Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around

+39
Izzo Court
duffy munn
MattyFresh
Three_Putt_Par
TheReal_LWS
Herbie Green
Triple Sparty
InTenSity
NigelUno
Rocinante
tTy
Tim Wakefield
Clarett's Folly
Death Roe
DWags
aualum06
The_Dude
steveschneider
Jake from State Farm
Other Teams Pursuing That
tanfan!
Rod Porkmore
GRR Spartan
SpartanInNH
kingstonlake
Wally Fairway
Heat Miser
Watch Out Pylon!
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
Dr. Strangelove
CheesySpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
By-Tor
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
Turtleneck
Nordic
43 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around

Post by Guest 2016-03-11, 11:30

Detroit Lions — Recap of free agent signings so far
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around

Post by Nordic 2016-03-11, 13:33

LooseGoose wrote:Detroit Lions — Recap of free agent signings so far

Lol...who? Impressive numbers, I can't say ever knew who the Lions long snapper was.

"— Long snapper Don Muhlbach, 34, has been re-signed for his 13th season with Lions. He played in all 16 games in 2015, his 180 career games played currently rank eighth all-time in Lions history."
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-03-11, 13:35

Okung supposedly at the Lions HQ today...

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2016/03/10/russell-okung-free-agency/81622912/
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-11, 13:52

Nordic wrote:

Lol...who? Impressive numbers, I can't say ever knew who the Lions long snapper was.

"— Long snapper Don Muhlbach, 34, has been re-signed for his 13th season with Lions. He played in all 16 games in 2015, his 180 career games played currently rank eighth all-time in Lions history."

That's probably a good thing. Means he ain't screwing up too much.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-03-11, 13:55

Good point
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-03-11, 22:19

Nordic wrote:

Seriously? He's one of Millen's only good signings. He was referred to (probably by Millen, but whatever) as the "Nolan Ryan of snappers" -- hard, fast, accurate, and durable.

Twelve years in the NFL? I say that's durable. I can also only remember one game he blew - an extra point would have won the thing for the Lions, back in the Joey Blue Skies Era, I think, when wins were few - and he shanked the snap. Lions lost in OT.

He's one of the best in the game. He'll be hard to replace, so I'm glad we don't have to this year or next.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-03-11, 22:36

I ain't arguing the durability or how good he is. That is goddam impressive. But I had zero idea we've had the same LS for 13 years.

This isn't a knock on him, more on me. For some perspective though, see the opening line of this thread.

I vow to never DVR through a long snap again.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-03-11, 22:38

Nordic wrote:I ain't arguing the durability or how good he is. That is goddam impressive. But I had zero idea we've had the same LS for 13 years.

This isn't a knock on him, more on me. For some perspective though, see the opening line of this thread.

God, now I'm thinking about it.  tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 2 4177874726
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-12, 06:42

Detroit Lions add 2 compensatory draft picks, now sitting on 10 overall
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-12, 06:44

SpartanInNH wrote:
Nordic wrote:I ain't arguing the durability or how good he is. That is goddam impressive. But I had zero idea we've had the same LS for 13 years.

God, now I'm thinking about it.  tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 2 4177874726

Forget that by thinking about putting the pipe to this, OTPT popped a milf - you can do it too.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 2 Martha-ford
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-03-12, 09:28

LooseGoose wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

Forget that by thinking about putting the pipe to this, OTPT popped a milf - you can do it too.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 2 Martha-ford

God bless America.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-12, 10:02

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 9m9 minutes ago
Lions sign safety Rafael Bush http://wp.me/p14QSB-a0fm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-13, 09:22

Birkett: New Lions GM thorough, prudent with first free agency moves
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-03-13, 09:47

LooseGoose wrote:Birkett: New Lions GM thorough, prudent with first free agency moves

You know, the last time I got excited about a total outsider coming in and remaking the front office was with Millen, so I've been very low-key about Quinn. I am mindful of his lack of experience as a GM at any level (has a ton of experience at personnel, but that's it), and will wait to see what happens.

I will admit that it's nice to hear other people say complimentary things about the new GM's early moves, but I could probably dig up similar pieces about Millen.

Well, maybe not. Evil or Very Mad
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-14, 08:20

Detroit Lions' 5 biggest roster needs after first wave of free agency
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-21, 10:48

I have no damned idea about Kerley.

Adam CaplanVerified account ‏@caplannfl
#Lions and former #Jets WR Jeremy Kerley have agreed to terms on a contract, per source.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-21, 12:03

More on Kerley.

Dave Birkett ‏@davebirkett 23m23 minutes ago
Slot receiver and return ability http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2016/03/21/jeremy-kerley-detroit-lions-jets/82071816/ …
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-21, 16:46

Detroit Lions' Bob Quinn, Rosenhaus meet on Stephen Tulloch's future
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-23, 09:15

Detroit Lions Twitter Talk: On the draft, whether free agency was a bust and more draft
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-03-23, 10:13

Nordic wrote:

Not knowing who the long snapper is probably the reason the Lions signed him on for a 13th season.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-23, 10:39

tGreenWay wrote:
Nordic wrote:

That's probably a good thing. Means he ain't screwing up too much.

GRR Spartan wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Not knowing who the long snapper is probably the reason the Lions signed him on for a 13th season.

Kinda stepping on my toes there, Billy Bob.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-24, 11:00

This doesn't seem like the Lions way at all....

Dave Birkett ‏@davebirkett 1h1 hour ago
GM Bob Quinn on incentive-laden deals the Lions are doing: "We want these guys to earn their contracts" http://on.freep.com/1RniGBW via @freep
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-24, 11:03

Nordic wrote:

Honestly, it's probably for the best not to know who the long snapper is. Really just shows off how good he is!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Porkmore 2016-03-24, 20:40

LooseGoose wrote:Detroit Lions' Bob Quinn, Rosenhaus meet on Stephen Tulloch's future

Can't the Lions trade Tulloch for Ryan Clady? Denver needs a MLB since their guy signed with Chicago. The Lions have needed a LT since before I was born.
Rod Porkmore
Rod Porkmore
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-24, 21:34

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Honestly, it's probably for the best not to know who the long snapper is. Really just shows off how good he is!

It might be best if you left this board immediately.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-29, 14:14

Paula Pasche ‏@paulapasche 1h1 hour ago
#Lions sign veteran CB Darrin Walls who spent last 4 seasons with the #Jets. Story: http://ow.ly/1034jN

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 2 CeuwjM0WEAA7hnz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-03-29, 14:19

Rod Porkmore wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Detroit Lions' Bob Quinn, Rosenhaus meet on Stephen Tulloch's future

Can't the Lions trade Tulloch for Ryan Clady?  Denver needs a MLB since their guy signed with Chicago.  The Lions have needed a LT since before I was born.

No team with a future wants Tulloch
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-30, 10:16

Lions get a talented, versatile offensive lineman in Geoff Schwartz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-02, 09:26

How Bob Quinn blew away the Lions during GM search
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-04-02, 19:20

Nordic you'll need lots of lube
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-07, 08:41

Detroit Lions — GM Bob Quinn can build on last 3 drafts
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-09, 20:37

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2h2 hours ago
Denver has agreed to trade four-time Pro-Bowl OT Ryan Clady and a 7th-round pick to the Jets for a 5th-round pick, league sources told ESPN.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-15, 06:46

Birkett: Hard to see Lions scoring winning record with new schedule

8 thoughts on the Lions' 2016 schedule, and a prediction
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-04-15, 07:38

Have they dumped Tulloch yet?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-24, 08:49

Three ways the Detroit Lions' first three rounds could go
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-25, 20:30

Maybe the Lions should draft Cook?

SOURCE: Lions QB Stafford expected to retire
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-04-25, 20:59

LooseGoose wrote:Maybe the Lions should draft Cook?

SOURCE: Lions QB Stafford expected to retire

Just implode the team. Burn it to the ground.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-25, 21:01

netonnews.com???
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-25, 21:06

netonnews.com???
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-25, 21:07

netonnews.com???
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next