Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial WBH watches Star Wars for the first time thread

+14
Cameron
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
tanfan!
Other Teams Pursuing That
The_Dude
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
CORNER BLITZ
GRR Spartan
Rodeo Burger
InTenSity
Turtleneck
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

tOfficial WBH watches Star Wars for the first time thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial WBH watches Star Wars for the first time thread

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 18/01/16, 12:54 am

Welp I know where ninja turtles get half of their creativity from. Thanks a lot WBH Jr.

tOfficial WBH watches Star Wars for the first time thread - Page 3 Bebop_and_Rocksteady
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial WBH watches Star Wars for the first time thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial WBH watches Star Wars for the first time thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 18/01/16, 12:57 am

You should look into torrents, WBH. Blu-ray versions of the movies for free!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 18/01/16, 12:58 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:You should look into torrents, WBH. Blu-ray versions of the movies for free!

Stealing is a sin otpt.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 18/01/16, 01:00 am

lol. Thanks for the reminder. I have a solid torrent system but sometimes I get lazy and/or forget. $20 is a drop in the hat when you have a job.

(just kidding brah, but seriously, I'm stupid and yeah you're right, I could have downloaded this in 40 seconds.)

Speaking of jobs I still need to submit my timecard. BAOHLKHJLKFDHKLSDHKLFDHKL
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 18/01/16, 01:01 am

Poor Luke. I thought Leia was gonna go for him.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 18/01/16, 01:05 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:lol. Thanks for the reminder. I have a solid torrent system but sometimes I get lazy and/or forget. $20 is a drop in the hat when you have a job.

(just kidding brah, but seriously, I'm stupid and yeah you're right, I could have downloaded this in 40 seconds.)

Time card? What are you? Some hourly peon?

Just kidding. I have a salary and have to approve that thing every two weeks. I'm not sure why.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 18/01/16, 01:07 am

Predator!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 18/01/16, 01:08 am

WBH, you ever seen Harry Potter? I haven't. I mean, I've seen bits and pieces. I think I saw one of them, not sure which, with a girl once and had no idea what was happening.

What I'm saying is, let's recreate this thread sometime. But with those movies. If not maybe I'll just steal your idea and do it myself.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 18/01/16, 01:09 am

Also yeah, Leia in the bikini is pretty hot. Guilty.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 18/01/16, 01:10 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:WBH, you ever seen Harry Potter? I haven't. I mean, I've seen bits and pieces. I think I saw one of them, not sure which, with a girl once and had no idea what was happening.

What I'm saying is, let's recreate this thread sometime. But with those movies. If not maybe I'll just steal your idea and do it myself.

Jesus man, get an attention span.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 18/01/16, 01:10 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:WBH, you ever seen Harry Potter? I haven't. I mean, I've seen bits and pieces. I think I saw one of them, not sure which, with a girl once and had no idea what was happening.

Jesus man, get an attention span.

You're on ignore so I don't see the rest of your posts.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 18/01/16, 01:11 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:lol. Thanks for the reminder. I have a solid torrent system but sometimes I get lazy and/or forget. $20 is a drop in the hat when you have a job.

tOfficial WBH watches Star Wars for the first time thread - Page 3 502811600 tOfficial WBH watches Star Wars for the first time thread - Page 3 685334576
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 18/01/16, 01:11 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Just kidding. I have a salary and have to approve that thing every two weeks. I'm not sure why.

Consulting organization. Bill the clients, bill your own time. Make profits. I gotta approve the timecards for like 10 peeps.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 18/01/16, 01:12 am

I found the books better than the movies re: Harry Potter.

With that said, I've only read/watched half the books/movies.

That's a lot of /'s.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 18/01/16, 01:13 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I found the books better than the movies re: Harry Potter.

I'm busy reading game of thrones. I'm about half done. Maybe a little less. Trying to finish before the new season comes out, whenever that may be.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 18/01/16, 01:14 am

Are adults into the Harry Potter stuff?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 18/01/16, 01:15 am

Turtleneck wrote:

Are adults into the Harry Potter stuff?

I guess they are. I hear about that shit all the time.

Also, fuck you for implying that I'm an adult.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 18/01/16, 01:18 am

I think HP is for kids, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 18/01/16, 01:22 am

No idea what the fuck is going on. But Luke is like 30 years older and a Seagal-level pimp now.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 18/01/16, 01:22 am

Turtleneck wrote:I think HP is for kids, Travis.

Well then shit I won't watch it. Deal.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 18/01/16, 01:29 am

Fuck this shit. Why. I would rather be watching #OutForJustice

Still have to submit my fucking timecard.

SHDFGHOKHKLHSD:KHSDFK"L
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 18/01/16, 01:30 am

I don't think I could handle Game of Thrones in text form, that is a lot of fuckin' story lines in one book.

But maybe if I started the books before the HBO series, you never know. Can't wait for.. April? GoT is probably my favorite show of all time.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 18/01/16, 01:30 am

Turn that shit off and watch Narcos, WBH.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 18/01/16, 01:34 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I don't think I could handle Game of Thrones in text form, that is a lot of fuckin' story lines in one book.

But maybe if I started the books before the HBO series, you never know. Can't wait for.. April? GoT is probably my favorite show of all time.

# nospoilers

The books are amazing. I have watched the first season because that basically mirrors the first book, but book is better of course. It isn't that bad to read because the chapters are pretty much capped at 20 pages each, even given that it's 5 1000 page books. It moves quickly so it's easy to get engrossed and find that you just read 200 pages.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 18/01/16, 01:39 am

This is gonna be my Star Wars Black Jesus Holiday weekend. Don't take that away from me. I want to remember Dr. King and Billy Dee Williams can only help me commemorate his impact.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 18/01/16, 01:42 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I don't think I could handle Game of Thrones in text form, that is a lot of fuckin' story lines in one book.

# nospoilers

The books are amazing. I have watched the first season because that basically mirrors the first book, but book is better of course. It isn't that bad to read because the chapters are pretty much capped at 20 pages each, even given that it's 5 1000 page books. It moves quickly so it's easy to get engrossed and find that you just read 200 pages.

You should try sex.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 18/01/16, 01:43 am

Turtleneck wrote:

# nospoilers

You should try sex.

That's amazing too. More than one thing can be amazing turtleneck.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 18/01/16, 02:26 am

Turtleneck wrote:

You should try sex.

That's amazing too. More than one thing can be amazing turtleneck.

Wow. You're pretty ungrateful, Travis. I saved you. Game of Thrones is fine, but Harry Potter? If I don't make a smart ass comment about sex, you end up posting something about that card game Magic or some role playing shit where you wear purple tights and throw make believe lighting bolts. You were ready to go full nerd and I saved you. You should be thanking me.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 18/01/16, 08:18 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I found the books better than the movies re: Harry Potter.

I'm busy reading game of thrones. I'm about half done. Maybe a little less. Trying to finish before the new season comes out, whenever that may be.
Good luck getting through AFFC.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 18/01/16, 01:13 pm

I fell asleep fwiw. Don't sit down with a beer at 3 AM when you're as old as I am or even worse if you're as old as Turtleneck. It rarely ends well.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 20/01/16, 10:20 am

I just came back to the board after having to do some work, but all the threads here suck.

So I've decided to threadshit on this one, and havoc WBH's Star Trek thread.

Here is one thing you never realize if you just watch 4, 5 & 6 - Darth is Luke's father AND he is CPO's father too, so they are brothers.
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 20/01/16, 10:30 am

Me too. Mine's pretty dumb. It basically is a button I press acknowledging I worked the previous week.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 23/01/16, 11:09 pm

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 23/01/16, 11:17 pm

tOfficial WBH watches Star Wars for the first time thread - Page 3 502811600 tOfficial WBH watches Star Wars for the first time thread - Page 3 502811600

fuck a duck.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 23/01/16, 11:25 pm

Nordic wrote:

That made me laugh. Like a lot.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 23/01/16, 11:32 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Nordic wrote:

That made me laugh. Like a lot.
Nordic wrote:

+1

I normal hate the Brits for what they did to us but that was good stuff.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 24/01/16, 12:38 am

Turtleneck wrote:

+1

I normal hate the Brits for what they did to us but that was good stuff.

tOfficial WBH watches Star Wars for the first time thread - Page 3 4113017228 He's an Aussie mate
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 24/01/16, 12:40 am

Oh. Well, uh, I don't like them either. I'll come up with a reason soon. #America
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3