Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

+31
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
NigelUno
DWags
Vlad
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
The_Dude
Code_Warrior
Cameron
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
MiamiSpartan
Blanch32
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
WhiteBoyHatcher
xsanguine
Rocinante
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Gomer
Heat Miser
duffy munn
Death Roe
Giant Moose
InTenSity
35 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 14 Empty Re: I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

Post by Guest 2016-06-03, 16:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think LooseGoose is probably a baby boomer... he seems a bit whiny for such but I do think he's really old.

Sorry Bobby. I'm just one of those weird motherfuckers that doesn't appreciate being publicly slandered. I know you think it's cute and all but I don't. Good fun is one thing, that's another.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 14 Empty Re: I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-03, 17:56

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I agree with Bob.

I don't need to see the confederate flag on someone's truck to know, just by appearance (the myriad of other tell tale signs), it's probably not an individual I'll have much in common with. I'm open to being proven wrong, of course. I'm just pretty prejudice. I think people purposely choose to appear how they want to be perceived by others. I've been surprised, but 95% of the time the way they present themselves is how they actually are.

The confederate flag on your raised Ram 2500 with off road tires or right pant leg up with gold chains and a doo-rag on is just confirmation that I'll probably choose not to interact with you unless absolutely necessary.

But no one should be telling you that you can't dress like that or drive around with a confederate flag in the north (I still don't get that unless you're an Arkansas transplant or something)

Nobody should. People do. I have used the term "that's retarded" before. It's obviously a right we have. I was told, in my ignorance, I did not realize that it made some people uncomfortable. I hear people say "ay" rab, not Arab. Makes some people uncomfortable. So, here is the choice: do we tell those people not to listen when they're in a common place we both like to be in, just ignore it, it shouldn't bother them? Or, do we make a small adjustment to our language, and move on? Whose job is it to do that? For me, I was embarrassed that I didn't realize the term was offending and ignorant and worse, it bothered some people I knew. So, it was't that hard to do. I guess I still have the choice to use such words, but I dont' know why I wouldn't be the one to change.

Did you change your language because those same people threatened to kick you out, even though that's not against the rules or proper protocol?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 20:28

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

I think we all need to give OTPT some space here. He's really lost it. And what's so bad about being a baby boomer? I was born in 1961 brother. last upside down year till 6009. Last of the baby boom era. It's been great.

Don't fucking turn this message board into your house of fucking lies dwags

Dear dumb ass, no dear dumb fucking add, a two upside down is not a five like ones sixes and nines are. Oh and 8's. Turn your screen upside down and look at the following

1961. 2552. 6009.

Two of them look like the same year. One of them looks like your penis after your mom crowed on it and you yelled wow.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 20:30

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Nobody should. People do. I have used the term "that's retarded" before. It's obviously a right we have. I was told, in my ignorance, I did not realize that it made some people uncomfortable. I hear people say "ay" rab, not Arab. Makes some people uncomfortable. So, here is the choice: do we tell those people not to listen when they're in a common place we both like to be in, just ignore it, it shouldn't bother them? Or, do we make a small adjustment to our language, and move on? Whose job is it to do that? For me, I was embarrassed that I didn't realize the term was offending and ignorant and worse, it bothered some people I knew. So, it was't that hard to do. I guess I still have the choice to use such words, but I dont' know why I wouldn't be the one to change.

Did you change your language because those same people threatened to kick you out, even though that's not against the rules or proper protocol?

No, I did because it was easy to do and it upset them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-03, 20:40

DWags wrote:

Dear dumb ass, no dear dumb fucking add, a two upside down is not a five like ones sixes and nines are. Oh and 8's. Turn your screen upside down and look at the following

1961. 2552. 6009.

Two of them look like the same year. One of them looks like your penis after your mom crowed on it and you yelled wow.

Nice tilt.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 20:44

DWags wrote:

1961. 2552. 6009.

That 1 upside down is the exact same as it is right side up? With that little bottom line and that even littler top line?

Lololololololol. You're fuckig stupid and a liar.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-03, 21:03

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

No offense, but You sound like a pussy
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 21:24

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

But I've been told by many you actually are. Fact.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-06-03, 21:36

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

But I've been told by many you actually are. Fact.
According to Blanch, this is factually factual.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 22:01

DWags wrote:

1961. 2552. 6009.

That 1 upside down is the exact same as it is right side up? With that little bottom line and that even littler top line?

Lololololololol. You're fuckig stupid and a liar.

Die of ass warts.

l96l. And you say upside down twos and fives are closer then 6009.

Fucking amoeba imbecile. N
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 22:03

Just accept that there is absolutely nothing special about your birth year and that even though you think you're a special snowflake 1961 is nothing more than a blip in useless history of shit.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 22:04

And if you've ever made a 8008 joke then you realize that 2552 upside down is just as relevant. But maybe you're a little too old for calculators.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 22:29

yearly Inflation Rate USA 1.02%
Average Cost of new house $12,500.00
Average Income per year $5,315.00
Cost of a gallon of Gas 27 cents
Average Cost of a new car $2,850.00
Bacon for 1LB 67 cents
Eggs per dozen 30 cents
Below are some Prices for UK Pounds Sterling
Average House Price 2,770
From Our 1961 Toys Page
Price: $17.88

Segregation on railways ends

The Guns of Navarone
The Parent Trap
The Absent-Minded Professor
101 Dalmatians
Breakfast at Tiffany's
El Cid
The Misfits
The Hustler
West Side Story
Popular TV

Wagon Train
Bonanza
Gunsmoke
Perry Mason
The Red Skelton Show
Andy Griffith
Candid Camera
My Three Sons
Alfred Hitchcock Presents
The Twilight Zone
Mister Ed (first broadcast in October, 1961)
The Avengers debut in the UK. But it was not seen in the U.S. until 1965.

Born This Year

Scott Baio September 22nd
Barack Obama August 4th
Peter Jackson October 31st
Nadia Comăneci November 12th
Frank Bruno November 16th
George Clooney, May 6
Lawrence Fishburne, July 30
Michael J. Fox, June 9
Wayne Gretzky, January 26
Woody Harrelson, July 23
Wynton Marsalis, October 18

Hawaii's, then all time low temperature, 14°F recorded atop Haleakale

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 22:30

Fuck you Travis.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 22:30

They wrote a book named after the year I was born dwags. So, suck my dick.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 22:32

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:They wrote a book named after the year I was born dwags. So, suck my dick.

Your mom does and it looks like £ 2552. >>

And that book sucked. So did music pretty much.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 22:34

Say say say was gay gay gay

What's love got to do with it?

Footloose?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 22:34

That book was better than you. And your stupid year. It could teach you some things.

Use a calculator kid. Then accept that you're a liar fucktard who deserves to die.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 22:36

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:That book was better than you. And your stupid year. It could teach you some things.

Use a calculator kid. Then accept that you're a liar fucktard who deserves to die.

I'll blow you up with the biggest fucking bomb ever exploded. Guess what year? We weren't pussies worrying about radiation
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 22:37

The mullet was a popular hair style in 84. I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 14 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 22:43

I wasn't a grown adult in 1984. I wasn't even alive for a lot of it. Blame yourself for the mullet you not special shitlord
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 22:45

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I wasn't a grown adult in 1984. I wasn't even alive for a lot of it. Blame yourself for the mullet you not special shitlord

Your year sucks. I hate it. Like I've grown to hate you, you over moderator dumb ass banner of people by accident button pusher.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 22:49

The Yankees won the World Series in 1961.

1984 had the Tigers.

Game set match. Travis.

I'll accept your apology whenever you want to send it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 23:03

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The Yankees won the World Series in 1961.

1984 had the Tigers.

Game set match. Travis.

I'll accept your apology whenever you want to send it.

I was born in Milwaukee in a cop car dumb ass. Fuck the Tigers.

Hank Aaron
Lew Alcindor
Bret Favre
Aaron Rodgers
Packers were world champs
Vince Lombardi
Bart Starr

37-0 over the New York Giants.

You know why you like baseball and soccer more than football?

Cause you have a vagina.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 23:07

I never said I like those more than football. But it's June you idiot.

Also, why were your parents so poor that they couldn't afford a hospital??? Lol. Is that a thing that happened in 1961? Did you also burn witches back then?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 23:12

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I never said I like those more than football. But it's June you idiot.

Also, why were your parents so poor that they couldn't afford a hospital??? Lol. Is that a thing that happened in 1961? Did you also burn witches back then?

Stuck in a blizzard on the way there. Cops got there as I was fighting my way out evidently. But yeah we were very poor I hear.

Not like you, who was born with a silver spoon up his ass.

Soccer lover.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 23:15

Soccer is a great game dwags. You're missing out by shunning it for no reason. There are low spots in excitement obviously, but the high spots are only rivaled by little giants and shit like that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 23:18

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Soccer is a great game dwags. You're missing out by shunning it for no reason. There are low spots in excitement obviously, but the high spots are only rivaled by little giants and shit like that.

Watched my kids play it. There are some fun things to it no doubt.

Like snack after the game. And being soccer dads with other real cool dads.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 23:22

Watching your kids is slightly different than professionals dwags.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 23:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Watching your kids is slightly different than professionals dwags.

Not really.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 23:24

My kids didn't fake getting hurt.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 23:26

That happens more in international soccer than in leagues. but it's really about if the refs allow it. When they don't it stops. It's not as common as is typically presented.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 23:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:That happens more in international soccer than in leagues. but it's really about if the refs allow it. When they don't it stops. It's not as common as is typically presented.

Guys are phenomenal athletes. Just not my cup of black coffee. I like the hi-lights. Great great athletes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-06-03, 23:31

I 2nd the vote. Let's ban some motherfuckers.

Who are we banning again?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 23:32

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I 2nd the vote. Let's ban some motherfuckers.

Who are we banning again?

Keep your hands off the buttons.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 23:32

It sure is. Like I said, the highlights of the game are incredible. To me it's actually a lot like watching baseball. I'm not going to sit there and stare at it (as I've been talking to you the whole game) but you sort of know when it's time to stop dicking around and time to start paying attention.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-03, 23:54

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Nothing about your comment surprises me. DWags is a good man and you're just a loser putz.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-03, 23:57

DWags wrote:The mullet was a popular hair style in 84. I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 14 502811600

Aaaaaand winner.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-04, 00:05

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:The mullet was a popular hair style in 84. I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 14 502811600

Aaaaaand winner.

I'm sorry big guy but dwags was 23 and you were 42 at the time. The mullet is your problem. Not mine.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-04, 00:08

tGreenWay wrote:

Aaaaaand winner.

I'm sorry big guy but dwags was 23 and you were 42 at the time. The mullet is your problem. Not mine.

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 14 502811600 You're an 80's baby, which means you're the direct result of some dude with a mullet hooking up with your randy mom and her three pounds of hairspray.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next