Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss?

+22
Travis of the Cosmos
The_Dude
MiamiSpartan
Death Roe
Code_Warrior
xsanguine
tGreenWay
Vlad
Rocinante
Giant Moose
SpartanInNH
duffy munn
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
tanfan!
InTenSity
kingstonlake
Ass Dan
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
26 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss?

Post by NigelUno Mon 11 Apr 2016 - 9:08

There are a lot of confederate flags in the north Georgia mountains.

Just sayin'.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 11 Apr 2016 - 9:28

NigelUno wrote:There are a lot of confederate flags in the north Georgia mountains.

Just sayin'.
north Georgia, western North Carolina.. east Tennessee.. definitely a proliferation of confederate flags over the last year or so... in their defense, though, they just want their country back.

and, as I told my daughter (sorry For bin), at least it's a good way to know where the meth labs are.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 11 Apr 2016 - 9:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:There are a lot of confederate flags in the north Georgia mountains.

Just sayin'.
north Georgia, western North Carolina.. east Tennessee.. definitely a proliferation of confederate flags over the last year or so... in their defense, though, they just want their country back.

and, as I told my daughter (sorry For bin), at least it's a good way to know where the meth labs are.

A lot of Trump yard signs also. Maybe a coincidence.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 11 Apr 2016 - 10:01

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

A lot of Trump yard signs also.  Maybe a coincidence.  
I'm sure it's a coincidence and that they would be the first to support freedom and what our Statue of Liberty stands for:

Give me your tired, your poor
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

these confederate flag folks and Trump supporters really believe in this creed.. they love and cherish freedom and want the tired, the poor - those who yearn to be free - to enjoy the same. Just ask them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 11 Apr 2016 - 12:23

Hi Bob !
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 11 Apr 2016 - 12:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Hi Bob !
hey dude.. what's up?

how's life?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 11 Apr 2016 - 12:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Hi Bob !
hey dude.. what's up?

how's life?

It's going good, just working and skiing, drinking on the weekend. I've had a lot of visitors already, with more on the horizon. Had two Spartans leave this morning. Only saw them for a day but got to ski and get dinner and drinks with them.

Hows it goin with you Bobby?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 11 Apr 2016 - 14:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:hey dude.. what's up?

how's life?

It's going good, just working and skiing, drinking on the weekend. I've had a lot of visitors already, with more on the horizon. Had two Spartans leave this morning. Only saw them for a day but got to ski and get dinner and drinks with them.

Hows it goin with you Bobby?
there is no better people in the world than Spartans.

things are going well, thanks. Spent some time in Asheville.. did some projects around the house... couple of college visits with the kid (sorry For bin)...

we had cold and snow over the weekend, so that was good.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon 11 Apr 2016 - 18:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Just sayin'.

I've got one flying right down the road from me. Another neighbor has a "Don't Tread on Me" flag flying in his front yard. I hear gunshots seven days a week and this is in St Johns. I'd put a Bernie campaign sign in my front yard but my wife and dogs would probably get raped when I went to work since most of the neighbors don't work and have nothing better to do all day long.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Apr 2016 - 19:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:north Georgia, western North Carolina.. east Tennessee.. definitely a proliferation of confederate flags over the last year or so... in their defense, though, they just want their country back.

Yeah because it's obvious that anyone with any pride in their southern heritage is a meth head. Good thing you're raising your children to be open minded and respectful of cultures outside your own smug liberal bailiwick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 9:01

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I've got one flying right down the road from me. Another neighbor has a "Don't Tread on Me" flag flying in his front yard. I hear gunshots seven days a week and this is in St Johns. I'd put a Bernie campaign sign in my front yard but my wife and dogs would probably get raped when I went to work since most of the neighbors don't work and have nothing better to do all day long.
yeah it's true - I see a lot of confederate flag knuckle-draggin' types when I'm on my bike up around Laingsburg, Bath, etc.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 9:02

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:north Georgia, western North Carolina.. east Tennessee.. definitely a proliferation of confederate flags over the last year or so... in their defense, though, they just want their country back.

Yeah because it's obvious that anyone with any pride in their southern heritage is a meth head. Good thing you're raising your children to be open minded and respectful of cultures outside your own smug liberal bailiwick.
don't worry - I've taught her that if she is sexually assaulted, she has no one to blame but herself.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 11:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

don't worry - I've taught her that if she is sexually assaulted, she has no one to blame but herself.

Edgy
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 11:27

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:don't worry - I've taught her that if she is sexually assaulted, she has no one to blame but herself.

Edgy
(nah.. she knows that the female is not to blame if she is sexually assaulted.. it's a benefit of not raising your kid in a household where thoughts on such things are consistent with the dark ages and the "blame the victim" culture).

'sup, dude?

how ya been?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 11:32

LooseGoose wrote:

Couldn't you also say that people flying the Confederate Flag aren't being respectful of someone else's culture?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 11:35

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yeah because it's obvious that anyone with any pride in their southern heritage is a meth head.   Good thing you're raising your children to be open minded and respectful of cultures outside your own smug liberal bailiwick.

Couldn't you also say that people flying the Confederate Flag aren't being respectful of someone else's culture?
you're gonna confuse him with your rational thought and logic.

for the record, I don't care if someone flies the Confederate Flag. As I mentioned earlier, at least they're owning their racist views, their lack of education and where the meth labs are.

oh, and, Goose - if this upsets you, I am very sorry.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 11:37

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You could say that about many different behaviors if you wanted to be an easily offended snowflake. OR....you could live and let live - you know freedom of expression and shit. But then again those that preach that so loudly really only believe in THEIR freedom of expression, everyone needs to conform to it or be insulted as being of lower intelligence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 11:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

for the record, I don't care if someone flies the Confederate Flag. As I mentioned earlier, at least they're owning their racist views, their lack of education and where the meth labs are.

Contrary to your often voiced opinion I'm rarely upset. You're actually very predictable. Anyone that disagrees with you is stupid and dishonest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 11:39

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Contrary to your often voiced opinion I'm rarely upset.  You're actually very predictable.  Anyone that disagrees with you is stupid and dishonest.

I've missed this.  Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 6 685334576
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 11:40

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Contrary to your often voiced opinion I'm rarely upset. You're actually very predictable. Anyone that disagrees with you is stupid and dishonest.
Vote here to ban bob sak
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 11:42

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You could say that about many different behaviors if you wanted to be an easily offended snowflake. OR....you could live and let live

LooseGoose wrote:Contrary to your often voiced opinion I'm rarely upset. You're actually very predictable. Anyone that disagrees with you is stupid and dishonest.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 11:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Edgy
(nah.. she knows that the female is not to blame if she is sexually assaulted.. it's a benefit of not raising your kid in a household where thoughts on such things are consistent with the dark ages and the "blame the victim" culture).

'sup, dude?

how ya been?

I heh'd, Bob, I'm a dark comedy kinda guy.

I'm good brotha. How was the time away?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 11:49

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:(nah.. she knows that the female is not to blame if she is sexually assaulted.. it's a benefit of not raising your kid in a household where thoughts on such things are consistent with the dark ages and the "blame the victim" culture).

'sup, dude?

how ya been?

it was good, thanks.

as I mentioned, did a little bit of everything. Spent some time in the North Carolina mountains, couple of college visits with the kid (sorry For bin), few projects around the house.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 11:55

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You could say that about many different behaviors if you wanted to be an easily offended snowflake. OR....you could live and let live - you know freedom of expression and shit. But then again those that preach that so loudly really only believe in THEIR freedom of expression, everyone needs to conform to it or be insulted as being of lower intelligence.

Maybe I didn't pay attention in history class, but is the Confederate Flag noted for a live and let live culture?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:16

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Maybe I didn't pay attention in history class, but is the Confederate Flag noted for a live and let live culture?

It's for certain those that are opposed to the flag aren't noted for it. Hell they even shut down the airing of the Dukes of Hazard for being subversive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:21

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

It's for certain those that are opposed to the flag aren't noted for it. Hell they even shut down the airing of the Dukes of Hazard for being subversive.
and the public outcry was deafening.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

it was good, thanks.

as I mentioned, did a little bit of everything. Spent some time in the North Carolina mountains, couple of college visits with the kid (sorry For bin), few projects around the house.

Sounds nice and relaxing, probably a lot better weather than we had here.

Wait... You're giving your daughter the choice of which college to go to? You know what we do to kids on Twitter, who don't want to go to our school, don't you?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:24

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You didn't really answer my question.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:32

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You didn't really answer my question.

Settle down Fletch
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:35

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it was good, thanks.

Wait... You're giving your daughter the choice of which college to go to? You know what we do to kids on Twitter, who don't want to go to our school, don't you?
Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 6 502811600

I told her that she can attend any school she wants to. However, I also told her to make sure she has somewhere to go for Thanksgiving, Winter break, etc - 'cause if she doesn't enroll at MSU and proudly wear the Green and White (like I do), she's not welcome at my house.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:things are going well, thanks. Spent some time in Asheville.. did some projects around the house... couple of college visits with the kid (sorry For bin)....

Robert J Sakimano wrote:as I mentioned, did a little bit of everything. Spent some time in the North Carolina mountains, couple of college visits with the kid (sorry For bin), few projects around the house.

Hey Bob?   I noticed you used the For bin thing a couple of times in this thread today and still use it elsewhere.   That's an old, played out RCMB schtick - but I guess since that describes your entire persona on here it's tough to break from it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 13:03

LooseGoose wrote:

Hey Bob?   I noticed you used the For bin thing a couple of times in this thread today and still use it elsewhere.   That's an old, played out RCMB schtick - but I guess since that describes your entire persona on here it's tough to break from it.

LooseGoose wrote:You could say that about many different behaviors if you wanted to be an easily offended snowflake. OR....you could live and let live - you know freedom of expression and shit.

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 6 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 13:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 6 502811600

I told her that she can attend any school she wants to. However, I also told her to make sure she has somewhere to go for Thanksgiving, Winter break, etc - 'cause if she doesn't enroll at MSU and proudly wear the Green and White (like I do), she's not welcome at my house.

At first I was going to very angry that a choice was given. But now I see you are just being a good father by teaching her that bad choices do have consequences.

Let them rot, home sick in their dorms, when all their pampered friends go back to warm, loving families for the holidays. It's all about the lessons in life.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 13:32

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 6 502811600

At first I was going to very angry that a choice was given. But now I see you are just being a good father by teaching her that bad choices do have consequences.

Let them rot, home sick in their dorms, when all their pampered friends go back to warm, loving families for the holidays. It's all about the lessons in life.
yep.

with any luck, she'll be put through enough emotional discomfort that she'll want to transfer back to East Lansing and reside proudly on the banks of the Red Cedar..

that's my goal anyway.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6