Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

+38
DoogieHouser
Heat Miser
Code_Warrior
Giant Moose
I.B. Fine
Rocinante
CheesySpartan
MiamiSpartan
Nordic
xsanguine
Frank Ricard
Vlad
AMwood
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
Gomer
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
duffy munn
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
Dr. Strangelove
Jethro Bodeen
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
Cameron
Ass Dan
SpartanInNH
HT
The Pantry
CORNER BLITZ
Blanch32
Rodeo Burger
steveschneider
InTenSity
DWags
42 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-24, 14:12

The_Dude wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

No, Bernie is not on record saying "free" anything.  He's saying college education for all paid for by a progressive tax system.  Nobody thinks anything is free and that's a tired talking point. In a democracy, when the people decide that something is a good idea... Oh I don't know, like public education, or maintained roads, that's how we pay for it: taxes.  Guess how corporations get their millions, by using publicly financed infrastructure.  Yet the money they get out of it vs, the money they put in is ridiculously skewed toward the individual and away from the vast majority of us who get a much smaller benefit for our tax dollar.  I'm sure you'll have some really smart retort, so please continue.

FREE STUFF!!

BLACK PEOPLE!!!

WELFARE STATE!!!!

Remember...all of your successes are owed to the carpenter that put up your dry wall and the 5th grade teacher that taught you math.  None of your individual success is due to you.  You either got lucky or were successful because of 'other people'

LOOK!!

It's the colored boy who's coming for your guns and bibles!!! OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 8 1550444538 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 8 1550444538 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 8 1550444538
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-24, 14:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Remember...all of your successes are owed to the carpenter that put up your dry wall and the 5th grade teacher that taught you math.  None of your individual success is due to you.  You either got lucky or were successful because of 'other people'

LOOK!!

It's the colored boy who's coming for your guns and bibles!!! OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 8 1550444538 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 8 1550444538 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 8 1550444538

I'm just thankful that I had a great 6th grade science teacher...I owe all of my professional success to her and 'luck.'

Hard work and personal responsibility are for suckers. Lets teach our kids the only way to be successful is to lie, cheat and be lucky. OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 8 3493939353
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-24, 14:16

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:LOOK!!

I'm just thankful that I had a great 6th grade science teacher...I owe all of my professional success to her and 'luck.'

Hard work and personal responsibility are for suckers. Lets teach our kids the only way to be successful is to lie, cheat and be lucky. OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 8 3493939353
Congrats - add in "I'm a {sniffle} victim" and you just described the republican party.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-24, 14:17

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:LOOK!!

You've literally never accomplished something all on your own. Period. Ever. Any thought otherwise is pure arrogance. Sorry kid, that's how a "society" works.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-24, 14:18

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

You've literally never accomplished something all on your own. Period. Ever. Any thought otherwise is pure arrogance. Sorry kid, that's how a "society" works.
you're not trying to have a rational conversation with him, are you?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-24, 14:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

you're not trying to have a rational conversation with him, are you?

You know, I was sitting back all morning thinking "why is roc trying to have a rational conversation with him?" And then I went and posted that. My bad. I'll go now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-24, 14:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:you're not trying to have a rational conversation with him, are you?

You know, I was sitting back all morning thinking "why is roc trying to have a rational conversation with him?" And then I went and posted that. My bad. I'll go now.
it's cool - gotta remember, he's supporting Trump, has no problem with unarmed black kids being murdered and thinks that he got to wherever he is in life with absolutely no support, counsel, guidance and assistance from anyone else.

oh well.. we're all on our journey, I guess. They have their right to see the world in a very myopic fashion.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-24, 14:43

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Vlad wrote:I'm still relatively sure that Trump's candidacy was cooked up between him and the Clintons to create a Trojan horse in the Republican ranks. I'm chuckling seeing that no one is really pressing him on this.  The man has been a leftist all his life, and suddenly he's become a "conservative"? Really? It's that easy, huh? You're a conservative just because you say that you are?

In any case, I'm enjoying this!
It's not just me then?  He was always pretty moderate, right?  I used to think he would maybe lean Democrat if anything.  This whole campaign of his has been so bizarre, because it doesn't fit with what I always remember him being.  It's not just that he's running as a Republican, but that he's going full extremist.  

Part of me has wondered if this is all a joke of some sort, or that he's making a point on how fucked up the political party system is.  To win a nomination, you have to appeal to the extreme right or extreme left (depending on which party's nomination you're going for).  To win the general election, you have to appeal to the middle.  So basically every candidate says the hard core conservative or liberal stuff in the primaries, and then they moderate their tone in the general election, and people don't notice or don't care.  So far he's done exactly that, only appealed to the extreme even more than usual.  If he wins the nomination, I wouldn't be all that surprised if he goes full-moderate, maybe even left-leaning.  The Republicans would be forced to still side with him, and he could really pander to the middle and even the left-middle.

It's just very strange.  I keep feeling like he's playing at something, but maybe that's just me not wanting to believe that someone could be that nutty, antagonistic, and offensive, and still win the nomination one of the two political parties and potentially even become President.

We are aligned (for a change). This is either a big joke on our political system, or our political system really is a big joke.  Could be both I suppose.

As a tax-n-spend, anti-life liberal, I'm watching and smiling. I don't think my side can lose if this is true.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-02-24, 14:45

The_Dude wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Oh cool, it's a race thing.

Yes? The states that receive the most federal money all have the highest % of minority residents.

Draw whatever conclusion you like bud. You are the one that brought it up..and it blew up in your face.

No. Red states. Those represented by Republicans in the federal government and dominated by republicans in the state government take the most federal money. That says that these representatives are not representing their people well, for the most part and poverty is a huge problem in their states. Read: no jobs, poor education, no upward mobility.

Or we could go with your explanation: Black people are lazy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-02-24, 14:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
So you don't support Hillary, you just oppose Trump?
pretty much.

the last presidential candidate I truly supported was Dennis Kucinich. Otherwise you just choose whichever special interest sell-out best represents your views.

Way to help enable the two party system, Bob.

This is why the political system is such a cluster fuck. It's become a perpetual cycle of negativity. People bitch about negative ads, but they work. And why do they work? Because most of the country votes against someone, not for someone. So as a candidate you just need to try to make the other person look like a slightly bigger asshole than you are. Is that really the way to choose a government? And the parties and the media just encourage this with all of the "Get Out the Vote" and "Make your voice heard" campaigns. Yet most of the people on the fence about voting, probably don't like either candidate. But they're pushed and pushed and pushed to go out and make a mark next to the name of one of two assholes...and then are told that they're supposed to feel good about that.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-24, 17:48

It'll get worse.

This is how every great civilization works. Founded by barbarians... It matures and they do some great things... Then life becomes easy and the people become weak... And then that country is taken over by barbarians once again.

The cycle of nation states.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-24, 22:32

xsanguine wrote:It'll get worse.

This is how every great civilization works. Founded by barbarians... It matures and they do some great things... Then life becomes easy and the people become weak... And then that country is taken over by barbarians once again.

The cycle of nation states.

Pretty much. China isn't powerful enough yet but in due time.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-24, 22:34

Rocinante wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Yes? The states that receive the most federal money all have the highest % of minority residents.

Draw whatever conclusion you like bud. You are the one that brought it up..and it blew up in your face.

No. Red states. Those represented by Republicans in the federal government and dominated by republicans in the state government take the most federal money. That says that these representatives are not representing their people well, for the most part and poverty is a huge problem in their states. Read: no jobs, poor education, no upward mobility.

Or we could go with your explanation: Black people are lazy.

So the states with the highest % black population have the lowest economic outputs?

I don't think your argument is working the way you intended.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-24, 22:56

Wins Nevada in a landslide.  Going to win nomination in a landslide. Trump leading Rubio by a lot in Florida.  Post all positive comments about Trump here.  Were sick of losing, join the winning team today at no cost! Trump is self funding his campaign! No phone calls needed by Steve, nothing. All aboard!

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 8 Trump11
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-24, 22:59

It feels so good to be an American!
OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 8 Trump12
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-24, 23:00

Muslims love Trump! They hate terrorists!! #TrumpTrainToTheWhiteHouse

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 8 Trump14
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-24, 23:02

Trump starting to pick up congressional endorsements.  Within one point of Cruz in Texas. God Bless America

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/270580-trump-picks-up-first-congressional-endorsement
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-24, 23:07

Blanch32 wrote:While Im not a fan of Trump personally, I'm behind the movement he stands for.  Fuck the media and established politicians and sheep.

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 8 3493939353 The best part about being a Trump supporter besides winning? Donate zero dollars and make zero phone calls while making America great again.  Its truly amazing!! OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 8 992749028
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-24, 23:11

Donald J Trump will be the first person elected to the WWE Hall Of Fame to serve as the President of the United States. If you watched his moves, he means business! The future has never looked brighter for our country!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-24, 23:15

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote: Donald J Trump will be the first person elected to the WWE Hall Of Fame to serve as the President of the United States. If you watched his moves, he means business! The future has never looked brighter for our country!

How long until he bankrupts our country ? I mean, he's done it 4 times himself already. Your inheritance is in jeopardy, Baller. You may think about getting a job.

He has never gone bankrupt. Considering the failure rate of businesses in the United States, the 4 times he filed chapter 11 out of all the companies that bear his name is impressive! Dude is fire!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-24, 23:16

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 8 Screen39

Completely agree! He will unite the country!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-24, 23:17

Why does this thread appear as if it is spazzing out?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-24, 23:26

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

How long until he bankrupts our country ? I mean, he's done it 4 times himself already. Your inheritance is in jeopardy, Baller. You may think about getting a job.

He has never gone bankrupt. Considering the failure rate of businesses in the United States, the 4 times he filed chapter 11 out of all the companies that bear his name is impressive! Dude is fire!

scratch
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-24, 23:31

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

scratch

You understand the difference between companies going through chapter 11 and a personal bankruptcy right?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next