Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

+26
Wally Fairway
Dendrobates
PennSpartan
Tim Wakefield
GRR Spartan
Trapper Gus
Other Teams Pursuing That
Motown Spartan
Jake from State Farm
kingstonlake
Nordic
MiamiSpartan
NigelUno
Heat Miser
Floyd Robertson
duffy munn
MSU addict
steveschneider
DWags
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Cameron
Travis of the Cosmos
aualum06
Turtleneck
AvgMSUJoe
30 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around Empty tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:51 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Must be nice to be a Ford and be born into unfathomable wealth and your job is to run a play toy business (lions) that no matter how bad you fuck it up, it keeps going up in value because NFL
Story of Merica right there.
Someone made a mint in the past so offspring are entitled to fuck around for eternity.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

Post by Turtleneck Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:55 pm

Cameron wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Thorne

Horrible thing to wish on a Spartan.

GreenWay is a blue.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

Post by aualum06 Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:06 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Cameron wrote:

GreenWay is a blue.

Not as blue as Travis
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:09 pm

aualum06 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

GreenWay is a blue.

Not as blue as Travis

I’m going to rip your face off through your asshole for that
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, tGreenWay and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:09 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Not as blue as Travis

Bet
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:15 pm

aualum06 wrote:

Not as blue as Travis

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around 502811600 I've gotta remember that one.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

aualum06 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:23 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Cameron wrote:

GreenWay is a blue.

I will not take that from a self professed Walmart walverine such as yourself.
I will now stick a cow bone up your ass and let my dog drag you away.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:28 pm

Blue
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:04 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Blue

That’s the color of your pleather scum cargo jorts.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:53 pm

It’s lose this game in improbable fashion time

I think they’ll return the kick for a touchdown
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:57 pm

Boring we already did one that way
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:00 pm

Lions lose again, 19-17 on a last play FG.

Bobby Layne is likely laughing his ass off again, wherever he is.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:16 pm

The Pantry wrote:Lions lose again, 19-17 on a last play FG.

He’s probably dead pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:27 pm

Man, I don’t even like the lions and I’m sick. Loved him going for two. What do you have to lose.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:32 pm

The Pantry wrote:Lions lose again, 19-17 on a last play FG.

He's definitely dead. His curse lives on...
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:19 pm

Detroit Lions Pro Bowl C Frank Ragnow to undergo toe surgery, out for the season

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2021/10/12/detroit-lions-c-frank-ragnow-have-toe-surgery-out-season/6103024001/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:21 pm

The Pantry wrote:

He's definitely dead. His curse lives on...

The curse is over. It was only a fifty year curse. This is all on the Lions.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:08 am

The Lions will be the first team to go 0-17. Then the NFL will seize the team and sell the team to those Pawn Star dudes.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:05 am

Matt Stafford trade was the best gift to all suffering Lions fans. Haven’t watched a second of them this year and I tune into Rams games. If that franchise had done the same for Barry we would have found some relief decades ago.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:16 pm

Seems weird a finger injury is keeping Decker out the whole year. I don’t get that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:49 pm

DWags wrote:Seems weird a finger injury is keeping Decker out the whole year.   I don’t get that.
I agree it is weird, but he did have surgery on it in September, so it would seem to be a legit injury.  Apparently he cannot grab anything with the hand and the NFL allows offensive lineman to grasp a defender inside the frame of the body so it would seem to effect his ability to play.

That said, trade rumors have swirled since they drafted Sewell - realistically they did not draft Sewell to play RT no matter what the Lions officially say.

And of course, the Lions once again are playing for a better draft pick in week 7.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:31 pm

[tw]1450958155068805120?t=b3du9EUTn8LxNJsOHe8PWQ&s=19[/tw]
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:40 pm

Always have this debate. Who are the "better" fans, Packers fans or Lions fans. It's easy being a packer fan. It's damn hard being a lions fan. I always give the nod to the lions fans, and I hope I'm alive when they get there.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:48 pm

DWags wrote:Always have this debate. Who are the "better" fans, Packers fans or Lions fans. It's easy being a packer fan. It's damn hard being a lions fan. I always give the nod to the lions fans, and I hope I'm alive when they get there.

This Lions fan thanks you. But sorry to report you won't be alive when they win a Super Bowl. Nobody will.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:59 pm

DWags wrote:Always have this debate. Who are the "better" fans, Packers fans or Lions fans. It's easy being a packer fan. It's damn hard being a lions fan. I always give the nod to the lions fans, and I hope I'm alive when they get there.
Don't hold your breath. Even doubt my kids will live to see a Lions championship.

FIRE THE FORDS!
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:07 pm

I do believe a change in ownership will need to occur before the Lions win a Super Bowl.  I doubt the Fords will ever sell the team.

Maybe some racists emails or something pop-up and the league will force them to sell.  A guy can dream.

Last edited by MSU addict on Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:12 pm

MSU addict wrote:I do believe a change in ownership will need to occur before the Lions win a Super Bowl. I doubt the Fords will ever sell the team.

Maybe some racists emails or something pop-up and the league will force them to sell. I guy can dream.
It's been long enough. Fans need to stop going to Ford Field.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:19 pm

The Pantry wrote:
MSU addict wrote:I do believe a change in ownership will need to occur before the Lions win a Super Bowl. I doubt the Fords will ever sell the team.

Maybe some racists emails or something pop-up and the league will force them to sell. I guy can dream.
It's been long enough. Fans need to stop going to Ford Field.

This will never happen
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:35 pm

MSU addict wrote:I do believe a change in ownership will need to occur before the Lions win a Super Bowl.  I doubt the Fords will ever sell the team.

Maybe some racists emails or something pop-up and the league will force them to sell.  A guy can dream.

What a hopeless feeling that you have to wait for another (better) billionaire to come along and improve the situation.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:47 pm

duffy munn wrote:
The Pantry wrote:It's been long enough. Fans need to stop going to Ford Field.

This will never happen

Because they are good fans. But they need to stop.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:10 pm

Either Sheila's been fucking around or this is proof God hates the Lions for those Christian-eating shenanigans 2000 years ago.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:55 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Either Sheila's been fucking around or this is proof God hates the Lions for those Christian-eating shenanigans 2000 years ago.

She’s a hussy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:59 pm

She got Spielman pretty good though.

Spielman - Lions "Ring of Honor"

Say what you will about a guy going into the "Ring of Honor" with 1 playoff win, but pretty cool moment. I suppose after Barry & Megatron, he might be the #3ish post-70's Lion, which is just a sad confirmation of a pathetic franchise.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

The Pantry, tGreenWay and duffy munn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:01 pm

Heat Miser wrote:She got Spielman pretty good though.

Say what you will about a guy going into the "Ring of Honor" with 1 playoff win, but pretty cool moment. I suppose after Barry & Megatron, he might be the #3ish post-70's Lion, which is just a sad confirmation of a pathetic franchise.

Charlie Batch won 2 or 3 Super Bowls which should count for him to be above spielman
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:13 pm

40+ years. You can count the Lions "difference makers" who had any longevity with the team on less than 2 hands:

Barry
Megatron
Stafford
Lomas Brown
Spielman
Blades
Herman Moore

Who am I missing?

You'd have to actually try really hard to be this inept at running a pro football franchise. Even the blind squirrel & the broken clock do bettter.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:17 pm

Heat Miser wrote:40+ years. You can count the Lions "difference makers" who had any longevity with the team on less than 2 hands:

Barry
Megatron
Stafford
Lomas Brown
Spielman
Blades
Herman Moore

Who am I missing?

You'd have to actually try really hard to be this inept at running a pro football franchise. Even the blind squirrel & the broken clock do bettter.

Jason Hanson, Wayne Fontes
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:27 pm

Doug English was pretty freaking good. I still can’t figure out why they let Prater go. That guy was money.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:32 pm

I now want Spielman to be the next HC of the Lions. Nothing else has worked. What the hell. Go for broke...can't get any worse.

Bring Barry back to coach the RB's and help coach the OL. Bring Calvin back to coach the WR's & TE's. Bring Charlie Batch and Scott Mitchell back to coach QB. Bring Wayne Fontes back!
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:37 pm

Hanson, Eddie Murray, English, Bubba Baker. More sad confirmations of a pathetic franchise. Jeebus. Throw in Tom F'ing Skladany while you're at it.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:39 pm

The Pantry wrote:

I now want Spielman to be the next HC of the Lions. Nothing else has worked. What the hell. Go for broke...can't get any worse.

Bring Barry back to coach the RB's and help coach the OL. Bring Calvin back to coach the WR's & TE's. Bring Charlie Batch and Scott Mitchell back to coach QB. Bring Wayne Fontes back!

Nah, Barry has done enough for Detroit. Lets just leave him alone and let him enjoy retirement.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next