Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirk Cousins new contract $18-20 million projected per year. Not bad.

+27
steveschneider
Rocinante
loogoldham
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
SawGreen
Izzo Court
tGreenWay
InTenSity
MSU addict
TheReal_LWS
StylesGShmooth
Herbie Green
NigelUno
BleacherSwill
GRR Spartan
Blanch32
I.B. Fine
Dr. Strangelove
DWags
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
Death Roe
Robert J Sakimano
Giant Moose
DoogieHouser
31 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Kirk Cousins new contract $18-20 million projected per year. Not bad. - Page 4 Empty Re: Kirk Cousins new contract $18-20 million projected per year. Not bad.

Post by DWags 2018-03-13, 16:19

Packers will kick his ass. Just signed Jimmy Graham. Bye bye to da nfc defenses.

Sorry mr Cousins.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Kirk Cousins new contract $18-20 million projected per year. Not bad. - Page 4 Empty Re: Kirk Cousins new contract $18-20 million projected per year. Not bad.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-13, 16:33

MSU addict wrote:Interesting article, especially this point:

It is extremely weird that Kirk Cousins, ..., is going to go down as one of the most revolutionary players in NFL history. But, in accepting nothing less than a fully guaranteed contract, he has scored an enormous victory for his fellow players and perhaps changed the way that NFL contracts are negotiated for years to come. This man used his leverage when using your leverage in the NFL will get you branded a troublemaker, and he was rewarded for it. That’s a very welcome development.

Now We Get To See If Kirk Cousins Is Really Worth A Shit

So… Kirk Cousins. It is extremely difficult—impossible, even—to evaluate Kirk Cousins solely as a quarterback when, for the past six seasons, he has plied his trade in the middle of Dan Snyder’s never-ending diarrhea rodeo.
Kirk Cousins new contract $18-20 million projected per year. Not bad. - Page 4 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-03-13, 17:40

Vikings to the SuperBowl now?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-03-13, 20:04

gHost Spartan wrote:
MSU addict wrote:Cousins "pens" a thank you letter to Washington.  

Farewell, Washington

Dude is all class.

Still waiting for a comment regarding his Alma Mater. I understand the sensitivity in his situation, but he's always been pretty good at navigating the language.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-15, 16:36

Minnesota Vikings Verified account @Vikings 5m5 minutes ago
More
So fresh and so clean. #Skol

Kirk Cousins new contract $18-20 million projected per year. Not bad. - Page 4 DYWzmDaUMAAAGSs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-15, 16:43

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:this is great news for such a fine young man!!

#SoHappy

I want him to get paid piles of money so he can fund the Kirk Cousins Spartan Stadium Bathroom Experience. Because the current experience sucks balls, in a bad way.

Bump.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-15, 18:29

Doogie was way off on his projection but fuck what I wouldn’t give to see one of his projections again

:(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-15, 19:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Doogie was way off on his projection but fuck what I wouldn’t give to see one of his projections again

RIP ta da Doogie.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-15, 19:12

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Doogie was way off on his projection but fuck what I wouldn’t give to see one of his projections again

RIP ta da Doogie.
Don’t say that! He’s MIA. He’s going to come back
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-15, 19:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

RIP ta da Doogie.

Sure he will Slugger. Sure he will.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-15, 19:24

tGreenWay wrote:

RIP ta da Doogie.

Pylon was supposed to ban you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-15, 19:40

tGreenWay wrote:

Pylon can’t

But more on point- someone told me that doogie was going to live on a big message board on a farm where he can have fun with other posters. Does anyone have a link or anything?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-15, 19:41

tGreenWay wrote:

Pylon can’t

But more on point- someone told me that doogie was going to live on a big message board on a farm where he can have fun with other posters. Does anyone have a link or anything?

www.blanchboard.com
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-15, 19:46

tGreenWay wrote:

Pylon can’t

Kirk Cousins new contract $18-20 million projected per year. Not bad. - Page 4 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-15, 20:26

tGreenWay wrote:

Pylon can’t

That’s a dang shame.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-03-16, 00:04

gHost Spartan wrote:I'd love to see Cousins win a Super Bowl. That'd be awesome. Such a great Spartan -

Happy to see you post.

Ok damnit. I know Kirk is Godlike...but he is either the first or second most recognized Spartan athlete in the country.

How in the hell has he avoided questions about MSU? And why has he not spoken about MSU (and I'm not assuming his statement is positive).

Always thought he could be a leader beyond the football field, but his silence during this turmoil kind of disturbs me.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-16, 00:18

SawGreen wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:I'd love to see Cousins win a Super Bowl. That'd be awesome. Such a great Spartan -

Happy to see you post.

Ok damnit. I know Kirk is Godlike...but he is either the first or second most recognized Spartan athlete in the country.

How in the hell has he avoided questions about MSU? And why has he not spoken about MSU (and I'm not assuming his statement is positive).

Always thought he could be a leader beyond the football field, but his silence during this turmoil kind of disturbs me.
Because in reality his connection to MSU is more important to you than it is to literally anyone else in the country outside of maybe other message board people, him, and dantonio I suppose
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-16, 00:20

Honestly like Arizona has had some money stuff or whatever in the last few weeks and at no point has it ever even occurred to me that someone should really grind Stanley Johnson’s gears about it. What if Georgia got in trouble. Would I be like “stafford better answer for this!” lol no I’d actually forget about where he went to school like I usually do
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-03-16, 00:22

SawGreen wrote:

Happy to see you post.

Because in reality his connection to MSU is more important to you than it is to literally anyone else in the country outside of maybe other message board people, him, and dantonio I suppose

Well, there is a thread on this message board about him... So.... And with the national exposure, how has nobody asked him about Dantonio?

And fuck that "important to me shit"...is he a Spartan??
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-16, 00:26

SawGreen wrote:

Well, there is a thread on this message board about him... So.... And with the national exposure, how has nobody asked him about Dantonio?  
Because he graduated like 5 or whatever years ago. Those reporters don’t give nearly the same shit about where he went to school as you do.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-16, 00:27

They find more value in a worthless question like “hey you gonna like feeding the rock to Dalvin Cook or no?” Than “so what about MSU and those sexual assault things” because it literally does have more value to them and their readers. They don’t give a fuck. It’s really not all that complicated.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-16, 00:45

Also there’s been more national exposure in your head than there has been actual national exposure.

Okay I think that’s all I have on that now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-03-16, 00:46

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:They find more value in a worthless question like “hey you gonna like feeding the rock to Dalvin Cook or no?” Than “so what about MSU and those sexual assault things” because it literally does have more value to them and their readers. They don’t give a fuck. It’s really not all that complicated.

Maybe. But given his time at MSU coinciding with some of the accusations, I'm kind of shocked no questions.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-16, 00:55

SawGreen wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:They find more value in a worthless question like “hey you gonna like feeding the rock to Dalvin Cook or no?” Than “so what about MSU and those sexual assault things” because it literally does have more value to them and their readers. They don’t give a fuck. It’s really not all that complicated.

Maybe. But given his time at MSU coinciding with some of the accusations, I'm kind of shocked no questions.
I’m not. At all. Like I said, a) it’s a bigger story to you because you care than it is to some Minnesota beat reporter and b) they’re significantly more interested in how he’s going to handle the Vikings offense than a story from 5 years ago and c) they associate Cousins more with the Washington team than they do with MSU
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-16, 01:02

When is Kirk going to donate some money to MSU?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-19, 07:26

Kirk Cousins a Viking for now, but post-football? It's Michigan
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-07-16, 08:48

Here is another article about Cousins driving his Grandma's van.
Bobby Sak special
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-07-21, 19:22

Outside indications pointed to Kirk Cousins being a phoney

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-07-21, 20:57

Maybe Loose? wrote:Reusse, you old, liberal blo-hard. Cousins is a quality man. You do not like him because he is a Christian. Please retire, I have long-since tired of your inane, intolerant and intuitive writing style.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-21, 22:49

InTenSity wrote:
Maybe Loose? wrote:Reusse, you old, liberal blo-hard. Cousins is a quality man. You do not like him because he is a Christian. Please retire, I have long-since tired of your inane, intolerant and intuitive writing style.

I think Goose speaks for all of us.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-07-21, 23:00

Da Mayor wrote:When is Kirk going to donate some money to MSU?

I've asked the same in the past. No statements in defense of coach through all the turmoil either. Not very Christian... unless?
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-21, 23:40

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:this is great news for such a fine young man!!

#SoHappy

I want him to get paid piles of money so he can fund the Kirk Cousins Spartan Stadium Bathroom Experience. Because the current experience sucks balls, in a bad way.

Do the right thing Kirk bump.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-07-27, 11:57

It didn’t take long for Kirk Cousins to become Vikings’ leader
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-29, 11:57

He left 90 million on the table with the jets

I’m guessing Minnesota appealed to him more than New York City for football and other reasons.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-08-29, 11:59

Instead of reading that ^^^

Watch this. Fun watch. https://www.vikings.com/video/nfl-life-kirk-cousins-episode-no-1-the-path-to-minnesota
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4