Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

+21
By-Tor
steveschneider
InTenSity
duffy munn
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
MattyFresh
The_Dude
Herbie Green
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
Tim Wakefield
DWags
Clarett's Folly
NigelUno
pulling69
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
25 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:28 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:You guys seem too thin skinned for recruiting.

You still struggling with the concept of reading context and are digging out old quotes that no. one cares about let alome you were too stupid to get it the first time. Back to ignore for you.

So...you were implying he's going to attend UM (as in the University of Minnesota)?

Or do you have another rambling nonsensical explanation for your jibberish?

Poor Herbie gets frustrated when no one bites at his trolling attempts.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Herbie Green Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:49 am

tGreenWay wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

So...you were implying he's going to attend UM (as in the University of Minnesota)?

Or do you have another rambling nonsensical explanation for your jibberish?

Actually I have 15 responses that have me banging my head against the wall to the point I have to put the responders on ignore. You have gone full Nigel.
Better to just have gooselinks and no discussion here I guess. Really makes for a great message board. Nice work
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:40 am

tGreenWay wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Marcus Taylor and Denzel were around all the time.

An overwhelming number of friends from EL wanted to get out of town for college. That's also true now of the kids of parents I know in EL. Zel was a legacy. I can't speak to Marcus' reasons for choosing MSU. Doesn't matter. BJ, if he has an offer, either goes to MSU or he doesn't. You were trolling with your original comment about the kid going to Breslin for the UM game. Sorry nobody is getting upset like you'd hoped.

This is why this board is the best. Major trolls like Herbie Tanfan Vlad just can't get traction here. If they talk about what we all see and point out our teams sucking the conversation is joined. If they use the tired sky is falling approach from the rcmb they're either called out made fun of or ignored. Even McCracken only started a car thread here.

Board is great.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:55 am

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

An overwhelming number of friends from EL wanted to get out of town for college. That's also true now of the kids of parents I know in EL. Zel was a legacy. I can't speak to Marcus' reasons for choosing MSU. Doesn't matter.  BJ, if he has an offer, either goes to MSU or he doesn't. You were trolling with your original comment about the kid going to Breslin for the UM game. Sorry nobody is getting upset like you'd hoped.  

This is why this board is the best. Major trolls like Herbie Tanfan Vlad just can't get traction here.  If they talk about what we all see and point out our teams sucking the conversation is joined. If they use the tired sky is falling approach from the rcmb they're either called out made fun of or ignored.  Even McCracken only started a car thread here.

Board is great.

It is also why this board has only 15 posters and has you crawling back to the RCMB
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:58 am

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

This is why this board is the best. Major trolls like Herbie Tanfan Vlad just can't get traction here.  If they talk about what we all see and point out our teams sucking the conversation is joined. If they use the tired sky is falling approach from the rcmb they're either called out made fun of or ignored.  Even McCracken only started a car thread here.

Board is great.

It is also why this board has only 15 posters and has you crawling back to the RCMB

69 posters have logged in since Friday.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:03 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

That is more like 15 posters and 54 lurkers that are afraid to post.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:10 am

Herbie Green wrote:

And that doesn't include another 10-12 that their visits don't log for some reason. look at the end of the visit list.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:13 am

LooseGoose wrote:

And that doesn't include another 10-12 that their visits don't log for some reason. look at the end of the visit list.

I see that now, includes you, wake, pantry, Trav etc etc.

Not sure why herb is trying to spread his version of faux news on the swill. No one likes people that just make bullshit up.

Let's fuck up Michigan today eh boys???
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:15 am

Herbie Green wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Actually I have 15 responses that have me banging my head against the wall to the point I have to put the responders on ignore. You have gone full Nigel.
Better to just have gooselinks and no discussion here I guess. Really makes for a great message board. Nice work

What a drama queen.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:28 am

Herbie Green wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

And your idea of "discussion" is to say that UM is the University of Minnesota?

tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018 - Page 4 502811600

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:28 am

tGreenWay wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

What a drama queen.

I am just so glad this board doesn't respond to "trolls", ie, posts that aren't 100% pro-MSU. Why I could probably make an indirect reference about UM in a recruiting thread and no one would bat an eye. lol!
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:30 am

Herbie Green wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

What a drama queen.

I am just so glad this board doesn't respond to "trolls", ie, posts that aren't 100% pro-MSU. Why I could probably make an indirect reference about UM in a recruiting thread and no one would bat an eye. lol!

Was that an indirect reference to the University of Minnesota?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:42 am

I just want to let everyone know that I am not actually posting in this thread because I don't care what you guys think. I am actually currently posting in Greenway's latest chit chat thread.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:51 am

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

Board is great.

cheers cheers
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:16 am

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

cheers cheers

I'm just glad the "bitch about the board while posting here all the time and make up a number of posters" has been upped from 7 to 15. Move them goal posts.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:21 am

Herbie Green wrote:I just want to let everyone know that I am not actually posting in this thread because I don't care what you guys think. I am actually currently posting in Greenway's latest chit chat thread.

Cool.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:38 pm

Chip Miller ‏@BLUEChip_Miller 3h3 hours ago
SOURCE: La Lumiere (IN) five-star point guard Tyger Campbell is currently taking the required classes to allow him to reclass to 2018 ...

Chip Miller ‏@BLUEChip_Miller 3h3 hours ago
Also told that Tyger Campbell will make and announce his college decision very soon. Michigan St is the current CrystalBall favorite.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:30 pm

Herbie Green wrote:You guys seem too thin skinned for recruiting.
NigelUno wrote:

Yeah, but...a little birdie told "Herbie" that UM stands for University of Minnesota.  So, ummm...he's right...about something.  Or not.  

tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018 - Page 4 2714

You still struggling with the concept of reading context and are digging out old quotes that no. one cares about let alome you were too stupid to get it the first time. Back to ignore for you.

tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018 - Page 4 1f648
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:09 pm

2018 WI PF

Benjamin Rick ‏@SPBestManager 3h3 hours ago
Michigan State's Tom Izzo attending watch SPASH at Merrill for watching Joey Hauser today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:14 pm

LooseGoose wrote:2018 WI PF

Michigan State's Tom Izzo attending watch SPASH at Merrill for watching Joey Hauser today.

Geez, Izzo's job is never, ever done. There's no way I could commit to my greatest passion/love the way he and other coaches do. I need breaks even from my favorite things. Except tSwill. I can't quit you fuckers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:01 pm

I'm not trying to be I told you so guy b/c it was a dumb argument (IMO) that I wasn't even a part of but here is some video of Johns from the game last night along with some interviews of him and Coach Finnamore. Johns specifically mentions that Breslin was louder than he's ever heard it and when Comp asks him about what he learned, he basically says nothing new since he's been up there so many times.

https://michiganstate.rivals.com/news/brandon-johns-discusses-visit-to-msu-and-last-night-s-win
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:10 am

Recruiting mailbag: Will Brian Bowen pick MSU? Can U-M still get Bamba?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:19 am

LooseGoose wrote:Recruiting mailbag: Will Brian Bowen pick MSU? Can U-M still get Bamba?

Sorry if I'm late to the party, but he's alive!! tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018 - Page 4 2275418548
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:07 am

Steve Finamore‏@CoachFinamore 9h9 hours ago
More
Good to see Coach Tom Izzo at our game tonight. Spartans recruiting our 6'8" junior, Brandon Johns. #PTRW #EastLansing Trojans
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:30 am

LooseGoose wrote:Steve Finamore‏@CoachFinamore 9h9 hours ago
More
Good to see Coach Tom Izzo at our game tonight. Spartans recruiting our 6'8" junior, Brandon Johns. #PTRW #EastLansing Trojans

Not legit unless he saw Bob at the game. I can't believe Izzo gets a mention but not Bob. You know he's there listening to springsteen with head phones while the game is going on.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:04 pm

Hauser was at the Wisconsin game, as was Brandon Johns.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:11 pm

http://247sports.com/player/gabe-brown-46035596

Gabe Brown too, SF from Belleville. He doesn't have an offer yet.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:09 pm

Never mind

Last edited by Floyd Robertson on Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Wrong thread FR. That is Scates, football.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:13 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wrong thread FR. That is Scates, football.

Thanks. I don't reed too well sometimes.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:26 pm

NigelUno wrote:

Hauser is Marquette lock. How hard is Izzo recruiting Johns?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:23 pm

The_Dude wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Are we sure he has even been offered?

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:02 am

Herbie Green wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018 - Page 4 2599972566

http://247sports.com/Recruitment/Brandon-Johns-89064/RecruitInterests
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:07 am

Hi ghost!

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:55 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

This is why this board is the best. Major trolls like Herbie Tanfan Vlad just can't get traction here. If they talk about what we all see and point out our teams sucking the conversation is joined. If they use the tired sky is falling approach from the rcmb they're either called out made fun of or ignored. Even McCracken only started a car thread here.

Board is great.

You forgot to mention almost-senior citizen men posting shit about others' mothers late night while inebriated

Careful. That slope is slippery.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:21 pm

pulling69 wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018 - Page 4 2599972566

http://247sports.com/Recruitment/Brandon-Johns-89064/RecruitInterests

Right. Scout is the one site that doesn't have him with one (or UM for that matter).

And I talked to someone close to the situation that said he hadn't been offered. I admit that sounded ridiculous to me for such a highly ranked player in Izzo's own backyard.

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:07 pm

tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018 - Page 4 1f426
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:58 pm

Nick Tuori‏ @NBT_hoops42 37m37 minutes ago
More
Final Stat Lines for Future Spartans: Foster Loyer 29pts 5reb 3ast. Xavier Tillman 25pts 7reb 4ast 2blk. Both players are tremendous talents
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:45 pm

Spartan basketball gets glimpse of A-list future
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:28 am

Michigan State‏ @Michigan_State 1h1 hour ago
More
MSU commit Foster Loyer is MLive Detroit Player of the Year for boys basketball http://bit.ly/2nJBhAI #Spartans
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next