Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiment.

+11
SeeRockCity
Cameron
duffy munn
NigelUno
SpartanInNH
Code_Warrior
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
DWags
pulling69
tTy
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Experiment. Empty Experiment.

Post by tTy 2016-02-25, 01:04

I'm considering purchasing some "chronic" (weed, or Mary Jane, to some of you older fellahs...) and trying that instead of drinking my ass off every night. Let me hear some of the cons and pros. I'm pretty tired of waking up hung the fuck over all the time. I hear a lot of you no working for a living commie motherfuckers like this shit. But it seems to me that it makes you lazy as fuck and shit.

Discuss:
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Experiment. Empty Re: Experiment.

Post by pulling69 2016-02-25, 01:06

Any worries about having to pass a drug test?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-02-25, 01:08

pulling69 wrote:Any worries about having to pass a drug test?

no
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-25, 01:10

tTy wrote:I'm considering purchasing some "chronic" (weed, or Mary Jane, to some of you older fellahs...) and trying that instead of drinking my ass off every night. Let me hear some of the cons and pros. I'm pretty tired of waking up hung the fuck over all the time. I hear a lot of you no working for a living commie motherfuckers like this shit. But it seems to me that it makes you lazy as fuck and shit.

Discuss:

Sometimes you need to get your dick kicked. The fuck is wrong with you. Buy it smoke it shut the fuck up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-02-25, 01:13

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:I'm considering purchasing some "chronic" (weed, or Mary Jane, to some of you older fellahs...) and trying that instead of drinking my ass off every night. Let me hear some of the cons and pros. I'm pretty tired of waking up hung the fuck over all the time. I hear a lot of you no working for a living commie motherfuckers like this shit. But it seems to me that it makes you lazy as fuck and shit.

Discuss:

Sometimes you need to get your dick kicked. The fuck is wrong with you. Buy it smoke it shut the fuck up.

This does not help.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-02-25, 01:15

Sounds like dwags needs some weed to mellow out too
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-25, 01:15

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:

This does not help.

look, I'm not telling you to smoke. I'm asking you why the fuck wouldn't you?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-02-25, 01:18

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:

This does not help.

My employer would look down upon it. I make a lot of money. I don't want to lose my job. I'm responsible. I have a million different reasons. I'm 45 and have never tried it. Stop being a dick.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-25, 01:23

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:

My employer would look down upon it. I make a lot of money. I don't want to lose my job. I'm responsible. I have a million different reasons. I'm 45 and have never tried it. Stop being a dick.

Just wanted to get you to read your own reasoning my man. Re-read your last post. I'm not trying to be a dick, just seeing if you can come up with an answer. Seems you did.

I'm at a place where I don't have to worry about the man. Many others here have their own reality and will give you an up or down. You just answered your own experiment. Good reasons too.

Thank me later.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-02-25, 01:29

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:

Just wanted to get you to read your own reasoning my man. Re-read your last post. I'm not trying to be a dick, just seeing if you can come up with an answer. Seems you did.

I'm at a place where I don't have to worry about the man. Many others here have their own reality and will give you an up or down. You just answered your own experiment. Good reasons too.

Thank me later.

So you vote "no".

I respeck that. I don't know a lot about weed, but it seems like it is no worse than booze. I wish it were legal just for the sake of being able to give it a try without suffering redic consequences. You don't hear about a bunch of marauding weed smokers kicking in the teeth of homeless people on their way to Dennys for breakfast, knocking over trash cans and running their cars into pedestrians..... I don't understand what all the hubb-bubb is about. I just wanna try it. My weed smoker friends tell me I'm missing out, and killing myself with the booze, but, fuck, I'm not going to lose my job over it.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-25, 01:30

No, this is what we call cross addiction. Many people end up in rehab for weed (or they go on to other things(, especially people like you with addictive personality traits. You are going down a dangerous road and you need to stop before you find yourself in a hole you can't get out of.  Start seeing a addiction therapist twice a week.  Start attending AA meetings where you can see hope and realize all the damage drinking is causing to yourself and people close to you. This may be a dark time for you but there is a very bright light at the end of the tunnel. Ill be thinking of you, this is a very dangerous road you are headed down.  I know you will have to hit your own head on the wall to understand what I am saying. However, I feel obligated to tell you things are only going to get worse.   Addiction kills every one regardless of race, income, gender.  I hope the best for you. Experiment. 1837840279

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2016-02-25, 01:33; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-25, 01:32

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:

Thank me later.

So you vote "no".

I respeck that. it.

No I don't vote no. You did. And I respect that. When you're at a safer place, by all means. By then, it should be legal. Hell it should be now. But in your previous post you gave all the reasons not to. I agree with every one of them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-25, 01:35

Ty. Smoke weed. It's better than alcohol

-OTPT in Denver
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-02-25, 01:36

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:No, this is what we call cross addiction. Many people end up in rehab for weed (or they go on to other things(, especially people like you with addictive personality traits. You are going down a dangerous road and you need to stop before you find yourself in a hole you can't get out of.  Start seeing a addiction therapist twice a week.  Start attending AA meetings where you can see hope and realize all the damage drinking is causing to yourself and people close to you. This may be a dark time for you but there is a very bright light at the end of the tunnel. Ill be thinking of you, this is a very dangerous road you are headed down.  I know you will have to hit your own head on the wall to understand what I am saying. However, I feel obligated to tell you things are only going to get worse.   Addiction kills every one regardless of race, income, gender.  I hope the best for you. Experiment. 1837840279

Experiment. 502811600 Experiment. 502811600 Experiment. 502811600 Experiment. 502811600
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-02-25, 01:37

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:

So you vote "no".

I respeck that. it.

No I don't vote no. You did. And I respect that. When you're at a safer place, by all means. By then, it should be legal. Hell it should be now. But in your previous post you gave all the reasons not to. I agree with every one of them.

You truncated my reply, motherfucker!?!?!?! What the fuck!?!?!?!?!?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-25, 01:46

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Ty. Smoke weed. It's better than alcohol

-OTPT in Denver

Its very rare for people who have drinking problems to just smoke weed (TY is an alcoholic, lets face the facts head on).  It doesn't take an addict long to figure out the euphoric effect of drinking and smoking weed is ten times better.  Soon the addict brain will have him drinking again because weed will allow him to justify things in his own mind. Eventually, he will be smoking weed to cure his hangovers and to intensify his drunken state. Its a losing war and no one wins when they have to do a drug every night (alcohol is a drug too).  Its a vicious cycle that needs to be broken and recommending he smokes weed is not a good idea.  I can now go to bed knowing I did everything I could to save TY's life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-02-25, 01:48

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Ty. Smoke weed. It's better than alcohol

-OTPT in Denver

Its very rare for people who have drinking problems to just smoke weed. It doesn't take an addict long to figure out the euphoric effect of drinking and smoking weed is ten times better. Soon the addict brain will have him drinking again because weed will allow him to justify things in his own mind. Eventually, he will be smoking weed to cure his hangovers and to intensify his drunken state. Its a losing war and no one wins when they have to do a drug every night (alcohol is a drug). Its a vicious cycle that needs to be broken and recommending he smokes weed is not a good idea. I can now go to bed knowing I did everything I could for TY.

I'm pretty sure I'll be OK, but thanks for saving me anyway.

Anyone know where I can get some meth? LIKE NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-25, 01:50

tTy wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Its very rare for people who have drinking problems to just smoke weed. It doesn't take an addict long to figure out the euphoric effect of drinking and smoking weed is ten times better. Soon the addict brain will have him drinking again because weed will allow him to justify things in his own mind. Eventually, he will be smoking weed to cure his hangovers and to intensify his drunken state. Its a losing war and no one wins when they have to do a drug every night (alcohol is a drug). Its a vicious cycle that needs to be broken and recommending he smokes weed is not a good idea. I can now go to bed knowing I did everything I could for TY.

Iron County. Caspian.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-25, 01:56

tTy wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Its very rare for people who have drinking problems to just smoke weed.  It doesn't take an addict long to figure out the euphoric effect of drinking and smoking weed is ten times better.  Soon the addict brain will have him drinking again because weed will allow him to justify things in his own mind. Eventually, he will be smoking weed to cure his hangovers and to intensify his drunken state. Its a losing war and no one wins when they have to do a drug every night (alcohol is a drug).  Its a vicious cycle that needs to be broken and recommending he smokes weed is not a good idea.  I can now go to bed knowing I did everything I could for TY.  

Anyone know where I can get some meth?  LIKE NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

The way you word things scares me. "I'm pretty sure" is the addict way of denial. Drinking your ass off every night at 45 is not normal. Just trying to offer real advice.  Not one professional would ever recommend  switching to weed from alcohol.  You have a bad problem if you are drinking every night at your age (consuming the quantities you do). People drink/ smoke weed daily because certain parts of their brain are not firing correctly. Would be much safer to see a psychiatrist.

Love SD265
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2016-02-25, 01:59

I smoked weed every night with 4 of my friends when I was in college.  We would smoke after we were done studying.  Great times.  I would get paranoid on those occasions when we'd go to the bar afterward, I'd feel like everyone was looking at me and it wasn't fun.  I couldn't help it, it's just what the weed did to me - made me paranoid to be around people I didn't know.  We usually just hung out and had the dumbest conversations and just do really stupid shit.  My roommate liked to open his jackknife and then act like he was going to throw it at me.  He'd do that 5 or 6 times in a row, then when I wasn't looking, he'd close the blade and then throw it at me for real and I would jump out of my skin and start punching him.  We'd do all kinds of stoned physical challenges, but we would fail at them hilariously and laugh our asses off.  We'd get the munchies real bad and make a midnight run to QD to get some chips and pop - and I would feel paranoid while I was in QD.  When I started to come down off the high, I would get real sleepy and go to bed.

In all those years, I only had 1 bad trip and the room was spinning really fast and turning upside down.  I was scared as hell and curled up in the fetal position afraid to move.  Don't know what happened.  I didn't have any more weed than normal.  Just a bad trip I guess.

We're going on vacation in Colorado next week and I haven't smoked weed since I graduated MSU in 1986.  The Vietnamese wife and I plan on procuring some weed laced items from one of the local dispensaries and get stoned.  It's my understanding that the weed these days is like 10X more potent than it was back in the 80s, so you have to be real careful with how much you smoke.  It's also more expensive now, but I think the cost to get the same level of high is about the same as it was in the 80s, you just smoke a lot less of it to get the same effect.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-02-25, 02:22

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tTy wrote:

The way you word things scares me. "I'm pretty sure" is the addict way of denial. Drinking your ass off every night at 45 is not normal. Just trying to offer real advice.  Not one professional would ever recommend  switching to weed from alcohol.  You have a bad problem if you are drinking every night at your age (consuming the quantities you do). People drink/ smoke weed daily because certain parts of their brain are not firing correctly. Would be much safer to see a psychiatrist.

Love SD265

I'm pretty sure I'm not denying anything at this point. But thanks again.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-02-25, 02:23

Code_Warrior wrote:I smoked weed every night with 4 of my friends when I was in college.  We would smoke after we were done studying.  Great times.  I would get paranoid on those occasions when we'd go to the bar afterward, I'd feel like everyone was looking at me and it wasn't fun.  I couldn't help it, it's just what the weed did to me - made me paranoid to be around people I didn't know.  We usually just hung out and had the dumbest conversations and just do really stupid shit.  My roommate liked to open his jackknife and then act like he was going to throw it at me.  He'd do that 5 or 6 times in a row, then when I wasn't looking, he'd close the blade and then throw it at me for real and I would jump out of my skin and start punching him.  We'd do all kinds of stoned physical challenges, but we would fail at them hilariously and laugh our asses off.  We'd get the munchies real bad and make a midnight run to QD to get some chips and pop - and I would feel paranoid while I was in QD.  When I started to come down off the high, I would get real sleepy and go to bed.

In all those years, I only had 1 bad trip and the room was spinning really fast and turning upside down.  I was scared as hell and curled up in the fetal position afraid to move.  Don't know what happened.  I didn't have any more weed than normal.  Just a bad trip I guess.

We're going on vacation in Colorado next week and I haven't smoked weed since I graduated MSU in 1986.  The Vietnamese wife and I plan on procuring some weed laced items from one of the local dispensaries and get stoned.  It's my understanding that the weed these days is like 10X more potent than it was back in the 80s, so you have to be real careful with how much you smoke.  It's also more expensive now, but I think the cost to get the same level of high is about the same as it was in the 80s, you just smoke a lot less of it to get the same effect.

Since when do you have a "bad trip" smoking weed? fucking light weight.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-02-25, 05:44

1. Wife

2. Kids

3. Cops

4. Boss

Maybe drink less?

Don't bitch to me, I think it should be legal. In Michigan, it isn't, IIRC.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-25, 07:28

Sounds like the problem is being hung over.

For every 2 beers, chug 12 oz. of water. Yes...you will pee more, but you're old and drinking a lot of beer anyway, so that shouldn't be a big deal.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-25, 07:45

NigelUno wrote:Sounds like the problem is being hung over.

For every 2 beers, chug 12 oz. of water. Yes...you will pee more, but you're old and drinking a lot of beer anyway, so that shouldn't be a big deal.

Hate the fact you think 45 is old.

Blow me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-25, 08:32

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Sounds like the problem is being hung over.

Blow me.

Older.

I think you pee more when you get older. More frequently. Thought I read that somewhere.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-25, 08:46

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Blow me.

Older.

I think you pee more when you get older. More frequently. Thought I read that somewhere.

True, and you take smaller dumps but more frequently. Fuck. Blow me again.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-25, 08:51

Code_Warrior wrote:It's my understanding that the weed these days is like 10X more potent than it was back in the 80s, so you have to be real careful with how much you smoke.  

This is 100% legal system horseshit.

Take it from someone that smoked a LOT of weed in the 70s and 80s - then took a 20+ year break.   Still the same game, lots of run of the mill stuff and some very potent stuff.   If they're comparing the best now to the worst then this is probably true but the same was true 40 years ago too.   In the 70s if you compared Maui Wowie or Kauai Gold  to Mexican Ditch Weed it was 10X or more stronger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2016-02-25, 10:01

tTy wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:I smoked weed every night with 4 of my friends when I was in college.  We would smoke after we were done studying.  Great times.  I would get paranoid on those occasions when we'd go to the bar afterward, I'd feel like everyone was looking at me and it wasn't fun.  I couldn't help it, it's just what the weed did to me - made me paranoid to be around people I didn't know.  We usually just hung out and had the dumbest conversations and just do really stupid shit.  My roommate liked to open his jackknife and then act like he was going to throw it at me.  He'd do that 5 or 6 times in a row, then when I wasn't looking, he'd close the blade and then throw it at me for real and I would jump out of my skin and start punching him.  We'd do all kinds of stoned physical challenges, but we would fail at them hilariously and laugh our asses off.  We'd get the munchies real bad and make a midnight run to QD to get some chips and pop - and I would feel paranoid while I was in QD.  When I started to come down off the high, I would get real sleepy and go to bed.

Since when do you have a "bad trip" smoking weed? fucking light weight.....
Who you calling lightweight Mr. can't deal with hangovers and never smoked weed? Just fucking with you.... Yeah, I took a lot of shit for that one from my friends. I don't know what caused it but I was a lightweight that night for sure. I was scared ss hell though, thought I was going to die. Didn't stop me from smoking the next night though...
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-02-25, 10:13

Sounds to me like tBaller doesn't drink. Which leads to this question: did he actually take it in the ass from an Asian hooker while SOBER ?

If so, that is even more fucked up.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-02-25, 10:46

tTy wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Experiment. 502811600
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2016-02-25, 13:01

LooseGoose wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:It's my understanding that the weed these days is like 10X more potent than it was back in the 80s, so you have to be real careful with how much you smoke.  

This is 100% legal system horseshit.

Take it from someone that smoked a LOT of weed in the 70s and 80s - then took a 20+ year break.   Still the same game, lots of run of the mill stuff and some very potent stuff.   If they're comparing the best now to the worst then this is probably true but the same was true 40 years ago too.   In the 70s if you compared Maui Wowie or Kauai Gold  to Mexican Ditch Weed it was 10X or more stronger.
Nah, my brother and my friends smoke it now. My friend's son has a prescription for it and they've tried it. They're the ones that told me that his prescription stuff is a lot more potent than the best stuff they had in the 80s.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-02-25, 15:21

tTy wrote:
pulling69 wrote:Any worries about having to pass a drug test?

no
tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:

If your employer isn't gonna drug test you, then they'll never know, unless you show up high or smoke with a coworker or something.

My advice is try it. Just don't buy it from a coworker or a stranger and you should be fine. I assume you have a friend who can hook you up?

Also, probably worth it to get a cheap pipe (and maybe a grinder, you can probably get both for $20-30 total), it can take a while to get the hang of rolling Js. If you've never smoked before, you don't need a whole J in one sitting either.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-02-25, 15:27

Experiment. 28248q0
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-02-25, 15:27

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tTy wrote:

Love SD265

Not one professional? You know this how? Considering that there are doctors all over the place prescribing medical marijuana, I'd have to say you're dead wrong.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-02-25, 15:29

gHost Spartan wrote:Ty, I never know whether you're actually serious or not about your drinking, but supposing you are dead serious about your drinking. Well, if that's the case then you need serious help. I can understand a drink here and there, maybe a beer with dinner after work, but the drinking you describe on the Swill is really really really unhealthy. Okay, maybe I'm in the 10% and it's just a schtick, but it's not good. Trying marijuana (keep in mind I have no beef with pot) is simply substituting one bad thing for potentially another. Additionally, even if your children don't see you drunk, they know you're drinking because presumably there's beer cans filling up your recycling bin and they probably see you buying it. Anyway, that's just my two cents.

Stick to doing wheelies in traffic, you give bad advice.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-25, 15:32

Don't change one bit Ty, even with ghost thinking he can judge you.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-02-25, 16:10

I can't smoke weed. It sucks, I wish I could sometimes.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-02-25, 16:13

I don't smoke weed... I smoke fools like you on the bball court
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte