Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donnie Corley Freakout Thread!!!!

+20
Vlad
Giant Moose
Code_Warrior
Ass Dan
tTy
The_Dude
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
tanfan!
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
DWags
tGreenWay
Tim Wakefield
Nordic
24 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Donnie Corley Freakout Thread!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Donnie Corley Freakout Thread!!!!

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-09, 23:52

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Okay, fine. True story is that we fucked.

Was it expensive? Good hourly rate? Asking for Greenway.

I think I bought her a glass or two of over priced wine. I dunno. The company paid for it. #baller
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Donnie Corley Freakout Thread!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Donnie Corley Freakout Thread!!!!

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-09, 23:54

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Oddly enough that 5 star hotel was probably the worst hotel experience I've ever had. They tried to steal my favorite suit. Then tried to make me pay to recover it. That didn't work out for them. Fuckers.

This is why people who aren't used to being treated like a baller should ever get a taste of the lifestyle. You don't know how to act. There's no sense even dangling the dream. It's why I always insist the flight attendants pull the screen closed between 1st Class and economy. It's because I care about the little people.

Look kid. They put my shit in the kick ass rental car I had (Ford Fusion.) I didn't bother to verify that my suit was included in my shit. I don't have time for that. Too much of a baller.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-10, 00:00

tGreenWay wrote:

How do I verify that it's your address and not some faceless schmo or a friend of yours?

Pm me your phone number and I'll send you some kind of "location verification" bullshit or whatever. Don't be a slut. Give me cereal.

I'll ship it this week.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-10, 00:00

tGreenWay wrote:

Pm me your phone number and I'll send you some kind of "location verification" bullshit or whatever. Don't be a slut. Give me cereal.

I'll ship it this week.

You better.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-10, 00:01

Turtleneck wrote:I know!!! Nordic is going to flip the fuck out when he sees what Greenway and Travis did to his thread.

Think how pissed he'd be if you set up a political poll inside this thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-10, 00:08

tGreenWay wrote:

This is why people who aren't used to being treated like a baller should ever get a taste of the lifestyle. You don't know how to act. There's no sense even dangling the dream. It's why I always insist the flight attendants pull the screen closed between 1st Class and economy. It's because I care about the little people.

Look kid. They put my shit in the kick ass rental car I had (Ford Fusion.) I didn't bother to verify that my suit was included in my shit. I don't have time for that. Too much of a baller.

Maybe if you hadn't been playing hide the pickle and gin rummy you wouldn't have lost your only suit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-10, 00:11

tGreenWay wrote:

Maybe if you hadn't been playing hide the pickle and gin rummy you wouldn't have lost your only suit.
My favorite. Not my only greenway. And I got it back. And they paid for it. Cause I'm a baller. Don't be a bitch.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-10, 00:14

tGreenWay wrote:

My favorite. Not my only greenway. And I got it back. And they paid for it. Cause I'm a baller. Don't be a bitch.

You have more than one greenway? You sonovabitch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-10, 00:17

tGreenWay wrote:

If you would be better I wouldn't need another greenway.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-10, 00:19

tGreenWay wrote:

If you would be better I wouldn't need another greenway.

I think you already have my password and you're signing in to intentionally make bad posts and threads. You're sabotaging my great name.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-10, 00:20

I don't have your password yet.

But that's basically the plan.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-10, 00:21

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I don't have your password yet.

You're destroying my trust.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-10, 00:24

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I don't have your password yet.

I seriously just pmed you my address. I have never showed more trust to another poster. You basically owe me a Bj.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-10, 00:39

tGreenWay wrote:

I seriously just pmed you my address. I have never showed more trust to another poster. You basically owe me a Bj.

If it's really your address. I'm still trying to figure how any of this benefits me. You get a box of cereal and all-access to raise holy hell in my name.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-10, 00:42

tGreenWay wrote:

If it's really your address. I'm still trying to figure how any of this benefits me. You get a box of cereal and all-access to raise holy hell in my name.

You get to show me that that cereal doesn't suck. Which it does.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-10, 00:50

tGreenWay wrote:

You get to show me that that cereal doesn't suck. Which it does.

That's right. I win.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-10, 01:13

So glad I wasn't part of this mess. I feel bad for Nordic. Doubt he ever returns. Can't say I blame him.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-10, 01:21

Fuck em
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-01-10, 02:09

Giant Moose wrote:

You guys, I'm pretty sure that otpt hasn't posted since this.

RIP. Why didn't we tell him to just pull over the car? Why?
As long as his sister wasn't in the car, then I'm not worried.

Dibs... While you guys continue your bickering I'm calling dibs
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-01-10, 19:13

Apology to LooseGoose if this was in another thread.

SB✯Nation CFB@SBNationCFB 3m3 minutes ago
Michigan's Mr. Football chose Michigan State over Michigan and Ohio State http://www.theonlycolors.com/2016/1/9/10739932/michigan-state-spartans-football-michigans-mr-football-donnie-corley …
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-11, 01:44

Bump. Can we stop freaking out now? I'm getting tired and I still have to shop for cereal.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-11, 02:00

Yeah, I have to get up in 4 hrs. Going to bed.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-11, 02:24

Turtleneck wrote:Yeah, I have to get up in 4 hrs. Going to bed.

Sleep sounds good. I might try it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-11, 08:23

this is great news... I'm looking forward to this fine young student-athlete becoming part of the East Lansing community.

such a great day to be a Spartan.

GO GREEN!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-14, 15:36

Sharp: MSU's Donnie Corley to honor Dale Harvel by following same path
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-15, 01:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:this is great news... I'm looking forward to this fine young student-athlete becoming part of the East Lansing community.

such a great day to be a Spartan.

GO GREEN!

Donnie Corley Freakout Thread!!!! - Page 7 Book-cover-of-goosebumps-the-haunted-mask-ii
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-04-04, 10:31

Plea deal. No jail time agreement with prosecutors.

https://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2018/04/04/josh-king-donnie-corley-demetric-vance-sexual-assault-case-michigan-state/484867002/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-04, 10:37

Seduction is a felony? Who knew?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-04-04, 10:40

LooseGoose wrote:Seduction is a felony? Who knew?

Apparently only if they're unmarried.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-04-04, 10:57

Felony would be expunged if they meet the terms of their probation per some youth act. I don't know I just read that somewhere.

Good luck in the SEC fellas.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-04, 11:10

You could read this story to every high school player out there, have them  do a report on it, and we’ll continue to read these stories.

Last edited by DWags on 2018-04-04, 11:36; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-04-04, 11:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Felony would be expunged if they meet the terms of their probation per some youth act. I don't know I just read that somewhere.

Good luck in the SEC fellas.

HYTA. Holmes Youthful Trainee Act.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-04-04, 14:46

So Dantonio wielded his power and influence to get this reduced sentence so that these guys that were kicked off the team over a year ago can go on to possibly play somewhere else? He's so evil.

Perhaps we'll get the Lansing Pulse writing a story about how these guys continued to play at MSU after this plea deal. After all, if they can slam Izzo for letting basketball players play in games in August while under investigation, then clearly actual timelines are inconsequential to their crack reporting.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-04, 14:52

So, our friend Paula has retweeted every Dan Murphy tweet on this today, except one.  The one he included the Jones Day report saying Dantonio did all the right things, the report she left out of her OTL piece.   

Phuckinay

Just horrible journalism
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-04-04, 15:20

DWags wrote:So, our friend Paula has retweeted every Dan Murphy tweet on this today, except one.  The one he included the Jones Day report saying Dantonio did all the right things, the report she left out of her OTL piece.   

Phuckinay

Just horrible journalism
It's beyond merely horrible journalism. She's horrible human being. A bitter, vile person that is so wrapped up in her own agenda, that she ignores anything that doesn't fit it. It's the kind of thing that partisan politicians do (all sides...don't Bin this). Part of that agenda goes beyond MSU and seems to be just about trying to "win" and make people think that she's right.

I'm guessing that this whole thing was the biggest mistake/fuck up of her career. So many holes, so many inaccuracies, so many omissions, and so much proven that directly counters what she said. She went into this investigation with a preconceived notion that these old stories were the tip of the iceberg, and that more would come out, just like it did once the stuff about Jerry Sandusky, Larry Nassar, Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, etc. hit the mainstream news.

She's fallen flat on her face. How long has it been now, almost 3 months? And the best she's come up with to add to this is that a freshman walk on who never saw 1 second of floor time was accused of something, and charges have still not been filed 7 months after the reported incident?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-04, 15:22

MiamiSpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:So, our friend Paula has retweeted every Dan Murphy tweet on this today, except one.  The one he included the Jones Day report saying Dantonio did all the right things, the report she left out of her OTL piece.   

Phuckinay

Just horrible journalism
It's beyond merely horrible journalism.  She's horrible human being.  A bitter, vile person that is so wrapped up in her own agenda, that she ignores anything that doesn't fit it.  It's the kind of thing that partisan politicians do (all sides...don't Bin this).  Part of that agenda goes beyond MSU and seems to be just about trying to "win" and make people think that she's right.

I'm guessing that this whole thing was the biggest mistake/fuck up of her career.  So many holes, so many inaccuracies, so many omissions, and so much proven that directly counters what she said.  She went into this investigation with a preconceived notion that these old stories were the tip of the iceberg, and that more would come out, just like it did once the stuff about Jerry Sandusky, Larry Nassar, Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, etc.  hit the mainstream news.  

She's fallen flat on her face.  How long has it been now, almost 3 months?  And the best she's come up with to add to this is that a freshman walk on who never saw 1 second of floor time was accused of something, and charges have still not been filed 7 months after the reported incident?  

annnnnnnnddddd 5 hours later, she just retweeted his whole story.  Unbelievalble,but I think the internet has maybe gotten to her.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-04-04, 18:23

She worse than sloppy, she's lazy and vindictive.

ESPN is well down the road to becoming a web competitor of TMZ because they need to be profitable.

Its all about the clicks.  Accuracy and facts are secondary
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7