!!!!
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 2 Empty Hey Guys - I'm Back. What Did I Miss?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-10, 09:08

feels so good to be back at the board where I can celebrate our fine scholar-athletes that make me so proud to be a Spartan.

GO GREEN!!

I know you guys missed me. I won't make you say it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-10, 09:11

Bernie won MI. The US blew up a graduation ceremony for terrorist. MSU got a 2 seed in the B1G tournament, but will probably get a 1 seed in the NCAA. Surprisingly, the board wasn't as repetitive in the last week, not sure what happened about that. Whatever prediction or statement Blanch makes, almost guarantees that the opposite is going to happen. We lost 3 more posters.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-10, 09:12

duffy experienced guilt over insulting a person for having a dad father.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-10, 09:18

InTenSity wrote:Bernie won MI. The US blew up a graduation ceremony for terrorist. MSU got a 2 seed in the B1G tournament, but will probably get a 1 seed in the NCAA. Surprisingly, the board wasn't as repetitive in the last week, not sure what happened about that. Whatever prediction or statement Blanch makes, almost guarantees that the opposite is going to happen. We lost 3 more posters.
I cast my absentee ballot before I left...

that's great news about our 2 seed.. do they give banners for that? How about t-shirts?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-10, 09:21

Lots of ins and outs, a lot of what have you's. We think Bunny kidnapped herself.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-10, 09:28

BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is like one of those videos where a person coming back from war surprises their family somewhere in public like at a game or something. Except it's on the Internet.

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 2 685334576
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-10, 09:30

I think Travis would like it if Bob exposed himself in public in front of him.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-10, 09:31

Giant Moose wrote:I think Travis would like it if Bob exposed himself in public in front of him.

No that would be weird and gross. You're a sick guy moose.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-10, 09:33

You were gone?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-10, 10:04

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is like one of those videos where a person coming back from war surprises their family somewhere in public like at a game or something. Except it's on the Internet.

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 2 685334576
Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 2 2275418548
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-10, 10:04

NigelUno wrote:You were gone?
only in the physical sense.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-10, 10:36

Things are pretty much the same here, Bob.

Still deciding if that's a good or bad thing, but we're all too lazy to do anything about it soooooo.... yeah.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-03-10, 10:51

Bob, I missed you man! Without you, it's like there are no great Americans left on this board.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-10, 10:51

Rocinante wrote:Things are pretty much the same here, Bob.

Still deciding if that's a good or bad thing, but we're all too lazy to do anything about it soooooo.... yeah.
that's cool.. tSwill is a great place to be. Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 2 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next