Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dantonio encourages us to experiment with position changes and new concepts

+2
DWags
Giant Moose
6 posters

Go down

Dantonio encourages us to experiment with position changes and new concepts Empty Dantonio encourages us to experiment with position changes and new concepts

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-22, 11:41

Dantonio encourages us to experiment with position changes and new concepts XpA4pHY
https://twitter.com/MSU_Football/status/712298213852749825

DWags, this is your chance. #NoMoreMissionaryPosition
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dantonio encourages us to experiment with position changes and new concepts Empty Re: Dantonio encourages us to experiment with position changes and new concepts

Post by DWags 2016-03-22, 12:46

Dude, you're a single guy who goes to kids movies by yourself. You need to really try harder.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dantonio encourages us to experiment with position changes and new concepts Empty Re: Dantonio encourages us to experiment with position changes and new concepts

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-22, 13:17

DWags wrote:Dude, you're a single guy who goes to kids movies by yourself. You need to really try harder.

So now it's bad to be single??? Lol. Banged tinder chick Saturday night, date with another sunday. Working 3 bumble girls now, and have the love of my life admit she's had a crush on me for damn near 10 years. Oh and watched nonstop NCAA tourney for over a week now with no bs chores or in law baby showers.

Yea, being single is awful.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-03-22, 13:23

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:Dude, you're a single guy who goes to kids movies by yourself. You need to really try harder.

So now it's bad to be single??? Lol. Banged tinder chick Saturday night, date with another sunday. Working 3 bumble girls now, and have the love of my life admit she's had a crush on me for damn near 10 years. Oh and watched nonstop NCAA tourney for over a week now with no bs chores or in law baby showers.

Dantonio encourages us to experiment with position changes and new concepts 1486952199
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-03-22, 13:27

Blanch32 wrote:

If being single is so great, you wouldn't have a "love of my life", and you wouldn't care if she's had a crush on you for 10 years.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-22, 13:53

DWags might like roleplay. Have the wife dress up in an opposing fan's jersey and talk dirty to him. That will really get him going.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-22, 14:09

Dude, you go to kids movies by yourself. Think about that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-22, 14:14

Imagine DWags' wife in a Huskers jersey. She could tie him up, gag him, and beat his ass. It would be so erotic.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-22, 14:36

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

If being single is so great, you wouldn't have a "love of my life", and you wouldn't care if she's had a crush on you for 10 years.

Look dude, I'm in love now so obviously logic doesn't factor in. And I learned of this news mere hours after our devisation loss
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-22, 14:52

You sit at kids movies by yourself. Think about it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-22, 14:54

DWags wrote:You sit at kids movies by yourself. Think about it.
But I didn't. You actually did get your ass kicked by Nebraska fans. Dantonio encourages us to experiment with position changes and new concepts 502811600
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-22, 15:12

You go to a disney movie by yourself. Take a step back and think about your life. You HAD to think it was going to be so much more. Now, you're at a disney movie in the time of your life that is supposed to be kick ass. Dantonio encourages us to experiment with position changes and new concepts 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2016-03-22, 15:17

Blanch32 wrote:

gonorrhea is a small price to pay for this freedom.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-03-22, 15:21

Blanch32 wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Look dude, I'm in love now so obviously logic doesn't factor in. And I learned of this news mere hours after our devisation loss
Congrats (seriously)! It's a wonderful thing, just don't be a dumb fuck and chase her off. Dantonio encourages us to experiment with position changes and new concepts 969504605
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-22, 15:33

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Congrats (seriously)! It's a wonderful thing, just don't be a dumb fuck and chase her off. Dantonio encourages us to experiment with position changes and new concepts 969504605

Why not? That's pretty much my specialty! Don't tread on me!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down