tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-01-28, 23:28

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:You guys seem too thin skinned for recruiting.

You still struggling with the concept of reading context and are digging out old quotes that no. one cares about let alome you were too stupid to get it the first time. Back to ignore for you.

So...you were implying he's going to attend UM (as in the University of Minnesota)?

Or do you have another rambling nonsensical explanation for your jibberish?


Poor Herbie gets frustrated when no one bites at his trolling attempts.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18119
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-01-29, 08:49

tGreenWay wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

So...you were implying he's going to attend UM (as in the University of Minnesota)?

Or do you have another rambling nonsensical explanation for your jibberish?


Poor Herbie gets frustrated when no one bites at his trolling attempts.

Actually I have 15 responses that have me banging my head against the wall to the point I have to put the responders on ignore. You have gone full Nigel.
Better to just have gooselinks and no discussion here I guess. Really makes for a great message board. Nice work
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 4859
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by DWags on 2017-01-29, 09:40

tGreenWay wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Marcus Taylor and Denzel were around all the time.


An overwhelming number of friends from EL wanted to get out of town for college. That's also true now of the kids of parents I know in EL. Zel was a legacy. I can't speak to Marcus' reasons for choosing MSU. Doesn't matter. BJ, if he has an offer, either goes to MSU or he doesn't. You were trolling with your original comment about the kid going to Breslin for the UM game. Sorry nobody is getting upset like you'd hoped.

This is why this board is the best. Major trolls like Herbie Tanfan Vlad just can't get traction here. If they talk about what we all see and point out our teams sucking the conversation is joined. If they use the tired sky is falling approach from the rcmb they're either called out made fun of or ignored. Even McCracken only started a car thread here.

Board is great.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20104
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-01-29, 09:55

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

An overwhelming number of friends from EL wanted to get out of town for college. That's also true now of the kids of parents I know in EL. Zel was a legacy. I can't speak to Marcus' reasons for choosing MSU. Doesn't matter.  BJ, if he has an offer, either goes to MSU or he doesn't. You were trolling with your original comment about the kid going to Breslin for the UM game. Sorry nobody is getting upset like you'd hoped.  

This is why this board is the best. Major trolls like Herbie Tanfan Vlad just can't get traction here.  If they talk about what we all see and point out our teams sucking the conversation is joined. If they use the tired sky is falling approach from the rcmb they're either called out made fun of or ignored.  Even McCracken only started a car thread here.

Board is great.

It is also why this board has only 15 posters and has you crawling back to the RCMB
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 4859
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-01-29, 09:58

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

This is why this board is the best. Major trolls like Herbie Tanfan Vlad just can't get traction here.  If they talk about what we all see and point out our teams sucking the conversation is joined. If they use the tired sky is falling approach from the rcmb they're either called out made fun of or ignored.  Even McCracken only started a car thread here.

Board is great.

It is also why this board has only 15 posters and has you crawling back to the RCMB

69 posters have logged in since Friday.
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20178
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-01-29, 10:03

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

It is also why this board has only 15 posters and has you crawling back to the RCMB

69 posters have logged in since Friday.

That is more like 15 posters and 54 lurkers that are afraid to post.
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 4859
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-01-29, 10:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

It is also why this board has only 15 posters and has you crawling back to the RCMB

69 posters have logged in since Friday.

And that doesn't include another 10-12 that their visits don't log for some reason. look at the end of the visit list.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30311
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-01-29, 10:13

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

69 posters have logged in since Friday.

And that doesn't include another 10-12 that their visits don't log for some reason. look at the end of the visit list.

I see that now, includes you, wake, pantry, Trav etc etc.

Not sure why herb is trying to spread his version of faux news on the swill. No one likes people that just make bullshit up.

Let's fuck up Michigan today eh boys???
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20178
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-01-29, 10:15

Herbie Green wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Poor Herbie gets frustrated when no one bites at his trolling attempts.

Actually I have 15 responses that have me banging my head against the wall to the point I have to put the responders on ignore. You have gone full Nigel.
Better to just have gooselinks and no discussion here I guess. Really makes for a great message board. Nice work

What a drama queen.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18119
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by gHost Spartan on 2017-01-29, 10:23

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

An overwhelming number of friends from EL wanted to get out of town for college. That's also true now of the kids of parents I know in EL. Zel was a legacy. I can't speak to Marcus' reasons for choosing MSU. Doesn't matter. BJ, if he has an offer, either goes to MSU or he doesn't. You were trolling with your original comment about the kid going to Breslin for the UM game. Sorry nobody is getting upset like you'd hoped.

This is why this board is the best. Major trolls like Herbie Tanfan Vlad just can't get traction here. If they talk about what we all see and point out our teams sucking the conversation is joined. If they use the tired sky is falling approach from the rcmb they're either called out made fun of or ignored. Even McCracken only started a car thread here.

Board is great.

avatar
gHost Spartan
Ephor (Advocate)
Ephor (Advocate)

Posts : 4504
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : ARIZONA

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by NigelUno on 2017-01-29, 10:28

Herbie Green wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Poor Herbie gets frustrated when no one bites at his trolling attempts.

Actually I have 15 responses that have me banging my head against the wall to the point I have to put the responders on ignore. You have gone full Nigel.
Better to just have gooselinks and no discussion here I guess. Really makes for a great message board. Nice work

And your idea of "discussion" is to say that UM is the University of Minnesota?





avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18078
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-01-29, 10:28

tGreenWay wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Actually I have 15 responses that have me banging my head against the wall to the point I have to put the responders on ignore. You have gone full Nigel.
Better to just have gooselinks and no discussion here I guess. Really makes for a great message board. Nice work

What a drama queen.

I am just so glad this board doesn't respond to "trolls", ie, posts that aren't 100% pro-MSU. Why I could probably make an indirect reference about UM in a recruiting thread and no one would bat an eye. lol!
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 4859
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by NigelUno on 2017-01-29, 10:30

Herbie Green wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

What a drama queen.

I am just so glad this board doesn't respond to "trolls", ie, posts that aren't 100% pro-MSU. Why I could probably make an indirect reference about UM in a recruiting thread and no one would bat an eye. lol!

Was that an indirect reference to the University of Minnesota?

avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18078
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-01-29, 10:42

I just want to let everyone know that I am not actually posting in this thread because I don't care what you guys think. I am actually currently posting in Greenway's latest chit chat thread.
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 4859
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by DWags on 2017-01-29, 10:51

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

This is why this board is the best. Major trolls like Herbie Tanfan Vlad just can't get traction here.  If they talk about what we all see and point out our teams sucking the conversation is joined. If they use the tired sky is falling approach from the rcmb they're either called out made fun of or ignored.  Even McCracken only started a car thread here.

Board is great.

It is also why this board has only 15 posters and has you crawling back to the RCMB

cheers cheers

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20104
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-01-29, 11:16

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

It is also why this board has only 15 posters and has you crawling back to the RCMB

cheers cheers

I'm just glad the "bitch about the board while posting here all the time and make up a number of posters" has been upped from 7 to 15. Move them goal posts.
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20178
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-01-29, 11:21

Herbie Green wrote:I just want to let everyone know that I am not actually posting in this thread because I don't care what you guys think. I am actually currently posting in Greenway's latest chit chat thread.

Cool.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18119
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-01-29, 23:38

Chip Miller ‏@BLUEChip_Miller 3h3 hours ago
SOURCE: La Lumiere (IN) five-star point guard Tyger Campbell is currently taking the required classes to allow him to reclass to 2018 ...

Chip Miller ‏@BLUEChip_Miller 3h3 hours ago
Also told that Tyger Campbell will make and announce his college decision very soon. Michigan St is the current CrystalBall favorite.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30311
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by NigelUno on 2017-01-30, 12:30

Herbie Green wrote:You guys seem too thin skinned for recruiting.
NigelUno wrote:

Yeah, but...a little birdie told "Herbie" that UM stands for University of Minnesota.  So, ummm...he's right...about something.  Or not.  


You still struggling with the concept of reading context and are digging out old quotes that no. one cares about let alome you were too stupid to get it the first time. Back to ignore for you.

avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18078
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-02-03, 23:09

2018 WI PF

Benjamin Rick ‏@SPBestManager 3h3 hours ago
Michigan State's Tom Izzo attending watch SPASH at Merrill for watching Joey Hauser today.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30311
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-02-03, 23:14

LooseGoose wrote:2018 WI PF

Benjamin Rick ‏@SPBestManager 3h3 hours ago
Michigan State's Tom Izzo attending watch SPASH at Merrill for watching Joey Hauser today.

Geez, Izzo's job is never, ever done. There's no way I could commit to my greatest passion/love the way he and other coaches do. I need breaks even from my favorite things. Except tSwill. I can't quit you fuckers.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18119
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-02-04, 12:01

I'm not trying to be I told you so guy b/c it was a dumb argument (IMO) that I wasn't even a part of but here is some video of Johns from the game last night along with some interviews of him and Coach Finnamore. Johns specifically mentions that Breslin was louder than he's ever heard it and when Comp asks him about what he learned, he basically says nothing new since he's been up there so many times.

https://michiganstate.rivals.com/news/brandon-johns-discusses-visit-to-msu-and-last-night-s-win

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14567
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-02-18, 11:10

Recruiting mailbag: Will Brian Bowen pick MSU? Can U-M still get Bamba?

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30311
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-02-18, 11:19

LooseGoose wrote:Recruiting mailbag: Will Brian Bowen pick MSU? Can U-M still get Bamba?

Sorry if I'm late to the party, but he's alive!!

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18119
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-02-22, 09:07

Steve Finamore‏@CoachFinamore 9h9 hours ago
More
Good to see Coach Tom Izzo at our game tonight. Spartans recruiting our 6'8" junior, Brandon Johns. #PTRW #EastLansing Trojans

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30311
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by DWags on 2017-02-22, 09:30

LooseGoose wrote:Steve Finamore‏@CoachFinamore 9h9 hours ago
More
Good to see Coach Tom Izzo at our game tonight. Spartans recruiting our 6'8" junior, Brandon Johns. #PTRW #EastLansing Trojans

Not legit unless he saw Bob at the game. I can't believe Izzo gets a mention but not Bob. You know he's there listening to springsteen with head phones while the game is going on.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20104
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by NigelUno on 2017-02-28, 18:04

LooseGoose wrote:2018 WI PF

Benjamin Rick ‏@SPBestManager 3h3 hours ago
Michigan State's Tom Izzo attending watch SPASH at Merrill for watching Joey Hauser today.

Hauser was at the Wisconsin game, as was Brandon Johns.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18078
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-02-28, 18:11

http://247sports.com/player/gabe-brown-46035596

Gabe Brown too, SF from Belleville. He doesn't have an offer yet.
avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 2908
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 30
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-02-28, 19:09

Never mind


Last edited by Floyd Robertson on 2017-02-28, 19:12; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11882
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-02-28, 19:11

Wrong thread FR. That is Scates, football.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14567
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-02-28, 19:13

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wrong thread FR. That is Scates, football.

Thanks. I don't reed too well sometimes.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11882
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by The_Dude on 2017-02-28, 19:26

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:2018 WI PF

Benjamin Rick ‏@SPBestManager 3h3 hours ago
Michigan State's Tom Izzo attending watch SPASH at Merrill for watching Joey Hauser today.

Hauser was at the Wisconsin game, as was Brandon Johns.

Hauser is Marquette lock. How hard is Izzo recruiting Johns?
avatar
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Posts : 7171
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-03-22, 20:23

The_Dude wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Hauser was at the Wisconsin game, as was Brandon Johns.

Hauser is Marquette lock. How hard is Izzo recruiting Johns?

Are we sure he has even been offered?

avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 4859
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by pulling69 on 2017-03-23, 02:02

Herbie Green wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Hauser is Marquette lock. How hard is Izzo recruiting Johns?

Are we sure he has even been offered?




http://247sports.com/Recruitment/Brandon-Johns-89064/RecruitInterests
avatar
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 2197
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : KIAD

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by gHost Spartan on 2017-03-23, 06:06

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

An overwhelming number of friends from EL wanted to get out of town for college. That's also true now of the kids of parents I know in EL. Zel was a legacy. I can't speak to Marcus' reasons for choosing MSU. Doesn't matter. BJ, if he has an offer, either goes to MSU or he doesn't. You were trolling with your original comment about the kid going to Breslin for the UM game. Sorry nobody is getting upset like you'd hoped.

This is why this board is the best. Major trolls like Herbie Tanfan Vlad just can't get traction here. If they talk about what we all see and point out our teams sucking the conversation is joined. If they use the tired sky is falling approach from the rcmb they're either called out made fun of or ignored. Even McCracken only started a car thread here.

Board is great.

You forgot to mention almost-senior citizen men posting shit about others' mothers late night while inebriated
avatar
gHost Spartan
Ephor (Advocate)
Ephor (Advocate)

Posts : 4504
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : ARIZONA

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by DWags on 2017-03-23, 07:07

Hi ghost!


_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20104
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by NigelUno on 2017-03-23, 07:55

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

This is why this board is the best. Major trolls like Herbie Tanfan Vlad just can't get traction here. If they talk about what we all see and point out our teams sucking the conversation is joined. If they use the tired sky is falling approach from the rcmb they're either called out made fun of or ignored. Even McCracken only started a car thread here.

Board is great.

You forgot to mention almost-senior citizen men posting shit about others' mothers late night while inebriated

Careful. That slope is slippery.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18078
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-03-23, 12:21

pulling69 wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Are we sure he has even been offered?




http://247sports.com/Recruitment/Brandon-Johns-89064/RecruitInterests

Right. Scout is the one site that doesn't have him with one (or UM for that matter).

And I talked to someone close to the situation that said he hadn't been offered. I admit that sounded ridiculous to me for such a highly ranked player in Izzo's own backyard.

avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 4859
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by NigelUno on 2017-03-23, 13:07

avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18078
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-03-25, 15:58

Nick Tuori‏ @NBT_hoops42 37m37 minutes ago
More
Final Stat Lines for Future Spartans: Foster Loyer 29pts 5reb 3ast. Xavier Tillman 25pts 7reb 4ast 2blk. Both players are tremendous talents

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30311
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum