Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since this now seems to be the Political Board can we have a separate Board for sports and recruiting?

+6
Giant Moose
Rocinante
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
The Pantry
Robert J Sakimano
10 posters

Go down

Since this now seems to be the Political Board can we have a separate Board for sports and recruiting? Empty Re: Since this now seems to be the Political Board can we have a separate Board for sports and recruiting?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-08, 12:01

that's a great idea..

if possible, can someone let me know what acne cream a 16 year old kid who can run the 40 in 4.4 is using?

TIA.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Since this now seems to be the Political Board can we have a separate Board for sports and recruiting? Empty Re: Since this now seems to be the Political Board can we have a separate Board for sports and recruiting?

Post by The Pantry 2016-01-08, 12:04

All the political shit is useless because no one is going to change their mind
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-08, 12:04

LooseGoose wrote:nfm

I would love an off-topic forum so the main forum could be for sports and recruiting.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-08, 12:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's a great idea..

if possible, can someone let me know what acne cream a 16 year old kid who can run the 40 in 4.4 is using?

TIA.

Did you see the basketball game last night Bob? It was sort of boring. But boring is good when we're up by 30.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-08, 12:17

Mods are welcome to move threads. If I were a mod, I would move threads. Apparently that's not something the current mods are willing to do.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-08, 12:17

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

TIA.

Did you see the basketball game last night Bob? It was sort of boring. But boring is good when we're up by 30.
I missed it. I was probably asleep.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-08, 12:18

TIA.

I want a recruiting board to rank future presidential candidates. What 17-year-old 4-star recruit is going to go to Harvard or Yale and eventually become president?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-08, 12:20

Gomer's poll hit 10 votes. Want me to pull the trigger?

Not sure why Turtleneck is going all nutjob on us.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-08, 12:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Gomer's poll hit 10 votes. Want me to pull the trigger?

Maybe I drank some librul kool-aid.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-08, 12:21

Can we just put turtleneck on stealth mode already? I've been saying that since the beginning of this board and everyone has been all like "beeeehhhhhh" but now it's time to pull the trigger.

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on 2016-01-08, 12:23; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-08, 12:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Gomer's poll hit 10 votes. Want me to pull the trigger?

Oh, I don't know if you want to do that, man. That's like, action.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-08, 12:24

Rocinante wrote:

I don't like making people angry, brah. I'm all about the peace.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-08, 12:25

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Fuck you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-08, 12:26

I'm sorry otpt for that momentary loss of control. I didn't mean that. I love you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-08, 13:16

Rocinante wrote:

That's more like it. I've had to remind you of your do nothing policy twice recently. Don't let me down and sneak in some actual doing of things, now.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-08, 13:18

Rocinante wrote:

That's more like it. I've had to remind you of your do nothing policy twice recently. Don't let me down and sneak in some actual doing of things, now.

Like I said, he should go into politics.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-08, 15:04

Since this now seems to be the Political Board can we have a separate Board for sports and recruiting? Senator-ted-cruz1

Have fun guys, there are better political boards.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-08, 15:07

LooseGoose wrote:Since this now seems to be the Political Board can we have a separate Board for sports and recruiting? Senator-ted-cruz1

Have fun guys, there are better political boards.
GO GREEN!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-08, 15:07

Like ones where everyone just agrees with you and jerks each other off all day?

For real though, this was a cute couple of days, but we had a nice balance of just enough random political threads that were fine until turtleneck lost his mind about it for some reason. I suggest we go back to the way it was and everyone chill the fuck out.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-08, 15:09

oh - and, LooseGoose - check back next week. If I win the Pick 'Em (highly unlikely since I don't watch football), you'll need to send a donation to a group that assists victims of sexual assault.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-08, 15:09

TIA.

I long for the simpler days. Where I could wish ass cancer upon Travis, and he could attempt a feeble comeback of his own. The only other yelling was done by those weirdos that takes things wayyy to seriously. This new world where everyone is yelling at each other scares me.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-08, 15:10

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I long for the simpler days. Where I could wish ass cancer upon Travis, and he could attempt a feeble comeback of his own. The only other yelling was done by those weirdos that takes things wayyy to seriously. This new world where everyone is yelling at each other scares me.

*fart noise*
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-08, 15:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

*fart noise*

Since this now seems to be the Political Board can we have a separate Board for sports and recruiting? 2809484752 king
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-01-08, 15:13

We could go to insulting other posters with homophobic names on every post.

I'd post about MSU recruit Hendicks (Women's basketball '17) blowing he knee out this week but every time a women's basketball post is started its abpout the "hot coach"

MSU play umaa tonight in hockey tonight. I think Anastos coaching life at MSU is on life support but we can't get a decent hockey thread started here either.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-08, 15:13

I don't want LooseGoose to leave. Is he leaving? If you do, please tell LWS to come back.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down